TNTET Result 2024, Check Tamil Nadu TET Results at trb.tn.nic.in

naveen

TNTET Result 2024 or Tamil Nadu TET Result 2024 has been released of Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test by the Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board on its official website, trb.tn.nic.in.

TRB TN has uploaded the Tamil Nadu TET result for checking purpose. Candidates who have appeared the Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test can check details and download the resutl from the web portal.

If you’re a teacher or aspiring to become one in Tamil Nadu, then the (TNTET) is an essential exam that you need to take.

The exam is conducted by the Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) to assess the eligibility of candidates who want to teach in the state’s schools.

The TNTET is divided into two papers, Paper I and Paper II, and candidates need to score a minimum of 60% marks to qualify. In this page, we’ll provide everything on the Tamil Nadu TET Result 2024, including important dates, how to check your results, and other relevant information.

The TNTET examination was conducted from October 14 to October 19, in both sessions. 1,53,233 candidates attended this CBT Examination.

The Board released the tentative key answers on October 28, and the last date to raise objections was till October 31. To check the result, candidates can follow these simple steps given below.

TNTET Result 2023

TNTET Result 2024
Name of the admit cardTamil Nadu TET Result 2024
TitleDownload the TNTET Result 2024
SubjectTRB released the TN TET Result 2024
CategoryTET
Official website
Exam DateOctober
Result LInk
Tamilnadu TET Result Details

Minimum Qualifying Marks​

As mentioned earlier, candidates need to score a minimum of 60% marks to qualify for the Tamil Nadu TET exam. However, the qualifying marks are different for Paper I and Paper II.

For Paper I, candidates belonging to the general category need to score a minimum of 90 out of 150 marks, while candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories need to score a minimum of 82 out of 150 marks.

For Paper II, candidates belonging to the general category need to score a minimum of 90 out of 150 marks, while candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories need to score a minimum of 82 out of 150 marks.

How to check TNTET Result 2024?​

• Visit the official site of TRB TN at trb.tn.nic.in.
  • Click on TNTET Result link available on the home page.
  • A new page will open where candidates will have to click on the user id link.
  • Enter the login details and click on submit.
  • Your result will be displayed on the screen.
  • Check the result and download the page.
  • Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
  • For more related details candidates can check the official site of TNTRB.

What Happens After Qualifying the Exam?​

After qualifying the Tamil Nadu TET exam, candidates become eligible for teaching positions in the state’s schools. However, qualifying the exam does not guarantee a job, as candidates still need to go through the recruitment process conducted by the TN TRB.

What If You Don’t Qualify the Exam?​

If you do not qualify the Tamil Nadu TET exam, you can appear for the exam again in the next year. There is no restriction on the number of attempts a candidate can make.

FAQs​

When will the Tamil Nadu TET Result 2023 be declared?​

The Tamil Nadu TET Result 2023 is expected to be declared in the month of March 2023.

What are the minimum qualifying marks for Tamil Nadu TET Exam?​

Candidates need to score a minimum of 60% marks to qualify for the exam. The minimum qualifying marks for Paper I and Paper II are different.

How can I check my Tamil Nadu TET Result 2023?​

You can check your Tamil Nadu TET Result 2023 on the official website of TN TRB by entering your registration number and date of birth.

What happens after qualifying the Tamil Nadu TET Exam?​

After qualifying the Tamil Nadu TET exam, candidates become eligible for teaching positions in the state’s schools. However, qualifying the exam does not guarantee a job, as candidates still need to go through the recruitment process conducted by the TN TRB.

What should I do if I do not qualify the Tamil Nadu TET Exam?​

If you do not qualify the Tamil Nadu TET exam, you can appear for it again in the next year. There is no restriction on the number of attempts a candidate can make.

Can I get my Tamil Nadu TET Result 2023 via post?​

No, the Tamil Nadu TET Result 2023 will not be sent via post. Candidates need to check their result online on the official website of TN TRB.

What if I forget my Registration Number for Tamil Nadu TET Result 2024?​

Candidates can retrieve their Registration Number by clicking on the “Forgot Registration Number” link on the official website of TN TRB.

Conclusion​

The Tamil Nadu TET Exam Result is an important event for all candidates who have appeared for the exam. It is important to keep track of the important dates and check your results on time.

The minimum qualifying marks for Paper I and Paper II are different, and candidates need to score a minimum of 60% marks to qualify. After qualifying the exam, candidates become eligible for teaching positions in the state’s schools.

If you do not qualify the exam, you can appear for it again in the next year. To prepare for the exam, it is important to understand the exam pattern and syllabus, create a study plan, and practice regularly.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock