UPSC will close window for submitting DAF-I on July 12, 2024 at 6pm

naveen

The Union Public Service Commission will close the window for submitting DAF I for the UPSC Civil Services Main Exam 2024 on July 12, 2024. Qualified candidates must complete the Detailed Application Form I on the UPSC official website at . The link will be deactivated at 6 pm on July 12, 2024.

All candidates who have qualified for the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2024, must log in through One Time Registration (OTR) on the Commission’s website to fill in their Detailed Application Form I. According to the official notice, after logging in through OTR, candidates must complete the required details in DAF-I, upload copies of all relevant documents, and submit the form by 6:00 pm on July 12, 2024.

Candidates who do not submit their completed DAF-I by 6:00 p.m. on July 12, 2024, will have their candidature canceled and will not be permitted to appear in the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2024.

Candidates can follow these steps to fill out DAF I for the Civil Services Main Examination 2024:

Step 1 : Visit the official UPSC website at .

Step 2 : Click on the OTR link on the homepage.

Step 3 : Log in to the account on the new page that appears.

Step 4 : Complete the DAF form and click submit.

Step 5 : Download the confirmation page and keep a hard copy for future reference.

The Civil Services Main Examination 2024 is scheduled for September 20, 2024. Candidates who have qualified in the preliminary examination are eligible to participate. The Civil Services (Main) Examination will include a Written Examination and an Interview/Personality Test.

The preliminary results were announced on July 1, 2024.

For additional details, candidates can visit the official UPSC website.

The post appeared first on .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock