TSSPDCL JLM Exam Date 2023 Out – Download Hall Tickets for Junior Lineman!!!

Jobsinfo

TSSPDCL JLM Exam Date 2023 Out: The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL) has released the Exam Date for the post of Junior Lineman Vacancies. Candidates, who have registered for these 1553 Vacancies, must download their exam date and admit card from our website.​

TSSPDCL JLM Admit Card 2023

Name of the Board Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL)
Post Name Junior Lineman
No of Vacancy 1553
Exam Date 30.04.2023
Admit Card Released Date 24.04.2023
StatusExam Date Released

TSSPDCL JLM Exam Date 2023:

• The written examination for Junior Lineman will be held on 30.04.2023. The written test comprising of 80 marks consisting of 80 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark.
  • The section A consisting of 65 questions on core I.T.I subject and the section B consisting of 15 questions on General Knowledge. The duration of the written examination will be 2 hrs. (120 minutes).

TSSPDCL JLM Exam Centre 2023:

The written examination for recruitment of Junior Lineman will be held at different centres located in the GHMC/HMDA area.​

TSSPDCL JLM Hall Ticket 2023 Released Date:

• The Hall tickets will be made available on the website from 24.04.2023 well before the date of the examination.
  • The candidate has to download the Hall ticket from the website only. Hall tickets will not be sent to the candidates by post.
  • The Hall Ticket has to be preserved till the final selection.

What is the TSSPDCL JLM Exam Date 2023?
The written examination for Junior Lineman will be held on 30.04.2023.

What is the TSSPDCL JLM Hall Ticket 2023 Released Date?
The Hall tickets will be made available on the website from 24.04.2023.

How to Download TSSPDCL JLM Hall Ticket 2023?
Candidates can download TSSPDCL JLM Hall Ticket 2023 from our website.

The post appeared first on .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock