TS CPGET Online Application 2023, How to submit on cpget.tsche.ac.in

naveen

TS CPGET Online Application 2023 or TS PGCET online application 2023 link has been activated by the Osmania University on its official website of Common Post Graduate Entrance Tests, .

Students who are interested to appear the entrance exam can check details and apply through online mode by using required details.

Osmania University has released the Telangana State Common PG Entrance Tests, notification and applications are invited from the eligible and interested candidates for admission into various PG Courses like MA, MSc, MCom, PG diploma courses and 5-years integrated programs in the following universities campus, constituent and affiliated colleges for the academic year 2023-2023.

Application Forms will be accepted through online mode only and Payment can be made through Debit Card, Internet Banking. Edit option of TS CPGET online application data would be enabled as per the schedule. Candidates who want to correction their application form can edit it and correction it as per the given dates.

TS CPGET Online Application Form

TS CPGET Online Application Form 2023
Application FormTS CPGET Application Form 2023
Inviting University NameOsmania University
TitleSubmit the TS CPGET Application Form 2023
SubjectOsmania University has released an Application Form for TS CPGET 2023
Registration12-05-2023 to 16-06-2023
CategoryApplication Form
Official Website
OU Website
TS CPGET Application Form Details

CPGET is conducted for admission into PG, PG Diploma and 5 years integrated programs offered by Osmania, Kakatiya, Satavahana, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi Palamuru and JNTUH Universities.

Candidates who have acquired minimum passing marks in their respective undergraduate program are eligible to appear for the entrance exam. Interested candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling the registration form.

Candidates can apply only one course in a slot. The candidates should read the information brochure carefully for eligibility Conditions. In any course, if the number of applications are less than the number of intake, the entrance test will not be conducted for such courses (Applicable only in case of course which is offered at only one Institute/ College).

The entrance exam will be conducted through online mode. It will be a Computer Based Test. The time table for the entrance test will be released on the official website. Candidates are advised to read the information brochure carefully.

List of Participating Universities in CPGET​

• Osmania University (OU),
  • Kakatiya University (KU),
  • Telangana University (TU),
  • Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU),
  • Palamuru University (PU),
  • Satavahana University (SU)and
  • Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU)

The eligibility of the candidates is not verified/decided at the time of application and during the entrance test. The verification will be done only during the admissions.

Hence, candidates are advised to ensure that they are eligible for the course/subject they are applying for it. For further details, go through the Information Brochure available in the website, .

CPGET Application Fee:​

Registration Fee for a single subject is Rs.800/- for OC/BC candidates and Rs.600/- for SC/ST/PH candidates. For each additional subject, the fee is Rs.400/- for all categories.

The fee may be paid at any TS/AP online centres or through payment gateway (Credit / Debit Cards / Net Banking). For submission of the online application, visit the above websites.

For registration, the candidates have to visit the website . The registration is complete only when the candidates enter the required primary information including the number of entrance tests to be taken and the requisite registration fee is paid.

The registration fee may be paid at any T.S./A.P. online centres or by using Credit / Debit Cards or by Net Banking. Once the registration is completed successfully, the candidate will receive a Registration ID, which should be preserved by the candidate for logging in to fill the online application and for future use, if any

Steps in CPGET Online Application Submission​

For CPGET Fee payment and Online Application form filling, visit the and you can find and follow the four steps as shown in.

StepsDetails
Application Fee PaymentCandidate can make Online Fee Payment through this option
Additional Subjects Fee PaymentCandidate can make additional subject fee payment for TS CPGET
Check Your Payment StatusCandidate can check the Success/Failure status of Fee Payment
Fill Application FormAfter fee payment by Debit/Net banking modes, Candidate should fill in the Application through this option Step
Print Application FormAfter application form submission, the candidate can print the submitted form
Steps in CPGET Online Application Submission

How to apply for TS CPGET 2023?​

Osmania University has started the admission process for CPGET from June 6. Students who wish to apply for Common PGCET are requested to visit the official website i.e., and follow the process to apply for the same. Before submission of online application, the candidates must keep ready the required scanned copies have to be uploaded while filling up online application.

1. Visit the Website
    On your device internet browser type the website address by and press 'enter' button and you will see the displayed website on the device screen.

2. Click on Application Fee Payment Link
    Once open the official website, candidate can click on the 'Application Fee Payment' button, A new 'Fee Payment' web page will appear on the screen. In this, fill in all the details in the respective fields and Click on the 'Initiate Payment' button.

3. Click on Make a Payment Button
    By clicking on the 'Initiate Payment button, Payment gateway page will be appeared. Complete the fee payment process. Once the payment is completed successfully, the candidate will receive a payment id.

4. Click on Proceed to fill application
    After successful fee payment, payment success web page will be appeared. In this, candidate click on 'proceed to fill application'. For this, candidate has to login to website using their registration ID, registered mobile number and date of birth. In this web page candidate fill the all detailed and upload scanned copies and submit the Online Application.

5. Download Application Form
    After completion of application process, Download the confirmation page of the Application form and take a printout for further reference

Important Dates for TS CPGET 2023​

• Telangana CPGET notification: 06-06-2023.
  • Submission & Registration of Online Applications: 06-06-2023 to 04-07-2023.
  • Commencement of CPGET Entrance Tests: 20-07-2023.

FAQs on TS CPGET Registration​

1. What are the various modes of TS CPGET payment of Registration fee?​

There are two modes of payment for TS CPGET. The first mode is through TS Online and the other mode is through Debit Card / Credit Card and Net banking.

2. How can I submit the TS CPGET Online Application form?​

Visit the TS CPGET website and go through the information carefully. Be ready with the 'Mandatory Details' and then Click on “Application Fee Payment” tab. It will guide you through the whole process by providing information about TS CPGET.

3. What shall I do if I don’t have my personal Email-id?​

Personal Email-Id is mandatory as the TS CPGET Payment confirmation or any other future correspondence is done only through the registered personal Email-id. Hence, you are advised to create a new personal email-id immediately.

4. What shall I do if I don’t have a personal Mobile number?​

Personal Mobile number is mandatory as the TS CPGET Payment confirmation or any other information will be communicated only through the registered Mobile number. Mobile number may also belong to your Parents / Guardian.

5. What should I do with the Filled in TS CPGET Application Form?​

You have to take a print and keep a copy of this form and preserve it carefully. Use this Registration number for all future correspondence. If you have given your e-mail id., then a copy of the 'TS CPGET Filled in Online Application form' will be mailed to your e-mail address.

6. Should I upload my photograph and signature?​

You need to upload the Photo (size < 50KB) and Signature (size < 30KB) as and when prompted by the system.

7. How much is the Application fee for TS CPGET examination?​

The registration fee for a single subject is Rs.800/- for OC/BC candidates and Rs.600/- for SC/ST/PH candidates. For each additional subject, the fee is Rs.450/- for all categories.

8. Do I need to post my application and attachments?​

No, you need not post or submit by hand your TS CPGET filled-in online application and attachments to the TS CPGET office.

9. I did some mistake in filling the details in ECET Online Application, then how to change?​

The candidates are expected to be very careful while filling the TS CPGET Online Application. You can submit your scanned copy of signed request letter to the helpline email by attaching the Degree latest Hall ticket/ Marks memo at the earliest.

10. How do I know that my CPGET Application has been received after filling in the Online Application?​

On successful submission of the TS CPGET Online Application, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile with the Registration number. Further, your 'Filled-in Online Application' containing all the details uploaded to the database which were filled by you along with the Registration number and the Barcode will be displayed instantly.

1. TS PGCET Info (TS CPGET Info)
    TS CPGET Latest Updates

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock