Ural Federal University Advances Personnel Training for Uzbekistan

dailyeducation

Administrator
Staff member
csm_20230526_uzbekistan_601c8563ba.jpg

It is planned to launch joint Master’s programs in Metallurgy, Mining and Chemical Engineering at the Ural Federal University. The programs will be implemented in cooperation with the Almalyk branch of the Tashkent State Technical University named after Islam Karimov. The agreement was reached during a visit to the UrFU by a delegation from Uzbekistan headed by the head of the branch, Alisher Samadov.

“Starting with the next academic year, we plan to launch joint Master’s programs in the “1 + 1″ format. We already have students who are ready to come to Ekaterinburg and study. Our countries have minerals that are close in terms of their physical and chemical composition. Technology, waste recycling is also a pressing issue. Of course, our companies are interested in the personnel that will implement all this”, said Alisher Samadov.

There are also plans to launch joint bachelor’s degree programs in the future. The cooperation plan also includes internships for teachers, but not only in the field of Mining. Internships in Philology and Economics are also planned. The partners from Uzbekistan have expressed interest in the professional development of their teachers. In addition, it is planned to prepare joint scientific articles, monographs and translation of textbooks.

“I was very happy to visit the Ural Federal University. It is good when there are common interests and views on many issues. We used to have close relations with the famous Stanislav Naboychenko [former rector of the Ural State Technical University – Ed. note]. He visited us and I attended his lectures as a student. I think it is important to restore such cooperation – it is beneficial for everyone, and everything is in our hands,” Alisher Samadov said.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock