RRB Bharti 2024 Latest News

hanuman

RRB-1.png

RRB Bharti 2024

The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has recently announced the RRB Technician Recruitment 2024, offering 9000 vacancies for both Technician Grade 1 and Grade 2 positions. If you’re interested in RRB Bharti 2024 securing a stable government job in the railway sector, here are the key details:

Eligibility Criteria For RRB Bharti 2024

• Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed a Diploma in Engineering (Any Stream) or its equivalent from a recognized institute.
    • Age Limit: The minimum age limit is 18 years, and the maximum age limit is 33 years.
    • Physical Fitness: Candidates must meet the physical fitness standards prescribed by the Railways.

Selection Process RRB Bharti 2024

• CBT Stage I: An online computer-based test assessing General Awareness, Mathematics, Reasoning, and Basic Science & Engineering.
    • CBT Stage II: Consists of two parts:
      • Part A: Similar to CBT Stage I, focusing on General Awareness, Reasoning, and Mathematics.
      • Part B: Subject-specific technical questions relevant to the applied trade/discipline.
    • Document Verification: Verifying the authenticity of submitted documents.
    • Medical Examination: Selected candidates undergo a medical assessment to evaluate their physical fitness for the job.

Salary of RRB Bharti 2024

• Technician Gr 1 Signal: ₹29,200
    • Technician Gr 3: ₹19,900
FeatureDetails
VacanciesOver 1.7 Lakh Posts (Expected) RRB Bharti 2024
Eligibility10th Pass or ITI Pass
Age Limit18-33 Years (Relaxations for Reserved Categories)
Selection ProcessComputer Based Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Document Verification, Medical Examination
SalaryLevel 4 (Rs. 21,900 – Rs. 69,100)
Website

The post appeared first on .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock