Welcome To DailyEducation

DailyEducation is an open-source platform for educational updates and sharing knowledge with the World of Everyday students.

IAS Shruti Sharma Marksheet VIRAL, UPSC Topper 2021 Scores More Than Civil Services Topper 2023 Aditya Srivastava

hanuman

New Delhi: At both educational and professional levels, entrance examinations are conducted in India for different fields and most of these entrance tests are said to be the toughest in India and one such examination which is also considered to be one of the most difficult entrance tests in the world, is the one conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). In the Civil Services Examination, lakhs of candidates appear and only a few hundreds are able to clear all three rounds – UPSC Prelims, UPSC Mains and UPSC Interview. Recently, UPSC CSE 2021 Topper Shruti Sharma Marksheet has been going viral on social media and it being compared to UPSC CSE 2023 Topper Aditya Srivastava MarksheetIAS Shruti Sharma scored more than IAS Aditya Srivastava

UPSC CSE Topper 2021 Shruti Sharma Marksheet Viral

As said before, the marksheet of IAS Shruti Sharma has been going viral on social media. The marksheet includes topic-wise marks of the UPSC CSE 2021 Topper, along with the marks of the written examinations, the interview and the total marks obtained. In the UPSC CSE 2023, Aditya Srivastava’s roll number was 0803237. The marksheet highlights all the subjects for which Shruti appeared – Essay (Paper I), General Studies-1 (Paper-II), General Studies-II (Paper III), General Studies-III (Paper IV), General Studies-IV (Paper V), Optional-I (History – Paper VI) and Optional-II (History – Paper VII).

IAS Shruti Sharma Marksheet

Let us now know the marks IAS Shruti Sharma received, in every paper. In the Essay (Paper-1), Shruti has scored 132 marks, in General Studies-1 (Paper-II) she scored 135, Shruti has scored 121 in the General Studies-II (Paper III), in General Studies-III (Paper IV) the UPSC topper scored 139 marks, she scored 112 marks in the General Studies-IV (Paper V), in the Optional-I (History – Paper VI) her marks were 155 and Shruti Sharma scored 138 in the Optional-II (History – Paper VII).

UPSC Topper Aditya Srivastava Marksheet

In the Essay (Paper-1), Aditya has scored 117 marks, in General Studies-1 (Paper-II) he has scored 104, Aditya has scored 132 in the General Studies-II (Paper III), in General Studies-III (Paper IV) the UPSC topper has scored 95 marks, he has scored 143 marks in the General Studies-IV (Paper V), in the Optional-I (Electrical Engineering – Paper VI) his marks are 148 and Aditya Srivastava has scored 160 in the Optional-II (Electrical Engineering – Paper VII).

View this post on Instagram

IAS Shruti Sharma Scored More Than Civil Services Topper Aditya Srivastava

IAS Aditya Srivastava’s written total was 899, he scored 200 in his personality test and his final total was 1099 marks. Comparing his marks to the 2021 Topper of Civil Services IAS Shruti Sharma, she scored 932 in her written total which was more than Aditya’s but her personality test score was 173, which is less than this year’s topper. However, her total was 1105 marks which is six marks more than what Aditya Srivastava has scored.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock