TS DSC Hall ticket 2024 Download at tsdsc.aptonline.in/tsdsc/ (TS TRT)

naveen

TS DSC Hall Ticket 2024 or TS TRT Hall Ticket 2024 will be released by the Telangana State School Education Department on its official website, tsdsc.aptonline.in/tsdsc/.

Candidates who have registered for the Teachers Recruitment Test, TRT can check details and download the TS TRT hall ticket from the web portal by using login details.

Introduction: In the realm of education, one of the most anticipated moments for students in Telangana is the release of the TS DSC Hall Ticket.

This crucial document not only opens the door to their examination center but also symbolizes months of hard work and preparation.

What is TS DSC?​

The TS DSC 2024 (Telangana State Departmental Selection Committee) is an examination conducted by the Telangana School Education Department for the recruitment of teachers in various districts.

It is a highly competitive examination, and securing a hall ticket is the first step towards realizing one’s dream of becoming a teacher.

TS TRT 2024​

The TS TRT 2024 stands for Telangana State Teacher Recruitment Test and TS TRT is also Known as TS DSC. It is an essential examination for those seeking teaching positions in Telangana’s government schools.

It assesses candidates’ knowledge, skills, and suitability for teaching roles in various subjects and levels.

TS DSC Hall Ticket 2024​

The TS DSC Hall Ticket 2024 is not just a piece of paper; it is your entry pass to the examination hall. Without it, candidates are not allowed to sit for the exam.

This document contains vital information, such as the exam date, time, and venue, ensuring that candidates reach the right place at the right time.

In an era where security is paramount, the hall ticket serves as a means of identity verification. It includes the candidate’s name, photograph, and a unique roll number, ensuring that no impersonation or fraudulent activity occurs during the examination.

The hall ticket also provides candidates with important instructions and guidelines for the examination. It is essential to read and follow these instructions carefully to avoid any last-minute confusion.

Telangana TRT Hall Ticket

TS DSC Hall Ticket 2024
Name of the resultTS DSC Hall Ticket 2024
TitleTS TRT Hall Ticket Download 2024
SubjectTS DSC Hall Ticket Download 2024
CategoryHall Ticket
TS DSC Hall Ticket Date07-07-2024
TS DSC Exam Date17-07-2024 to 31-07-2024
TSDSC Website
Telangana DSC Hall Ticket

TS DSC Exam Date 2024​

The DSC examination to recruit 5,089 teacher vacancies in government and local body schools in Telangana, will be conducted from November 20 to 30.

The examinations will be conducted in the computer-based mode. The School Education department has notified 5,089 teacher vacancies, which will be recruited through the DSC.

TS TRT Hall Ticket 2024​

The TS TRT Hall Ticket 2024 is your key to a bright future in teaching. Ensure you follow all the guidelines, and don’t forget to carry your hall ticket along with a positive attitude on the examination day.

TS DSC Hall Ticket Release Date​

The TS DSC Hall Ticket will be released one week before the conduct Teachers recruitment examination by the DSC, Departmental Selection Committee.

Once the web notification is released, the hall tickets will be available on the TS DSC website, tsdsc.gov.in.

These are mandatory​

• Examination candidates should take any Identity cards issued by the central and state governments along with the hall tickets.
  • Any changes in the hall tickets should be modified by the candidates to change the nominal rolls in the test center
  • Each multiple optional questions is One mark.
  • The candidates must be saved after answering the question.
  • Two and a half hours after the test is to be submitted
  • No one should come out until the test time is completed. The investigator should consult if necessary.

Required details for TS DSC Hall Ticket Download​

To download the TS TRT Hall Ticket 2024, you will need the following details:

• Your TS TRT application number
  • Your date of birth
  • Your password

You can keep an eye on the TS DSC website and let you know as soon as the hall tickets are released.

In the meantime, you can prepare for the TS TRT 2024 exam by studying the syllabus and practicing the sample questions. You can also get help from online resources and coaching institutes.

TSPSC DSC Hall ticket Download​

• Visit the official website of TS DSC at tsdsc.gov.in
  • Click on the link for ‘Hall Ticket’ on the home page
  • Click on the link for ‘Hall ticket for recruitment to various teaching posts, i.e., SGT, SA, LP, PET, PEd etc.,
  • Enter your TS DSC ID and date of birth and Click on the go button.
  • Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen
  • Download it on your computer and take a print out of the same and preserve it for future reference.

TS DSC TRT Exam Dates (Schedule)​

PostExam Date
School Assistant (SA)20-11-2023 to 30-11-2023
Language Pandit (LP)20-11-2023 to 30-11-2023
Physical Education Teacher (PET)20-11-2023 to 30-11-2023
Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT)20-11-2023 to 30-11-2023
TS DSC TRT Exam Dates (Schedule)

TS DSC Selection Process​

Candidates applying for School Assistants, Language Pandits and Secondary Grade Teachers will be selected on the basis of combined marks secured in the written examination to be conducted by the TS DSC (80%) and Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) (20%).

Candidates applying for Physical Education Teacher (PET) and School Assistants (Physical Education), will be selected on the basis of marks secured in the written examination.

TS DSC Hall Ticket FAQs​

When will the TS DSC Hall Ticket 2024 be released?​

The hall ticket is typically released a few weeks before the examination date. Candidates should regularly check the official TS DSC website for updates.

What happens if I forget my hall ticket on the exam day?​

Unfortunately, without the hall ticket, you will not be allowed to take the exam. It’s essential to keep it in a safe place.

Can I use a digital copy of my hall ticket on exam day?​

No, candidates must carry a printed copy of their hall ticket along with a valid photo ID proof.

What should I do if there is a discrepancy in my hall ticket?​

In case of any discrepancies, immediately contact the TS DSC authorities for rectification.

Can I change my examination center after receiving the hall ticket?​

No, the examination center mentioned on your hall ticket is final. Changing it is not permitted.

Conclusion​

The TS DSC Hall Ticket 2024 is not just a piece of paper; it’s your ticket to a brighter future as a teacher in Telangana.

Ensure you complete the application process accurately, stay updated with release dates, and carry the hall ticket with you on exam day. Remember, it’s not just an exam; it’s your opportunity to make a difference in the lives of young learners.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock