TS Inter Supplementary Exam Time Table 2023 Download from tsbie.cgg.gov.in

naveen

TS Inter Supplementary Exam Time Table 2023 or TS Inter Advanced Supplementary Exams time table 2023 would be released every year by the TSBIE on its official website, after result announcement.

In May, TS Inter Supply Exam Time Table 2023 has been released by the Board of Intermediate Telangana for conduct of 1st and 2nd year General and Vocational ASE Examinations across the State.

Students of Telangana State who wish to appear these supply exams can check details and download the TS Inter Advanced Supplementary exam time table 2023 from the official weblink of BIE TS.

The Telangana first year and second-year intermediate exams will be conducted in morning and afternoon sessions, so that The Inter board can be completed in just eight days.

Intermediate Practical Examinations and Environmental Education Examinations will be conducted after the theory Telangana Intermediate Advanced Supplementary examinations.

Those who have got compartment can apply for the supplementary examination fee payment scheduled to be held from as per the schedule i.e., may be conducted in the month of June.

Along with the Telangana Inter Results, BIE TS has also announced the dates for the TS Inter Supplementary Exams 2023 and these exams would be conducted in the month of June for students who wish to appear for the TS Inter supply exams.

Telangana IPASE 2023 Exams would be conducted for students for both practical and theory examinations. As per the official document issued by BIE TS, students can appear for the IPASE exams for failed subjects and also for improvement exams.

This exam is an opportunity for students who have failed in one or more subjects in the regular Telangana Inter Exam 2023 to clear those subjects and continue their education.

What is the TS Inter Supplementary Exam 2023?​

The TS Inter Supplementary Exam 2023 is an exam conducted by the TSBIE for students who have failed in one or more subjects in the regular TS Inter Exam 2023.

This exam is an opportunity for these students to clear their failed subjects or improve their marks in particular low scored subjects and continue their education without wasting a year.

When will the TS Inter Supplementary Exams 2023 be conducted?​

The TS Inter Supplementary Exams 2023 will be conducted in the month of June 2023. The exam will be conducted in two shifts – the first shift will be from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm, and the second shift will be from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.

TS Inter supplementary exam timings:​

• Timing for the TS Inter 1st-year supply exam: 9 am to 12 noon
  • Timing for the TS 2nd-year supply exam: 2: 30 pm to 5:30 pm

While paying fees, students must furnish the hall tickets number, date of birth, SSC hall ticket number, mobile number, e-mail ID and other details. The answer sheets will be displayed. Download and take a print out.

Also, the candidates who have passed all first-year papers can appear for the exam by paying Rs 120 per subject in addition to the prescribed exam charges of Rs 360.

TS Inter supplementary exam dates:​

• Intermediate Public Advanced Supplementary Exams: June 2023
  • Date for practical examinations: June 2023
  • Date for Ethics and Human values exam: June 2023 by 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM.
  • Date for Environmental Education exam: June 2023 by 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM.
TS Inter Supplementary Exams Time Table

TS Inter Supplementary Exams Time Table 2023
Name of the time tableTS Inter Supplementary Time table 2023
TitleDownload the TS Inter Supplementary Exams Time Table 2023
SubjectBIE Telangana would release the TS Inter Supplementary Exam Time Table 2023
CategoryTime Table
Website
Inter Supplementary Exam Dates04-06-2023 to 12-06-2023
Practical examsJune 2023
TS inter ASE time table
Telangana Inter Supply Exam Time Table

TS Inter Supplementary Exams Time Table 2023​

The TS Inter Supplementary Exam 2023 time table has been released by the BIE Telangana. The exam will be conducted for both first and second-year intermediate students. Here is the TS Inter Supplementary Exam 2023 time table:

Exam DateTS Inter ASE 1st year subject
Day & Date1st-year Examinations (04-06-2023 to 12-06-2023)
June 2023Part-II: 2nd Language Paper-I
June 2023Part-I: English Paper – I
June 2023Part III:
Mathematics Paper- IA
Botany Paper-I
Civics Paper-I
June 2023Mathematics Paper- IB
Zoology Paper – I
History Paper – I
June 2023Physics Paper -1
Economics Paper – I
June 2023Chemistry Paper -I
Commerce Paper -1
Sociology Paper – 1
Fine Arts Music Paper – I
June 2023Public Administration Paper-I
Logic Paper – I
Bridge Course Maths Paper- I (For B.P.C Students)
June 2023Modern Language Paper- II
Geography Paper – Í.
TS Inter 1st Year Supplementary Exams Time Table 2023

The supplementary exams would begin with Language paper 1 for both first and second-year exams.

Exam DateTS Inter ASE 2nd year Subject
Exam Dates04-06-2023 to 12-06-2023
June 2023Part -II: 2nd Language Paper-II
June 2023Part – I: English Paper-II
June 2023Part-III:
Mathematics Paper-II A
Botany Paper-II
Civics Paper-II
June 2023Mathematics Paper -II B
Zoology Paper-II
History Paper-II
June 2023Physics Paper-II
Economics Paper-II
June 2023Chemistry Paper -II
Commerce Paper-II
Sociology Paper-II
Fine Arts, Music Paper-II
June 2023Public Administration Paper-II
Logic Paper-II
Bridge Course Maths Paper-II (For B.P.C Students)
June 2023Modern Language Paper-II
Geography Paper-II
TS Inter 2nd Year Supplementary Exams Time Table 2023

As per the official details, the Intermediate practical exams would be conducted in two sessions. The morning session would be conducted from 9 AM to 12 noon and the afternoon session would be conducted from 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM.

The ethics and human values papers are scheduled as per time table from 10 AM to 1 PM. Also, the environmental studies paper would be conducted as per the official schedule released. The candidates must visit the official website tsbie.cgg.gov.in for details.

Steps to download TS Inter Supplementary Exams Time Table 2023​

Telangana State Board of Intermediate would announce the TS Inter Supplementary Exams Time Table on its official website of TS BIE, after completion of Supplementary examination registration process. Once the time table will be released, students will be able to check their time table from the official weblink. For downloading the Supplementary time table, student can follow the given simple tests.

1. Visit the website
    For downloading the time table, intermediate students need to visit the official website your device browser.

2. Click on TSBIE Website
    Once you reach the official website, click on the TSBIE Website on the home page. Then, Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education official web portal will appear.

3. Click on News and Announcement link
    On the TS BIE website, click on the News and Announcement Link. Then, a new web page will be appeared.

4. Click on Inter Supplementary Exams Time Table
    Search for the inter Supplementary time table link at the New and Announcement section and click on it.

5. Download Inter Supplementary Exams Time Table
    When you click on the link, Telangana Inter Supplementary Exams time table will appear and download it.

6. Print the Supplementary Inter Exams Time Table
    After downloading the Supplementary Intermediate time table, student can check the exam dates, take a print it and preserve it for future need.

TS Intermediate Exams Activities​

• Exam Dates: The supplementary examination for first and second-year intermediate students will be conducted in June.
  • Exam Fee Payment: The last date for payment of examinations fee is May 2023.
  • Marks Memo / Marks sheet: Students can meanwhile collect their mark sheets from their respective colleges from June 2023.
  • Recounting and Answer sheet xerox: Apply for One Paper Recounting with Fee of Rs. 100/- and apply for Answer sheet xerox with fee of Rs. 600/-: From May 2023.
  • Practical Exams: The Inter practical tests would be held from June 2023.

The old students of vocational courses those who want to appear for 1st year exams can attend the exams for this time only. This is the last chance for them passed candidates can write exams for improvement.

1. Fee for general course is Rs 300
2. Fee for vocational course is Rs 400 and also pay extra Rs 150 for each subject.
3. Students can write exams with old hall ticket number only.
4. Recounting and Re verification: The candidates can pay Rs 100 for recounting, Rs 600 for re verification cum Xerox sheets of answer sheets.

How to do revaluation and recounting:​

• Log on to the official website, tsbie.cgg.gov.in
  • Click on ‘Students Online Services’ link
  • Click on ‘Re-verification of valued answer Scripts’ or “Recounting of Marks” link in next page
  • Enter your hall ticket number in the space provided
  • Apply for ‘Re-verification of valued answer Scripts” or ‘Recounting of Marks’
  • Click to submit

Note: Candidates will be allowed for only one service for one subject either re-verification or re-counting of valued answer scripts, said the official website. Revaluation and Recounting process: Moreover, the revaluation and recounting process will be opened in May 2023.

Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) regulates and supervises the system of intermediate education in Telangana. It executes and governs various activities that include devising of courses of study, prescribing syllabus, conducting examinations.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock