WBJEE Registration 2025, Fee Payment at wbjeeb.nic.in

naveen

West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) will begin the registration process for the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) 2025 at .

Candidates will be able to access the application form on the official website at wbjeeb.nic.in, once the link is activated.

The exam will be tentatively held on April 23, 2025, Saturday, as per WBJEEB. The WBJEE 2025 registration will continue till January 10.

The application edit window will open from January 8 up to January 10. Candidates who have completed class 12 with mathematics, physics, and chemistry as core subjects will be eligible to apply for the exam.

WBJEE Eligibility​

• Age: Applicant must be at least 17 years old to be eligible to apply. There is no upper age limit to apply, however, for admission to degree level marine engineering course, the upper age is 25 years.
  • Education: Applicants should have cleared class 12 level of education.
WBJEE Registration

WBJEE Registration
Name of the registrationWBJEE Registration 2025
TitleComplete the WBJEE Registration 2025
SubjectWBJEE Registration Link 2025
CategoryRegistration
Registration deadlinewill be announced
Website
WBJEE Online Application Details

Candidates must ensure to fill out only the original application form available at wbjeeb.nic.in. They must not try to make or submit any duplicate application. Candidates must enter a valid mobile number and email ID while filling out the form.

Future communication regarding WBJEE exam will be done through the registered email id and mobile number provided by the candidates.

Candidates will not be able to edit the application form after submission, so the board has advised candidates to provide correct details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, domicile, and date of birth.

Besides, the information must exactly match with the school/college admit card, mark sheet, certificate, photo identity card, caste/category/income certificate, etc.

Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of their photographs and signature as per the instructions given. Check the application form thoroughly before depositing the application fee.

Documents needed for WBJEE Registration​

• Passport size photograph
  • A scanned copy of the signature of the applicant
  • Aadhar card or voter card
  • Class 10th mark sheet and pass certificate
  • Class 12th mark sheet and pass certificate
  • Domicile Certificate
  • Category Certificate

Steps to complete the WBJEE Registration 2025​

• Visit the official website of WBJEEB
  • On the homepage, click on the WBJEE application link
  • Register using a valid phone number and email id
  • Fill the application form with the required details
  • Upload documents. Pay the application fee
  • Download and take the printout of the WBJEE 2025 application form for future reference.

WBJEE Application Fee: Candidates belonging to the general category will have to pay Rs 500 while those belonging to SC, ST, and OBC categories will have to pay Rs 400.

WBJEE Exam pattern: The exam will be held in offline mode in the multiple-choice questions (MCQs) format. There will be two papers – paper 1 for mathematics and paper 2 for physics and chemistry.

The exam will have 75 questions from the mathematics section and 40 questions each from physics and chemistry. The question papers will carry a total of 200 marks.

WBJEEB will conduct the OMR-based Common Entrance Examination at the appointed examination centres, for admission to undergraduate courses in engineering and technology, pharmacy, and architecture in various universities, and government colleges in the academic session 2025-25 as well as Self Financing Engineering & Technological Institutes in the State of West Bengal.

FAQs about on WBJEE Online Application​

When is the WBJEE registration process open?​

The WBJEE registration process is usually open in December and January.

How can I register for the WBJEE exam?​

The registration process for WBJEE is done online, on the official website of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB).

What are the eligibility criteria for the WBJEE exam?​

To be eligible for the WBJEE exam, candidates must be a citizen of India and must have passed or be appearing for their 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of Chemistry/ Bio-technology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Informatics Practice/ Computer Applications as optional subjects.

Is there a late fee for registering for the WBJEE exam?​

Yes, there is a late fee for registering for the WBJEE exam after the last date of registration.

How can I pay the registration fee for the WBJEE exam?​

The registration fee for the WBJEE exam can be paid online through credit/debit card or net banking.

Can I make changes to my WBJEE registration after submitting it?​

Candidates are allowed to make changes to their registration form within a specified period of time after submitting it.

What documents do I need to submit during the WBJEE registration process?​

Candidates will need to upload scanned copies of their passport-size photograph, signature, and 10+2 mark sheet during the registration process.

How can I check the status of my WBJEE registration?​

Candidates can check the status of their registration on the official website of the WBJEEB by logging in with their credentials.

WBJEE Info
West Bengal JEE Latest Updates

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock