TS PGECET Online Application 2024, Submit at pgecet.tsche.ac.in

naveen

TS PGECET Online Application 2024 link ha been enable by the Osmania University on its web portal, pgecet.tsche.ac.in .

TSCHE has released the Telangana State Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) Notification and applications are inviting from the eligible candidates.

TSCHE has released the Entrance Tests Revised Schedule in Telangana State. Education Department would conduct all the TS CETs as per the following revised dates. This year, all the entrance exams would be conducted online mode.

is for Admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy / M.Arch ), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) for the academic year 2024-25.

TS PGECET Online Application Form

TS PGECET Online Application 2024

TS PGECET Online Application Form Details​

ApplicationTS PGECET Online Application 2024
Announcing Agency NameTSCHE
TitleDownload TS PGECET Application 2024
SubjectTSCHE would release Application for TS PGECET engineering common entrance test
✅ Registration16-03-2024 to 10-05-2024
CategoryApplication
Official Website
TS PGECET Application Details

Application Fee: Registration fee र 500/- for SC/ST and र 1000/- for Others. Eligible candidates can submit their applications through online mode.

The related information regarding eligibility, syllabi, instructions, procedure for online application will be available on the following websites: or .

Registration fee is Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates) per candidate per test. In case the candidate appears wants to appear for more than one test, separate registration fee has to be paid accordingly.

The candidates are informed to fill the application with correct information. The registration fee can be paid through payment gateway (Credit/Debit card/ Net Banking/ TS Online/AP Online).

How to Submit TS PGECET Online Application 2024?​

Students who want to apply for the Telangana PGECET, can check details and submit online application form at with required documents and necessary details. Student must submit the application online mode only. For online submissions, students should follow the given simple steps.

• Students need to visit the official website of TS PG Engineering Entrance Test: https:/pgecet.tsche.ac.in
  • Once you reach the official website of PGECET, click on the Application Fee Payment button on home page.
  • After clicking on it, a new Fee Payment Application web page will appear on the screen.
  • Fill in all the mandatory details in the respective fields of the PGECET Fee Payment Welcome form.
  • Pay the Fee payment of PGECET.
  • After successful fee payment for PGECET, fill the application form immediately with required details.
  • By clicking on Confirm/Freeze button, candidate can view pop up alert as Your PGECET Application confirmed successfully. Please note your Registration Number for further Correspondence.
  • By Clicking on Print Application, candidate can view the Receipt of the PGECET Application form in your screen. Click on Print button for taking the printout of the receipt which is useful for further correspondence.

FAQs on TS PGECET Registration​

What are the various modes of TS PGECET payment of Registration fee?​

There are two modes of payment for TS PGECET. The first mode is through AP Online and the other mode is through Debit Card / Credit Card and Net banking.

How can I submit the TS PGECET Online Application form?​

Visit the TS PGECET website and go through the information carefully. Be ready with the ‘Mandatory Details’ and then Click on “Application Fee Payment” tab. It will guide you through the whole process by providing information about TS PGECET.

What shall I do if I don’t have my personal Email id?​

Personal Email-Id is mandatory as the TS PGECET Payment confirmation or any other future correspondence is done only through the registered personal Email-id. Hence, you are advised to create a new personal email-id immediately.

What shall I do if I don’t have a personal Mobile number?​

Personal Mobile number is mandatory as the TS PGECET Payment confirmation or any other information will be communicated only through the registered Mobile number. Mobile number may also belong to your Parents / Guardian.

What should I do with the Filled in PGECET Application Form?​

You have to take a print and keep a copy of this form and preserve it carefully. Use this Registration number for all future correspondence. If you have given your e-mail id., then a copy of the “TS PGECET Filled in Online Application form” will be mailed to your e-mail address.

Should I upload my photograph and signature?​

You need to upload the Photo (size < 50KB) and Signature (size < 30KB) as and when prompted by the system.

How much is the Application fee for TS PGECET examination?​

Application and Registration fee to appear for TS PGECET examination is ₹500 for SC/ST category and ₹1000 for Others.

Do I need to post my PGECET application and attachments?​

No, you need not post or submit by hand your TS PGECET filled-in online application and attachments to the Telangana PGECET office.

I did some mistake in filling the details in PGECET Online Application, then how to change?​

The candidates are expected to be very careful while filling the TS PGECET Online Application. You can submit your scanned copy of signed request letter to the helpline email by attaching the intermediate second year latest Hall ticket/ Marks memo at the earliest.

How do I know that my PGECET Application has been received after filling in the Online Application?​

On successful submission of the TS PGECET Online Application, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile with the Registration number. Further, your ‘Filled-in Online Application’ containing all the details uploaded to the database which were filled by you along with the Registration number and the Barcode will be displayed instantly.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock