UPJEE Online Application 2024, How to submit at jeecup.nic.in

naveen

UPJEE Online Application 2024 or UPJEE Registration 2024 link has been enabled by the Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh on its official website jeecup.nic.in.

Students who are interested to apply for the UP Polytechnic Entrance Examination can submit the online application form with required details.

UPJEE, Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic) UP is held for candidates seeking admission in the polytechnics institutes affiliated to the Board Of Technical Education, UP.

Interested aspirants can apply online through the website- jeecup.nic.in. The application fee for general category candidates is Rs.350, while Rs.250 for reserved category candidates- SC/ ST.

For this, the candidates need to upload their scanned photograph, signature and thump impression. The candidates should have all the required details like class 10 certificate, Aadhaar card while filling up the UPJEE Online Application form 2024. Candidates can visit the official website of JEECUP to check and download the exam dates.

Candidates of UPJEE Polytechnic have to apply online only. There is no printed application form for the exam. Candidates are advised to ensure that you are filling a genuine application form available online at website.

All the candidates who have submitted the online application and paid the examination fee till last date will be allowed to appear in UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam. Admit cards will be uploaded on the website as per schedule.

Documents required: Candidates will need a coloured photograph with a name of candidate and date of taking the photograph printed on it.

The picture should not cover the eyes or head of the candidate, that is, the candidate should not be wearing glasses or cap/hat. Polaroid photograph is not acceptable by the UPJEEE. An unclear photo is liable to rejection, according to the UP JEE official notification.

The photograph should be recent and not older than three months. While uploading the photograph make sure that it is in JPEG format and not more 200 KB or less than 4 KB.

The dimensions of the picture should be 3.5cm x 4.5cm. Candidates also need to upload two signature in JPEG format. It should be 30KB 3.5cm x 1.5cm dimension.

UPJEE Online Application

UPJEE Online Application 2024
Name of the applicationUttar Pradesh JEE Online Application 2024
TitleSubmit UP JEE Polytechnic Online Application 2024
SubjectJEECUP activated UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Online Application 2024
Registration08-01-2024 to 10-05-2024
Exam DateMay 2024
Official Website
JEECUP website
JEECUP Online Application details

Candidates would be required to submit details including their Name, Date of birth, address, parents’ name and others along with scanned documents like photograph, signature, educational certificates, ID proof like Aadhar card and others.

UPJEE 2024 paper will be conducted in different groups and each group would have 100 objective type questions and the exam duration would be of 3 hours.

As per the UPJEE 2024 marking scheme for each correct question, four marks will be given and one fourth mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.

UPJEE Online Application 2024​

Candidates have to apply online only. There is no printed application form for it. Please ensure that you are filling genuine application form available online at website, .

Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for UP Polytechnic entrance exam. The candidates should fill all the required details while filling up the online form. On submission of details, a Confirmation Page with Application Number shall be generated.

Simple steps to apply for UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam?​

UPJEE(P) is a state level examination for the candidates seeking admission in the government and private polytechnic colleges in the state of Uttar Pradesh.

• Visit the official website, jeecup.nic.in
  • Click on online application group A/B
  • Those who have not applied before click on ‘apply’ under ‘registration’ box
  • Those who have registered may directly click
  • Fill form, upload images
  • Make the payment, submit

FAQs on UPJEE Online Application​

What is the mode of UPJEE payment of Registration fee?​

UPJEE payment mode for Registration fee is through Debit Card / Credit Card and Net banking.

How do I submit the UPJEE Online Application form?​

Visit the JEECUP website jeecup.nic.in and go through the information carefully. Be ready with the ‘Mandatory Details’ and then Click on “Application Fee Payment” tab. It will guide you through the whole process by providing information about UPJEE.

What shall I do if I don’t have my personal Email-id?​

Personal Email-Id is mandatory as the UPJEE Payment confirmation or any other future correspondence is done only through the registered personal Email-id. Hence, you are advised to create a new personal email-id immediately.

What shall I do if I don’t have a personal Mobile number?​

Personal Mobile number is mandatory as the UPJEE Payment confirmation or any other information will be communicated only through the registered Mobile number. Mobile number may also belong to your Parents / Guardian.

What should I do with the Filled in Application Form?​

You have to take a print and keep a copy of this form and preserve it carefully. Use this Registration number for all future correspondence. If you have given your e-mail id., then a copy of the “UPJEE Filled in Online Application form” will be mailed to your e-mail address.

Should I upload my photograph and signature?​

You need to upload the Photo (size < 50KB) and Signature (size < 30KB) on JEECUP web portal as and when prompted by the system.

How much is the Application fee for JEECUP examination?​

Application and Registration fee to appear for JEECUP examination is ₹250 for SC/ST category and ₹350 for Others.

Do I need to post my application and attachments?​

No, you need not post or submit by hand your UPJEE filled-in online application and attachments to the JEECUP office.

I did some mistake in filling the details in Online Application, then how to change?​

The candidates are expected to be very careful while filling the UPJEE Online Application. UP Polytechnic Admission would opened its correction window for UP JEE exam. Candidates who are willing to make the changes at jeecup.nic.in.

How do I know that my Application has been received after filling in the Online Application?​

On successful submission of the UPJEE Online Application, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile with the Registration number. Further, your ‘Filled-in Online Application’ containing all the details uploaded to the database which were filled by you along with the Registration number and the Barcode will be displayed instantly.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock