SSC JE Result 2024, download Junior engineer marks from ssc.nic.in

naveen

SSC JE Result 2024 or SSC JEE Recruitment Result 2024 has been released by the Staff Selection Commission on its official website, ssc.ni.in.

Candidates who have appeared for the SSC JE Recruitment examination can check their marks on the official site of SSC.

The Commission conducted the SSC Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) Examination Paper I exam at various centers across the country.

Candidates who have qualified the JE exam can check their marks from the official site by loging your details.

SSC JE Result

SSC JE Result 2024

SSC JE Result 2024​

Name of the resultSSC JEE Recruitment Result 2024
TitleCheck the SSC JE Marks 2024 at ssc.nic.in
SubjectThe Commission released the SSC JE Results 2024
CategoryResult
Website
JE Results
SSC Junior Engineer Result 2024

The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) recently released the results for the Junior Engineer (JE) exam. Candidates who took the exam can now check their results on the official SSC website.

The SSC JE exam is a highly competitive examination, with thousands of candidates applying every year. The exam is conducted in two stages: a written test and an interview. Candidates who clear the written test are then eligible to appear for the interview.

The written test consists of two papers: Paper I and Paper II. Paper I is a multiple-choice question (MCQ) based test, while Paper II is a conventional type test.

The MCQ test covers subjects such as General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, and Quantitative Aptitude. The conventional type test covers subjects such as Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering.

Candidates who clear both the written test and the interview are then eligible for selection to the post of Junior Engineer. The results for the written test are usually declared within a few weeks of the exam, while the results for the interview are usually declared a few weeks later.

How to check the SSC JE Results 2024?​

• Visit the official site of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
  • Click on login link on the SSC Home Page and enter the login credentials in the required fieds.
  • Your Result marks will be displayed on the your screen.
  • Check the marks and download the page.
  • Keep a hard copy of the downloaded page for further reference.

All those candidates who have qualified Paper I exam will have to appear for the Paper-II exam. Paper-II would be conducted at various centers across the country.

Overall, the SSC JE exam is a challenging and demanding examination, requiring a high level of dedication and hard work. Candidates who have cleared the exam should be proud of their accomplishment and use it as a stepping stone to further their careers.

Aspirants should check the official website of SSC regularly for updates on the result and further recruitment process.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock