TS TET Paper 1 Syllabus 2024, check exam structure, content, school subjects from here

naveen

Paper 1 Syllabus 2024, check exam structure, content, school subjects from here, The syllabus for Child Development and Pedagogy under Paper 1 is based on the syllabus of the D.Ed curriculum focusing on Educational Psychology of Teaching and Learning in Classes I to V and above.

The syllabus also focuses on understanding the characteristics, needs, and psychology of diverse learners, interaction with learners and the attributes and qualities of a good facilitator of learning. For more details are available at
In Telangana State, the following languages are offered under Language I viz., Telugu, Urdu, Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, and Tamil.

Candidate has to choose one of these 9 Languages under Language I under TSTET. Those candidates would have compulsorily studied in that Language either as a medium of study or as the first language at least up to Class X as stated in the eligibility criteria above.

In respect of Telangana State language, II under TSTET shall be English for all candidates irrespective of the medium of the school to which they intend to seek employment.

The structure and content of each part of Paper-I and Paper-II of the TS-TET, and the breakup of the total 150 marks among various parts of the paper are given in the Information Bulletin. Details of the Syllabus of the TS-TET Examination for Paper I & Paper II can be downloaded from .

TS TET Paper I Syllabus

TS TET Paper I Syllabus 2023
Name of the syllabusTS TET Paper 1 Syllabus 2024
TitleDownload the TS TET Paper I Syllabus 2024
SubjectDSE Telangana released the TSTET Paper I Syllabus 2024
CategorySyllabus
Website
TS TET 2024 website
Telangana TET Paper 1 Syllabus

The syllabi for Mathematics & Environmental Studies are designed on the basis of topics of Classes I to V of state syllabus (old).

The difficulty standard of questions will be up to the X class level. The test items in Mathematics and Environmental Studies will contain MCQs not only on content but also on pedagogy.

In Mathematics 24 MCQs will be on Content and 6 MCQs on pedagogy. Similarly in Environmental Studies 24, MCQs will be on Content and 6 MCQs on pedagogy.

The syllabi for Language I & II shall be based on proficiency in the language, elements of language, communication and comprehension abilities (standard up to Class X level).

TS TET Paper 1 Syllabus​

TS TET notification has been released by the Government of Telangana State, School Education Department on its official website .

Candidates who want to apply for the Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test can check details and download Telangana TET Paper I Syllabus PDF from the official website.

TS TET Paper 1 Syllabus Download​

To download the TS TET Paper I syllabus free of cost, candidates can follow the below given steps.

1. Visit the Website: Candidates need to visit the official website of Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test, tstet.cgg.gov.in in your device browser.
  2. Click on the Notification Link: Once you reach the official website, click on the notification link. Then a new web page will appear in your device.
  3. Click on the Syllabus Paper 1 Link: On the notification web page, you can click on the Telangana TET Syllabus Paper 1 link which subject you want from the list of important links. Then, a PDF file would be opened in your device.
  4. Check details in Paper 1 Syllabus PDF: Once Telangana TET Paper 1 syllabus PDF opened, check all the details of TET Paper I subjects, content, structure and more details. Candidates should read the content, structure, syllabus and more details as given in the ‘Syllabus’.
  5. Download the Paper 1 Syllabus PDF: After checking all the details in Telangana TET Syllabus PDF, download it and take a print for future reference.
TET Paper 1 MediumTET Paper 1 Syllabus
TS TET Paper 1 (Telugu)
TS TET Paper 1 ( Hindi )
TS TET Paper 1 ( Kannada )
TS TET Paper 1 (Marathi)
TS TET Paper 1 (Tamil)
TS TET Paper 1 (Gujarathi)
TS TET Paper 1 (Bengali)
TS TET Paper 1 (Urdu)
TET Paper 1 Syllabus

TS TET Paper I Syllabus Structure​

(Content of School Subjects is as per old syllabus)

SubjectNo. of MCQsMarks
Child Development and Pedagogy3030
Language I3030
Language II (English)3030
Mathematics3030
Environmental Studies3030
TOTAL : 150150
TS TET Paper I Syllabus Structure

I. Child Development and Pedagogy (Marks: 30)​

1. DEVELOPMENT OF CHILD: Development, Growth & Maturation – Concept & Nature- Principles of Development- Factors influencing Development – Biological, Psychological,

Sociological- Dimensions of Development and their interrelationships – Physical & Motor, Cognitive, Emotional, Social, Moral, Language relating to Infancy, early Childhood, late Childhood. Understanding Development – Piaget, Kohlberg, Chomsky,

Carl Rogers- Individual differences – Intra & Inter Individual differences in the areas of Attitudes, Aptitude, Interest, Habits, Intelligence and their Assessment- Development of Personality – Concept,

Factors affecting the development of Personality – Adjustment, Behavioral problems, Mental Health- Methods and Approaches of Child Development – Observation, Interview, Case study, Experimental, Cross-sectional, and Longitudinal- Developmental tasks and Hazards

2. UNDERSTANDING LEARNING: Concept, Nature of Learning – Input – Process – Outcome- Factors of Learning – Personal and Environmental- Approaches to Learning and their applicability – Behaviorism (Skinner, Pavlov, Thorndike),

Constructivism (Piaget, Vygotsky), Gestalt (Kohler, Koffka) and Observational (Bandura)- Dimensions of Learning – Cognitive, Affective and Performance- Motivation and Sustenance –its role in learning.- Memory & Forgetting- Transfer of Learning

3. PEDAGOGICAL CONCERNS: Teaching and its relationship with learning and learner- Learners in Contexts: Situating learner in the socio-political and cultural context – Children from diverse contexts – Children With Special Needs (CWSN), Inclusive Education – Understanding of Pedagogic methods – Enquiry based learning, Project-based learning,

The survey, Observation and Activity-based learning- Individual and Group learning: Issues and concerns with respect to organizing learning in a class room like Study habits, Self-learning and Learning to learn skills- Organizing learning in heterogeneous class room groups – Socio-economic background,

Abilities, and Interest- Paradigms of organizing Learning – Teacher centric, Subject centric and Learner centric- Teaching as Planned activity – Elements of Planning- Phases of Teaching – Pre active, Interactive and Post active- General and Subject related skills, competencies required in teaching and attributes of a good facilitator- Learning resources – Self,

Home, School, Community, Technology- Classroom Management: Role of a student, teacher, the Leadership style of the teacher, Creation of a non-threatening learning environment, Managing behavior problems, Guidance & Counseling, Punishment, and its legal implications,

Rights of a child, Time Management- The distinction between Assessment for Learning & Assessment of Learning, School-based Assessment, Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation: Perspective & Practice- Understanding teaching & learning in the context of NCF, 2005 & Right To Education Act, 2009.

III. Language II (ENGLISH) (Marks: 30)​

CONTENT (Marks: 24)

• Parts of Speech
  • Tenses
  • Types of Sentences
  • Prepositions & Articles
  • Degrees of Comparison
  • Direct and Indirect Speech
  • Questions and question tags,
  • Active & Passive voice
  • Use of Phrases
  • Comprehension
  • Composition
  • Vocabulary.

PEDAGOGY (Marks: 06)

• Aspects of English:- (a) English language – History, nature, importance, principles of English as the second language (b) Problems of teaching / learning English
  • Objectives of teaching English.
  • Phonetics
  • Development of Language skills:- Listening, Speaking, Reading & Writing (LSRW). b) Communicative skills.
  • Approaches, Methods, Techniques of teaching English.
  • (a) Introduction, Definition, and Types of approaches methods and techniques of teaching English
  • (b)Remedial teaching.
  • The teaching of structures and vocabulary items.
  • Teaching learning materials in English
  • Lesson Planning
  • Curriculum & Textbooks
  • Evaluation in English language basing on CCE

IV. Mathematics (Marks: 30)​

Content (Marks: 24)

• 1. Number System: Natural Numbers, Whole Numbers, Integers, Rational Numbers & their fundamental operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
  • Primes Composite Numbers, Co‐Primes, Twin Primes, Relational ship between LCM & GCM, Indian currency, Representation of Natural, Whole, integers and rational numbers on a number line.
  • Terminating and Non‐terminating but recurring decimals, square, squareroot, cube, cube roots of numbers, Pythagorean triplets. Applications on number system

2. Fractions: Concept of Fractions, Proper Fractions, Improper Fractions, Mixed Fractions, Decimal Fractions, Comparison, Fundamental operations on fractions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division), Representation of a fraction in pictorial form and on a number line, reciprocal of a fraction, uses of fractions in daily life

3. Arithmetic: Unitary method, percentages, profit and loss, ratio and proportion, direct proportion, discount, simple interest, compound interest, time and work, time and distance, tax(Vat).

4. Geometry: Basic idea of geometry (2D & 3D shapes), types of angles, construction and measurement of angles, types of angles, lines, triangles, types of triangles, quadrilaterals,

types of quadrilaterals, congruence, property of congruencies of triangles (SAS, SSS, ASA, RHS), construction of triangles and quadrilaterals, patterns with geometrical shapes, representing 3D Shapes into 2D Shapes, Euler’s relation, Properties of triangles, parallelogram, trapezium, Rhombus, Rectangle, Square and Kite, Concept of Circles, Symmetry.

5. Measurements: Length, Weight, Capacity, Time and their Standard Units, Surface Area and volume of a cube and cuboids, perimeter, and area of a triangle, quadrilateral, parallelogram, rectangle, Rhombus, Square and Trapezium. Circumference of a circle, Area of Circle, Circular paths, other polygons and sector in a circle.

6. Data Applications: Introduction to Data, Data Presentation, Preparation of Frequency distribution table, Bar Graph, Pictograph, Histogram, Mean, Median and Mode of ungrouped data, determination of Mean by deviation method, Cumulative Frequency Distribution Table, Frequency Polygon, Frequency Curve and Cumulative Frequency Curves.

7. Algebra: Introduction to Algebra, Simple equations, solving linear equations in one variable, exponents and powers, Algebraic expressions, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, and Factorisation of algebraic expressions, algebraic identities.

• Definitions and Nature of Mathematics
  • Aims, values and instructional objectives of teaching Mathematics
  • Methods of Teaching Mathematics
  • Instructional material in Mathematics – TLM in Mathematics
  • Instructional Planning
  • Designing, Administration, Analysis of scholastic Achievement test (SAT)
  • The Mathematics Teacher
  • Resource Utilization
  • Curriculum and Text Book
  • Diagnostic and Remedial Teaching
  • Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) – Formative Assessment, Summative Assessment – Processes and procedures

V. Environmental Studies (Marks: 30)​

Content (Marks: 24)

• 1. My Family – My Family – Family tree, migration, changing structures of the family -nuclear and joint families, festivals.
  • 2. Work & Play – Occupations, Child labor, Games – Local, National and International, Marshal Arts, Effects of games on respiration and breathing, fairs, Circus.
  • 3. Plants and Animals-Plants & animals in our surroundings, Plant & Animal products, parts of a plant, photosynthesis, parts of a flower, pollination, fertilization, fruits, seeds. Wild & cultivated plants, wild & domestic animals their food, the arrangement of teeth in animals.
  • 4. Our Food – Different types of food, storage of grains and vegetables, storage of food, Food – animal husbandry, Nutrients of food, deficiency diseases.
  • 5. Shelter – Need, different types of houses, electrical appliances – their use, social life in ants and honey bees, Animals shelter – variation.
  • 6. Air – Importance of air, the composition of air, atmospheric pressure, diseases spread through the air and their prevention, air pollution – causes, its impact, and measures to prevent Green House effect.
  • 7. Energy – Renewable, Non-renewable, Future Energy.
    8. Water – Importance, water resources, tanks, aquatic flora and fauna, measurement of liquids, Water pollution – causes, impact, measures to prevent, purification of water, drought, floods.
  • 9. Our Body – Health – Cleanliness – External, Internal parts of our body, Bones, Muscles, Sense organs, Digestion, Respiration, Nervous system, Excretory system, Circulatory system, First Aid.
    10. Mapping – Direction, Mandal, District, State, India
  • 11. History and culture of India – Evolution of Man, Pre-historic period, Indian culture and Heritage, Civilization, Medieval period culture, Ancient monuments, Religious movements: Jainism, Buddhism, Bhakti movement, Great personalities, Indian freedom movement, Modern India.
  • 12. Our country (India) – Location, Area, Physical features, Climate, Natural resources, Continents and Oceans, Historical places in India, Population.
  • 13. Our state (Telangana) – Culture, State Government, Gram Panchayat, Mandal Parishad, Municipality, Municipal Corporation, Local Emergency services, our state symbols, Livelihood, Civilization – Impact of rivers.
  • 14. Indian constitution – Preamble, Major concepts, Fundamental rights, Fundamental duties, Child Rights.
  • 15. Security – Earth Quakes, Floods, Fire, First Aid, 108, 104 Vehicles

• Concept and scope of Environmental Studies (Science & Social Studies)
  • Aims & Objectives of teaching Environmental Studies (Science & Social Studies)
  • Relation to Science and Social Studies
  • Curriculum and its transaction
  • CCE
  • Learning Environment

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock