Welcome To DailyEducation

DailyEducation is an open-source platform for educational updates and sharing knowledge with the World of Everyday students.

Raj Tarun Has Addressed The Controversy Surrounding His Relationship

Educator

Raj-Tarun-Has-Addressed-The-Controversy-Surrounding-His-Relationship.jpg

Lavanya has filed a complaint against Tollywood actor Raj Tarun at Narsingi police station, surprising many. She claims they’ve been in a relationship for 11 years and got married in a temple years ago.

Lavanya alleges Raj Tarun is now ignoring her and seeing another actress, and she wants him back. This news caused a sensation this morning.

Raj Tarun responded by meeting the media, stating he would take legal action against Lavanya.

He asked the media for support, saying, “Lavanya has been using drugs, which I couldn’t control. I didn’t go to the police to protect my reputation. She’s dating Mastan Sai, and I have evidence. I transferred money, but she cheated and blackmailed me. Since 2017, she’s been addicted to drugs, and I couldn’t handle it. After asking her to leave my flat, she started blackmailing me.”

Raj Tarun mentioned Lavanya was previously arrested in a drug case. He intends to proceed legally soon and seeks the media’s backing.​

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock