UPSC CDS I Exam 2023: Marks of Recommended candidates released; here’s direct link

hanuman

The UPSC released the marks for the CDS Examination (I) 2023, accessible on the official website. Noteworthy recommendations include 105 for Officers Training Academy (Women) and 242 for Officers Training Academy (Men). In the Indian Military Academy, Arpit Aggarwal secured the top position with 329 marks. Vimal Pandey led the Indian Naval Academy with 301 marks, and Ajay Singh Rajput excelled for the Indian Air Force with 295 marks. Aman Somra topped the Officers Training Academy (Men) with 243 marks, while Punam Kumari led Officers Training Academy (Women) with 233 marks. The exam, held on April 16, aimed to fill 341 vacancies across various military institutes. The selection process involves a written exam and an interview, assessing intelligence and personality traits for admission to institutions like IMA, INA, IAF, OTA (Men), and OTA (Women).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock