TSPSC DAO Hall Ticket 2024, check exam date notification at tspsc.gov.in

naveen

The Telangana State Public Service Commission will release TSPSC DAO Hall Ticket 2024 or TSPSC DAO Recruitment Hall Ticket 2024 for the Divisional Accounts Officer Recruitment examination on its official website, tspsc.gov.in.

Candidates who have applied for the DAO (Divisional Accounts Officer) posts recruitment can check details and download the hall ticket from the TSPSC web portal.

Public Service Commission issued the TSPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Posts Recruitment 2024 notification and invited the online applications from the eligible and interested candidates for recruitment to the DAO Posts in TS Works Accounts Service.

TSPSC has decided to conduct the written examination for the post of in Director of Works Accounts through off-line mode i.e., Optical Mark Reader (OMR) based Recruitment test.

The candidates can download hall tickets on TSPSC website ( ) one week before the examination date.

TSPSC DAO Hall Ticket 2023

TSPSC DAO Hall Ticket 2024
Name of the recruitmentTSPSC DAO Recruitment Hall Ticket 2023
TitleDownload the TS DAO Hall Ticket 2023
SubjectPublic Service Commission will release TSPSC DAO Hall Ticket 2023
CategoryHall Ticket
Website
DAO Exam Date30-06-2024 To 04-07-2024
Hall Ticket
TS DAO Recruitment Hall Ticket Details

can be downloaded whenever the Commission uploads them to its website. Intimation would be given through the website regarding downloading of Hall Tickets. .

What is a TSPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Hall Ticket?​

A hall ticket is a document that confirms your registration for an exam. The TSPSC Divisional Accounts Officer hall ticket is an important document that you must carry with you to the exam center.

It contains important information about the exam, such as the date, time, and venue of the exam. It also includes your personal details such as your name, photograph, and signature.

Why is TSPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Hall Ticket Important?​

The TSPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Hall Ticket is a mandatory document that you must carry with you to the exam center. Without it, you will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.

The hall ticket contains important information about the exam, such as the date, time, and venue. It also contains your personal details, which will be verified by the invigilator before you are allowed to sit for the exam.

TSPSC DA Hall Ticket Download​

TSPSC has released the Hall Tickets for the OMR-based written exam for the post of Divisional Accounts Officer (Works) Grade 2 Notification.

The written exam is scheduled to be held from the above said dates in two sessions, i.e., FN & AN 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM & 02:30 PM to 05:00 PM.

All the candidates who have applied for this post can download their Hall Tickets from the official website of TSPSC,
In this blog post, we will provide more details about the TSPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Grade-II Exam, including important dates, instructions, and FAQs.

Instructions to Follow during the Exam​

• Candidates must carry their Hall Ticket and a valid ID proof to the exam center.
  • Candidates must reach the exam center before the reporting time mentioned on their Hall Ticket.
  • Electronic gadgets like mobile phones, calculators, etc., are not allowed inside the exam center.
  • Candidates should follow all the instructions mentioned on their Hall Ticket.

Steps to download TSPSC DAO Hall Ticket?​

Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) hosted the hall tickets for the DAO recruitment exam on its website: .

Candidates who have applied for the recruitment exam can check details and download the DAO hall ticket from the website. For this you can follow this below give simple steps.

1. Visit the tspsc.gov.in website: Candidates need to visit the official website of TSPSC, tspsc.gov.in in your device web browser in your device web browser.
  2. Click on Hall Ticket link: Once you reach the official website, click on TSPSC DAO hall ticket link on the home page at WHAT’S NEW section.
  3. Enter Login details: After clicking on that link, hall ticket downloading web page will be appeared in your device. Now, enter your login details in the required fields and click on the download pdf button.
  4. Print the Hall Ticket: After clicking on the button, your hall ticket PDF file will be downloaded in your device. Open the Hall Ticket and read the all the instructions and take a print it, preserve it for future reference.

Tips for TSPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Exam​

Here are some tips that will help you prepare for the TSPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Exam:

1. Know the Syllabus: Make sure you are familiar with the syllabus and the exam pattern. This will help you understand the topics you need to focus on.
  2. Practice Previous Year Papers: Practicing previous year papers will give you an idea of the exam pattern and the type of questions asked.
  3. Time Management: Time management is crucial during the exam. Make sure you allocate enough time to each section of the exam.
  4. Stay Calm and Confident: Staying calm and confident during the exam is crucial. Avoid panic and focus on your strengths.

FAQs​

Where can I download my TSPSC DAO Hall Ticket?​

You can download your Hall Ticket from the official website of TSPSC, .

Is it mandatory to carry the TSPSC DAO Hall Ticket to the exam center?​

Yes, it is mandatory to carry the TSPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Hall Ticket to the exam center. Without it, you will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.

What are the details mentioned in the TSPSC DAO Hall Ticket?​

The TSPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Hall Ticket contains important details about the exam, such as the date, time, and venue. It also includes your personal details such as your name, photograph, and signature.

How can I prepare for the TSPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Exam?​

To prepare for the TSPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Exam, you should know the syllabus and exam pattern, practice previous year papers, manage your time effectively, and stay calm and confident during the exam.

What should I do if I find any discrepancies in my TSPSC DAO Hall Ticket?​

If you find any discrepancies in your TSPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Hall Ticket, you should contact the TSPSC authorities immediately to rectify the issue.

Conclusion​

Obtaining the TSPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Hall Ticket 2024 is an essential step for candidates who wish to appear for the exam. It is important to download and print the hall ticket as soon as it is available. Make sure you follow the above tips to prepare for the exam and increase your chances of success. Good luck!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock