Ural Federal University’s Students From Mongolia Get Additional Scholarships

dailyeducation

Administrator
Staff member
csm_20230523_mongolija_stipendii__a4d4ee230e.jpg

Eight students of the Ural Federal University from Mongolia received additional scholarships. The financial support was provided by the Mongolia Endowment Fund. The scholarship holders were awarded for their successful studies, scientific research, sports achievements, extracurricular work and participation in the activities of the Mongolian community.

To hand over the certificates, Vladimir Vorotnikov, Honorary Consul of the Republic of Mongolia in Ekaterinburg, was invited to the university.

“UrFU is one of the leading universities in Russia, which has all the necessary conditions to provide quality education. Students from many countries study here. Four years ago, the alumni created the Mongolia Endowment Fund to support students. This is a very good and necessary thing that is bearing fruit. The alumni of the Endowment Office have made their choice, and I congratulate all the scholarship recipients on this important achievement,” said Vladimir Vorotnikov.

Scholarships were awarded to Sugarsuren Uyanga, Orgilt Bayarmagnai, Akhzharkhyn Rizabek, Zolzayaa Baatarsaikhan, Buuweihuu Sodnomple, Akhzharkhyn Khadai, Khulan Battumur and Batbold Bat Erdene. The awarding of scholarship certificates took place during an extended board meeting of the Alumni Association of the UPI, UrSU and UrFU.

“I would like to thank you on behalf of myself and all the students who received the scholarships. This is a great incentive for us, and we thank you and promise to do our best in our studies and always be worthy of this award. I would also like to congratulate the Mongolian Alumni Association on its 10th anniversary,” said Zolzayaa Baatarsaikhan, Vice Head of the Mongolian Community and scholarship recipient.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock