SSC MTS Admit Card 2023 download from ssc.nic.in for Multi Tasking Staff Exam

naveen

Staff Selection Commission Multi-Tasking Staff, SSC MTS Admit Card 2023 has been released by the exam conducting body staff selection commission.

The admit cards are now available for downloading on ssc.nic.in and other regional websites. SSC MTS Admit Card 2023 is for candidates who applied for the SSC MTS exam 2023.

The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) exam every year to recruit candidates for various non-technical posts in government offices and departments.

Aspiring candidates need to download their admit card to appear for the SSC MTS exam. In this article, we will discuss the SSC MTS admit card 2023 in detail.

Candidates who will appear for Multi-Tasking(Non-Technical) Staff and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2022 can download the admit card through the official site of SSC KKR at ssckkr.kar.nic.in.

Candidates must note that in case they can’t find the admit card on a particular regional site, they should not worry. It will be made available soon. Hence, you are requested to keep a check. Check below the list of websites and how to download.

SSC MTS Admit Card 2023​

The SSC MTS admit card 2023 is a crucial document for candidates appearing for the SSC MTS exam. The admit card contains important details about the exam such as the date, time, and venue of the exam. Without the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam.

The examination will be conducted on May 2, 2023. The Computer Based Examination will be conducted in Hindi, English and in 13 regional languages. Computer Based Examination will be conducted in two Sessions: Session-I and Session-II and both the Sessions will be mandatory to be attempted.

SSC MTS Admit Card 2021

SSC MTS Admit Card 2023

List of websites for SSC MTS Admit Card​

RegionLink
Official Website of SSC
Eastern Region
Karnataka, Kerala Region
Southern Region
North Eastern Region
Western Region
Madhya Pradesh Region
Central Regionssc-cr.org
North Western Region
Northern Region
List of website
  • Candidates can download their admit card using credentials such as registration ID, roll number, name and date of birth.
  • The exam would be held offline in computer based test mode. SSC has instructed all the regions to conduct examinations with strict adherence to COVID 19 protocols.
  • Candidates must read all the instructions mentioned on SSC MTS Admit Card 2023.
  • Candidates must note that admit card is a mandatory document to appear for the examination.

How to download SSC MTS Admit Card 2023?​

The candidates can follow the step given below to check and download their admit card for the MTS examination.

• Go to the official website of SSC or on the regional websites, from the links given above.
  • On the Homepage, click on the notification that reads, ‘Check your Application Status/Download admit cards for MTS exam.’
  • Alternatively, candidates can also click on the direct links given above in the table.
  • Enter your Roll Number/Registered Id Number and Date of Birth to check your application status.
  • Once you can view it, you will be able to click on the ‘Download Admit Card’ option.
  • Your SSC MTS Admit Card 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
  • Download and print a copy of the same for exam day.

SSC MTS Admit Card 2023 is for the exam that will be held as a Computer Based Test. It will have two parts – Paper I & Paper II. Candidates must remember to carry their admit cards on the day of the exam.

Details Mentioned on SSC MTS Admit Card​

The following details are mentioned on the SSC MTS admit card:

• Candidate’s name
  • Candidate’s roll number
  • Candidate’s photograph and signature
  • Exam date and time
  • Exam center and address
  • Reporting time
  • Exam day instructions

Documents to Carry Along with SSC MTS Admit Card​

Candidates need to carry the following documents along with their SSC MTS admit card:

• A valid photo ID proof such as Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, etc.
  • Two passport-sized photographs
  • Blue or black ballpoint pen

Discrepancies in SSC MTS Admit Card​

If there are any discrepancies in the SSC MTS admit card, candidates should immediately contact the regional SSC office for rectification. Candidates should ensure that all the details mentioned on the admit card are correct to avoid any inconvenience on the day of the exam.

Important Exam Day Guidelines​

Candidates should follow the below-mentioned guidelines on the day of the SSC MTS exam:

• Candidates should reach the exam center at least 30 minutes before the reporting time mentioned on the admit card.
  • Candidates should carry their admit card and other required documents without fail.
  • Electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, calculators, etc., are not allowed inside the exam hall.
  • Candidates should strictly follow the instructions given by the invigilator during the exam.
  • Candidates should not indulge in any kind of malpractice or unfair means during the exam.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)​

1. When will the SSC MTS admit card 2023 be released?​

The SSC MTS admit card 2023 is expected to be released in August 2023.

2. How can I download my SSC MTS admit card?​

Candidates can download their SSC MTS admit card from the official website of the SSC by entering their registration number and date of birth.

3. What documents do I need to carry along with my SSC MTS admit card?​

Candidates need to carry a valid photo ID proof, two passport-sized photographs, and a blue or black ballpoint pen along with their SSC MTS admit card.

4. Can I change my exam center after the allotment?​

No, candidates cannot change their exam center once it has been allotted to them.

5. What should I do if there are discrepancies in my SSC MTS admit card?​

Candidates should immediately contact the regional SSC office for rectification if there are any discrepancies in their SSC MTS admit card.

1. Conclusion

The SSC MTS admit card is an essential document for candidates appearing for the SSC MTS exam. Candidates should download and carry the admit card along with other required documents to the exam center without fail. Candidates should follow the exam day guidelines and COVID-19 guidelines to ensure a smooth and hassle-free exam experience.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock