UPSC Prelims Result 2023 at upsc.gov.in, CSE Prelims Result download

naveen

Union Public Service Commission has declared the UPSC Prelims Result 2023 for the Civil Services Preliminary Examination as well as Indian Forest Services Preliminary Examination.

The list of candidates who have appeared for the UPSC Civil Services Eexam Prelims is now available online on the official website upsc.gov.in.

In the document shared by UPSC, the commission has shared the list of names and roll numbers of students who have qualified CSE Preliminary examination.

UPSC CSE​

The Civil Services Examination (CSE) is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) to recruit candidates for various prestigious positions in the Indian administrative system.

UPSC CSE Prelims Result 2023​

The UPSC CSE Prelims Result 2023 is highly anticipated by thousands of aspirants who have appeared for the prestigious Civil Services Examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).

This examination serves as the initial screening process for candidates aspiring to become civil servants in various government positions.

UPSC Prelims Result 2023​

The UPSC Prelims Result 2023 refers to the outcome of the preliminary examination conducted by the UPSC as part of the Civil Services Examination.

It serves as the first stage of the selection process and consists of two objective-type papers: General Studies Paper-I and Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT) Paper-II.

The result of the prelims examination determines whether a candidate qualifies for the next stage, which is the UPSC CSE Mains examination.

UPSC Civil Services Exam Prelims Result 2023​

The UPSC Civil Services Exam Prelims Result 2023 holds immense significance for aspirants who dream of a career in the civil services.

It acts as a gateway to the next stage of the examination and determines the candidates who are eligible to appear for the mains examination.

The competition is fierce, with a large number of aspirants vying for a limited number of vacancies. Therefore, the prelims result plays a vital role in shaping the future of candidates and filtering out the most deserving candidates for further evaluation.

Civil Service Exam Result 2023​

The Civil Service Exam Result 2023 of Prelims is a significant milestone for candidates aspiring to serve the nation as civil servants. It marks the beginning of a challenging yet rewarding journey towards achieving their goals.

upsc.gov.in result 2023​

Candidates shortlisted in UPSC IAS Prelims would now have to appear for the Main Examination for Civil Services and Indian Forest Services 2023 exam respectively.

All the candidates who have successfully qualified for the UPSC Prelims exam are now eligible to appear for the UPSC CSE Mains.

UPSC CSE Prelims Results 2023​

UPSC CSE Prelims Results 2023
UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam Result 2021

UPSC CSE Prelims Result 2023
Name of the resultUPSC Prelims Result 2023
TitleCheck the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Result 2023
SubjectUPSC Civils Preliminary Exam Result 2023
CategoryResult
Website
UPSC Prelims Result Details

UPSC Civil Services Mains 2023: DAF​

Following the rules of the examination, all these candidates have to apply again in the Detailed Application Form-I (DAF-I) for the Civil Services (Main) Examination, which will be available on the website, upsconline.nic.in.

The candidates who have been declared successful have to first get themselves registered on the relevant page of the above website before filling up the ONLINE DAF-I.

Candidates are also informed that marks, cut off marks and answer keys of screening test held through CS Prelims Examination, 2023 will be uploaded on the Commission’s website only after the entire process of the Civil Services Examination is over i.e. after the declaration of final result.

DAF (Detailed Application Form)​

The candidates who have been declared successful in the preliminary examination are required to apply in the Detailed Application Form (DAF) for the Civil Service main examination.

All the qualified candidates are required to apply again the Detailed Application Form-I (DAF-I) for the Civil Services (Main) Examination. The application forms will be available on the website of the UPSC

UPSC Civil Services Prelims Result 2023​

1. Visit the official website of UPSC ( ).
  2. Look for the “Examination” tab on the homepage and click on it.
  3. From the drop-down menu, select “Active Examinations.”
  4. Find the link for “UPSC CSE Prelims Result 2023” and click on it.
  5. The result will be displayed in PDF format, containing the roll numbers of qualified candidates.
  6. Candidates can use the “Ctrl+F” command and enter their roll number to quickly find their result.

Those who have made it through need to start preparing for Mains and those who could not can try again. Every candidate appearing at the exam has six attempts at civil services.

For OBC candidates the number of attempts is nine, and for those in physically different abled (PwBD) category too the number of attempts is nine, however, for SC, ST candidates the number of attempts are unlimited.

The Written Examination will consist of two qualifying papers of 300 marks each. Part A will be one of the Indian languages to be selected by candidates and part B will be English. The papers which will be counted for merit include essay papers for 250 marks, and general studies for 250 marks.

This includes Indian heritage and culture, history, and geography of the world and society. Paper 3 consists of general students including governance, constitution, policy, social justice, and international relation.

Paper III consists of (Technology, Economic Development, Bio-diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management and (Ethics, Integrity, and Aptitude). Students also would appear for the optional subject.

What next?​

• Qualified candidates can appear for the UPSC Mains exam
  • That will be followed by a personality test after which the final result will be announced.
  • After that UPSC final result is to be declared, the individual marks secured by the candidates will be released.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)​

1. Is there any interview after the UPSC CSE Prelims examination?​

No, the interview stage comes after the UPSC CSE Mains examination. Candidates who qualify in the prelims examination are eligible to appear for the mains examination, which is followed by the interview stage.

2. Can I request a revaluation of the UPSC CSE Prelims Result?​

No, the UPSC does not entertain any requests for revaluation of the prelims result. The evaluation process is thorough, and the results are final.

3. When will the UPSC CSE Prelims Result 2023 be declared?​

The exact date for the declaration of the UPSC CSE Prelims Result 2023 is June 12. Candidates are advised to regularly check the official website of the UPSC for updates.

4. How can I check my UPSC Prelims Result 2023?​

Candidates can check their UPSC Prelims Result 2023 by visiting the official website of UPSC ( ) and following the steps mentioned earlier in this page.

5. What should I do if I qualify for the UPSC Prelims Result 2023?​

If you qualify for the UPSC Prelims Result 2023, you will be eligible to appear for the UPSC CSE Mains examination. It is essential to start preparing for the mains stage promptly.

1. Conclusion​

The UPSC CSE Prelims Result 2023 is a crucial milestone for aspirants aiming to pursue a career in the civil services. It signifies the successful completion of the preliminary examination and acts as a stepping stone towards achieving their dreams.

Aspirants should remember that the result is just one phase of the selection process, and regardless of the outcome, it is essential to stay motivated and continue working hard for the subsequent stages of the examination.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock