TS LAWCET Online Application 2024, Submit at lawcet.tsche.ac.in

naveen

TS LAWCET Online Application 2024 or TS LAWCET Registration 2024 link has been enabled by the Osmania University on its official website, .

Candidates who will be appearing the entrance examination can check details and submit TS LAWCET Online Application 2024 till the deadline on the official CET web portal with required information and necessary documents.

Are you dreaming of pursuing a career in law? Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET) is a great opportunity for you to make your dream come true.

TS LAWCET is a state-level entrance examination conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad, on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE).

Every year, thousands of candidates appear for this exam to get admission in the top law colleges of Telangana. If you are planning to appear for , the first step is to fill the TS LAWCET Online Application 2024.

The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has started the application process for the Common Entrance Tests for Law (LAWCET) on its official website, .

The Telangana LAWCET entrance examination is conducted for admission to 3-year and 5-year LLB programs offered by various law colleges in Telangana.

How To Apply for TS LAWCET PGLAWCET & Submit Online Application

TS LAWCET Online Application Form 2024

TS LAWCET Online Application Details​

Name Of The Online ApplicationTS LAWCET Online Application 2024
Issuing Agency NameTSCHE
TitleSubmit TS LAWCET Online Application 2024
SubjectTSCHE would release Online Application for TS Law common entrance test
CategoryApplication
TS LAWCET Registration01-03-2024 to 25-04-2024
TS LAWCET Exam DateJune 3, 2024
Official Website
TS LAWCET Online Application Details

TS LAWCET Eligibility Criteria​

Before you apply for TS LAWCET 2024, it’s important to check the eligibility criteria. Here are the eligibility criteria for TS LAWCET 2024:

For 3-year LLB program​

• Candidates must have completed graduation from a recognized university
  • Candidates must have secured a minimum of 45% marks in their graduation (40% marks for reserved categories)

For 5-year LLB program​

• Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board
  • Candidates must have secured a minimum of 45% marks in their 10+2 (40% marks for reserved categories)

TS LAWCET Guidelines​

Here are some important guidelines to keep in mind while filling the TS LAWCET 2024 online application form:

• Make sure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam
  • Fill the application form carefully without any mistakes
  • Upload the documents in the prescribed format and size
  • Pay the application fee before the last date to avoid late fees
  • Keep a printout of the application form for future reference

Application Fee: For TS LAWCET ( LL.B.3 /5 Years ) (a) SC/ST & PH: Rs.600/- (b) Others: Rs.900/- and for TS PGLCET (LL. M.) (a) SC/ST & PH Rs.900/- (b) Others Rs.1100/-

TS LAWCET and TS PGLAWCET exam date and timings: The LAWCET and PGLCET are scheduled to be conducted on notified (Monday) from 11 am to 12:30 pm.

How to Submit TS EdCET Online Application 2024?​

Students who want to apply for the TS LAWCET, can check details and submit the online application form at with required documents and necessary details.

Student must submit the application online mode only. For online submissions, students should follow the given simple steps.

• On your device Internet Browser type the website address , press Enter button and you will see the displayed website on the computer screen.
  • Once you reach the LAWCET official website, click on the Application Fee Payment button as shown in the home page. After clicking on it, a new Fee Payment Web page will appear on the screen.
  • Fill in all the mandatory details in the respective fields of the Fee Payment form and Click on the Proceed to Payment button. After clicking on it, the LAWCET Fee Payment web page will appear.
  • After filling the mandatory details the control will lead you to the Bank Payment Gateway web page and click on Make Payment button.
  • The confirmation of successful payment of Registration Fee is shown with the Transaction is successful item to be shown in the web page Payment Status along with Payment Reference Id. After Successful Payment, web page automatically redirect to new web page.
  • After completion of LAWCET Fee Payment, Candidate can check the Status of the Payment using By clicking on Check Your Payment Status tab on LAWCET Home page.
  • In this, Enter Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number, Mobile Number then click on Check Payment Status button to check the status of the payment.
  • After successful fee payment, candidate has two options either to proceed to fill in the application immediately or at a later date.
  • Click on Proceed to Fill Application button to fill the application immediately and you will be taken to the Application Form. So, Enter all the mandatory details and click on Proceed to Fill Application button.
  • By Clicking on Proceed to Fill Application button, the LAWCET application form will be displayed. Enter all the mandatory details in respective fields and click on Preview/Submit button.
  • Then, candidate can view the Filled Online Application Form. If you want to modify, click on Modify button to modify the application or If you want confirm, click on Confirm button to confirm the application.
  • By clicking on Confirm/Freeze button, candidate can view pop up alert as Your Application confirmed successfully. Please note your LAWCET Registration Number for further Correspondence.
  • By Clicking on Print Application, candidate can view the Receipt of the Application form in your screen. Click on Print button for taking the printout of the receipt which is useful for further correspondence.
  • Later, if the candidate wishes to take the print out of the application form again, he/she can visit and click on Print Your Filled in Application Form.
  • Then, enter all the mandatory details in respective fields and click on Get Application Details, the Receipt web page will appear. Click on Print button for taking the printout of the receipt.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)​

How should I submit the TS LAWCET Application form?​

For TS LAWCET, the Application form should be submitted Only through Online mode at .

How do I apply ONLINE for TS LAWCET?​

Visit the TS LAWCET website and go through the information carefully. Be ready with the “mandatory details” and then click on “APPLY ONLINE” field. It will guide you through the whole process by providing information about TSLAWCET.

How much is the Application and Registration fee for TS LAWCET examination?​

Application and Registration fee to appear for TS LAWCET examination is Rs.900/- (for SC/STs Rs.600/-) and for TS PGLCET examination is Rs.1100/- (for SC/STs Rs.900/-)

I did some mistake in filling the details in Online Application, then how to change?​

You can contact the TS LAWCET Office or send an e-mail to the lawcet2024@gmail.com or contact at Office Number.

If I misplace my copy of the “Filled In Online Application Form”, how to get another copy of it?​

You can take a fresh printout of the “Filled In Online Application Form” from the website by giving suitable details.

I have missed taking a print of my ONLINE application at the end of my application process. How will I get access to it?​

You can take a copy by typing the Payment Reference ID, Mobile number and Date of Birth and take a printout by clicking “Print Your Filled In Application Form”.

My Registration No. is lost, whom should I contact?​

If your Registration No. is lost, click the “Forgot Registration Number” contact TSLAWCET office. For more details visit CONTACT US on the website:

Can a candidate change the entrance test Centre?​

NO. Once the Centre is allotted, it is final and no change will be entertained.

Is entrance test fee refundable in case the candidate wrongly pays the fee for LL.M. instead of LL.B. or for LL.B. 3 year course instead of LL.B. 5 year’s course and vice-versa?​

NO. Once the fee is paid wrongly, it will be forfeited and will not be refunded.

Are the old dated certificates of Caste and Income etc., acceptable while filling the application form?​

NO. Latest certificate Numbers should be filled in

Is there any age restriction for applying for LAWCET and for admission in law courses thereafter?​

There is no age limit for the year (As per the BCI communication dated.26.11.2018).

Conclusion​

The TS LAWCET Registration 2024 is an important step for candidates who wish to appear for the TS LAWCET Entrance exam. It is important to carefully read and follow all the instructions while filling the application form to avoid any errors.

We hope this guide has provided you with all the necessary information and has helped you in completing the TS LAWCET Application successfully. Good luck for your TS LAWCET 2024 exam!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock