Watch: How Singer Palak Muchhal Used Her Songs To Save 3000 Kids With Heart Conditions

Educator

Are you a fan of Palak Muchhal, the singer from Indore? She’s widely known for her songs like ‘Kaun Tujhe’ of MS Dhoni – The Untold Story to ‘Chahun Main Ya Naa’ of Aashiqui 2.

Apart from being a famous artist in the entertainment industry, did you also know that her songs have saved the lives of 3,000 kids?

Well, Palak has been funding free for underprivileged children. Through her fundraiser, Saving Little Hearts, she has been sponsoring the surgeries of children facing .

Recently, she shared a series of heartwarming videos on her social media to mark the 3,000th surgery milestone. She shared a video of an eight-year-old boy from Indore who successfully underwent surgery.

Palak says she has been facilitating surgeries since she was seven years old. “I started it then and now it is the biggest mission of my life. When I didn’t have work in films, I would sing for three hours at concerts to collect donations for just one kid,” she shared in an interview.

“With my songs gaining popularity, I could fund 13-14 surgeries with just one concert. So, now, every concert I do is dedicated to heart surgeries of these children whose parents cannot afford the expenses. I still have 413 kids on my waiting list, and it feels like my responsibility. I hope to continue this work forever,” she adds.

Edited by Padmashree Pande

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock