SHRESHTA NETS Result 2024 at shreshta.nta.nic.in, merit list download

naveen

The SHRESHTA Result 2024 or NETS Result 2024 will be released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on its official website, .

Students who have appeared the National Entrance Test for SHRESHTA can check details and download the result from the web portal by login details.

To check your SHRESHTA NETS Result, you will need to provide your registration number and password. You can also download your result in PDF format.

SHRESHTA​

SHRESHTA means Scheme for Residential Education for Students in High Schools in Targeted Areas. This scheme for the purpose of providing seats for the meritorious SC boys and girls in the Best private schools.

SHRESHTA NETS​

SHRESHTA NETS stands for National Entrance Test for Scheme for Residential Education for Students in High Schools in Targeted Areas. It is a national level entrance examination.

It will be conducted every year to select the meritorious SC boys and girls for admission into Class 9 and Class 11 into the best private residential schools in the country under SHRESHTA scheme.

NETS​

The SHRESHTA National Entrance Test for Students, NETS is a prestigious examination conducted annually to identify and nurture young talents in various academic disciplines.

It serves as a gateway for students to secure admission into renowned educational institutions and avail themselves of scholarships, grants, and other opportunities.

NETS Result 2024​

The NETS Result 2024 for SHRESHTA holds immense significance as it determines the future prospects of the students who have appeared for the exam.

The NETS exam result reflects their performance and serves as a crucial factor in the selection process for scholarships and admissions to top-tier institutions.

NETS SHRESHTA Result 2024​

The NETS SHRESHTA Result 2024 or SHRESHTA NETS Result 2024 is expected to be declared in the month of June.

The examination authority follows a comprehensive evaluation process to ensure fairness and accuracy in the results.

The evaluation process involves the assessment of the candidates’ knowledge, aptitude, and skills in their chosen fields.

SHRESHTA NETS Result 2024​

The SHRESHTA NETS Result 2024 is the result of the National Entrance Test for the Scheme for Residential Education for Students in High Schools in Targeted Areas (SHRESHTA). The test was conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on June 18, 2024.

National Entrance Test for SHRESHTA

SHRESHTA NETS Results 2024
Name of the ResultSHRESHTA Result 2024
TitleNETS Result 2024 Download
SubjectSHRESHTA NETS Result 2024
CategoryResult
SHRESHTA Result DateJune 2024
Official website
SHRESHTA Results 2023
NETS Result
SHRESHTA Entrance Test Result

SHRESHTA Results 2024​

NTA has declared the SHRESHTA Results 2024. Candidates who appeared for the National Entrance Test for the Scheme for Residential Education for Students in High Schools in Targeted Areas can check their results via the official website at shreshta.nta.nic.in.

Candidates can access their scorecards by logging in with their application number, date of birth, and security pin on the official portal.

The SHRESHTA NETS 2024 was administered by the agency on June 18 in a paper-pen mode. The entrance test was held at 66 centres that were located in 64 cities across the country.

SHRESHTA Score Card 2024​

NTA has also released the SHRESHTA Score Card 2024 on its official website. Students can download the score card by login your details at result web portal

Shreshta nets result 2024 pdf download​

The Shrestha NETS result 2024 PDF download will be available on the NTA website in June 2024. Students can check their results by logging in with their registration number and password. The PDF will contain the student’s name, marks, and percentage, as well as their result status.

Shrestha exam result 2024​

The Shrestha exam result 2024 is expected to be released in June 2024. The result will contain the student’s name, marks, and percentage, as well as their result status.

The Shrestha exam is a national-level entrance exam for students from Scheduled Castes (SC) who wish to pursue residential education in high schools in targeted areas.

SHRESHTA Result Details 2024​

The SHRESHTA Result will contain the following information:

• Your name
  • Your registration number
  • Your marks
  • Your percentage
  • Your result status (qualified/not qualified)

SHRESHTA Result 2024 Download​

Candidates who appeared for the SHRESHTA entrance examination can download the NETS result or SHRESHTA Result from the official website of SHRESHTA, . To download the admit card, candidates can follow the given simple steps.

• Candidates need to visit the official website, shreshta.nta.nic.in in your device browser.
  • Once you reach the official website of SHRESHTA, click on the result link on the homepage.
  • After clicking on that link, result checking web page will appear.
  • Now, enter your registration number and date of birth and click on the submit button.
  • After clicking on the submit button, result will open.
  • Check the details and download the score card. Take a print out of the result if required.

If you are qualified for the scheme, you will be able to participate in the counseling process. The counseling process will be held online.

SHRESHTA Merit List 2024​

Here are the steps on download the SHRESHTA Merit List 2024:

1. Go to the official website of NTA, shreshta.nta.nic.in.
  2. Click on the “Merit List 2024” tab.
  3. Click on the “download” button.
  4. Merit list will be displayed on the screen.

SHRESHTA NETS Scorecard​

• The SHRESHTA NETS Scorecard provides detailed information about your performance in the exam.
  • It includes your overall score, sectional scores, percentile rank, and other relevant details.
  • It is important to thoroughly analyze your scorecard to gain insights into your strengths and areas that require improvement.

About SHRESHTA​

SHRESHTA provides high-quality education only to students from Scheduled Castes (SCs) in respected residential institutions nationwide.

The eligibility criteria, self-declaration, and other documents required to be submitted by the eligible candidates invited for counselling shall be verified as per norms specified by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment at subsequent stages of the admission process.

Every year, around 3,000 students are expected to be selected for admission to Class 9 and Class 11 under the scheme.

The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has entrusted NTA with the responsibility of conducting the SHRESHTA NETS exam annually.

The National Entrance Test for the Scheme for Residential Education for Students in High Schools in Targeted Areas is an offline exam that is held by the NTA for selecting SC students for admission to Class 9 and 11 whose parental annual income is up to Rs 2.5 lakh.

SHRESHTA Results 2024 FAQs​

When will the SHRESHTA Result 2024 be released?​

SHRESHTA Result 2024 to be released in the last week of June 2024.

Where can I check my SHRESHTA Result 2024?​

Students can check the SHRESHTA Result on the NTA’s official website, shreshta.nta.nic.in.

What do I need to check my SHRESHTA Result 2024?​

To check SHRESHTA Result 2024, you need to have your registration number and password.

What information will be included in my SHRESHTA Result 2024?​

SHRESHTA Result includes your name, registration number, marks, percentage, and result status (qualified/not qualified).

What if I am not qualified for the SHRESHTA NETS?​

You will not be able to participate in the counseling process.

How can I participate in the counseling process?​

You will need to register for the counseling process on the NTA’s official website.

How will I know if I have been selected for a residential school?​

You will be notified by the NTA if you have been selected for a residential school.

What are the benefits of being selected for a residential school?​

You will receive free education, boarding, and lodging.

How can I get more information about the SHRESHTA NETS?​

For getting information about the SHRESHTA, you can visit the NTA’s official website or contact the NTA’s helpdesk.

What should I do after checking my SHRESHTA Result?​

After checking your SHRESHTA Result, analyze your performance, compare it with the cutoff marks, and make informed decisions regarding admissions and scholarships.

Conclusion​

The SHRESHTA NETS Result 2024 plays a pivotal role in shaping the academic future of the students who have appeared for the exam. It serves as a yardstick for their performance and opens doors to numerous opportunities in esteemed educational institutions.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock