TNTET 2023, Apply for Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test at trb.tn.nic.in

naveen

Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board has released the TNTET 2023 notification on its official website. TN TRB will begin the application process from March 14 for Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test.

Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of Teachers Recruitment Board at . The last date for submission of the online application is April 13. Also, the examination dates for TNTET Paper I and II will be announced later.

Candidates seeking teaching qualifications in Tamil Nadu may complete their TNTET registration online by 5 pm on April 13. The exam date for TNTET 2023, however, is yet to be announced by the TN Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB).

TNTET will be conducted with two papers – paper 1 for candidates seeking qualification for teaching classes 1 to 5 and paper 2 for candidates who wish to take teaching jobs of classes 6 to 8. Both the papers will feature 150 MCQs of 1 mark each. There shall be no negative marking for wrong attempts. The qualification score for TNTET will be valid for a lifetime.

Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test

Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test
Name of the TETTamil Nadu TET 2023
TitleApply for the Tamil Nadu TET 2023
SubjectTRB released the TN Teacher Eligibility Test 2023 notification
CategoryTET
Official website
Last date to apply27-07-2022
Tamilnadu TET details

Eligibility Criteria:​

• Education Qualification: To be eligible for Paper I of TNTET, the candidate must have passed higher secondary or equivalent with at least 50 per cent score and should have graduated in a 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (BElEd).
  • Candidates who have completed graduation with a minimum of 50 per cent marks and have passed or are appearing in the final year of Bachelor of Education (BEd) may also apply.
  • For eligibility for Paper II, the candidate should be a graduate or appearing student in the final year of a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education. Candidates who have passed or are appearing in the final year of Bachelor in Education (BEd) can also apply.
  • Age limit: Candidates must be at least 18 years old. There is no maximum age.

Application fee: Examination fees is Rs 500 for all candidates except for candidates from SC, SCA, ST, and Person with Disability category. The examination fee for SC, SCA, ST, and PWD candidates is Rs 250.

How to apply for Tamil Nadu TET 2023?​

How to apply: Applicants must apply online only through the TRB website at . Separate applications should be used for Paper-I and Paper-II. The exam will last three hours and will include 150 multiple-choice questions (MCQs).

• Log on to TRB’s official website
  • Click on the “TAMILNADU TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST (TNTET) 2023 Online Application Form” link available on the homepage of the website
  • Create new registration by submitting the required information.
  • Move to the application process, fill in all the requested information, pay the fee and submit the form.
  • Attach soft copies of your document and pay the application fee
  • Submit the application and save the acknowledgement for future use and reference

Tamil Nadu TET Exam pattern: The exam will be held for three hours featuring two papers I and II. Each paper will have a 150 MCQs carrying a total of 150 marks.

One mark will be awarded for every correct answer and there will be no negative marking. Questions will be asked from child development and pedagogy, language-I (Tamil/ Telugu/ Malayalam/ Kannada/Urdu), language-II – English), and mathematics.

Those appearing for paper. will also have to appear for environmental studies and for paper II, there will be a option between science and social studies.

Important Dates​

ActivityDate
Commencement of on-line submission of application form24-07-2022
Last Date of submitting the Application form27-07-2022
Date of Examination TNTET – Paper I14-10-2022
Date of Examination TNTET – Paper IIwill be announced later
TN TET Important Dates

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock