PAN LIC Link, How to link PAN Card to LIC Policies at licindia.in

naveen

PAN LIC Link facility is available on its Life Corporation of India. LIC policy holders can link your PAN Card with your LIC Policies at Online PAN Registration of licindia.in.

If you have a Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) policy, you must have a Permanent Account Number (PAN) card too. It is now mandatory to link your PAN card with your LIC policy to comply with the Income Tax Department’s regulations.

As per the government’s directive, it is now mandatory to link your PAN card with your LIC policies. Failing to do so can lead to the deactivation of your policy. However, many people are confused about the process and the consequences of not linking their PAN card with their LIC policies.

In this page, we will provide you with a complete guide on how to link your PAN card with LIC policies.

What is PAN card, and why is it necessary to link it with LIC policies?​

PAN card stands for Permanent Account Number, which is a unique 10-digit alphanumeric code issued by the Income Tax Department. Linking your PAN card with LIC policies is mandatory as per the government’s directive to curb tax evasion.

What happens if I do not link my PAN card with LIC policies?​

If you do not link your PAN card with your LIC policies, your policy may get deactivated. Moreover, you may also face legal consequences for not complying with the government’s directive.

Why is it important to link your PAN card with LIC policies?​

The government has made it mandatory to link PAN cards with various , including LIC policies, to curb tax evasion. When you link your PAN card with your LIC policy, it helps the government to keep track of your financial transactions and ensure that you pay the right amount of tax.

Linking your PAN card with LIC policies is essential for several reasons:

1. To comply with the Income Tax Department’s regulations: The Income Tax Department has made it mandatory for policyholders to link their PAN cards with their LIC policies. Non-compliance may attract penalties and consequences.
  2. To prevent tax evasion: The linking of PAN card with LIC policies helps in identifying fraudulent activities and preventing tax evasion.
  3. To facilitate faster claim settlement: The linking of PAN card with LIC policies enables a faster claim settlement process and reduces the chances of rejection.
Link Your PAN To Your LIC Policies

Link Your PAN To Your LIC Policies
Name of the linkPAN to LIC Policy Link
TitleHow to link PAN with LIC Policy
SubjectPAN LIC Policy Linking
Category PAN
LIC Website
PAN LIC Policy Link
Linking PAN with LIC Policy

Steps to link your PAN card with LIC policies Online​

By linking your PAN card with your policies, you can easily access all your policy information online. The online method is the easiest and most convenient way to link your PAN card with your policies. Follow these simple steps to link your PAN card with LIC policies:

1. Visit LIC's official website
    Visit LIC's official website ( ) and click on the 'Online Services' tab on the top menu.

2. Click on 'Link Aadhaar and PAN to Policy'
    On the 'Online Services' page, click on the 'Link Aadhaar and PAN to Policy' option.

3. Enter your policy details
    Enter your policy number, premium amount, and your date of birth in the respective fields.

4. Enter your PAN details
    Enter your PAN card number, name as mentioned on the card, and your date of birth in the respective fields.

5. Verify the details
    Verify the details entered by you and click on the 'Submit' button.

6. Confirmation
    On successful submission, a confirmation message will be displayed on the screen, and an email will be sent to your registered email address.

How to link your PAN card with LIC policies Offline Method?​

If you prefer the offline method, you can visit your nearest LIC branch and submit a request to link your PAN card with your policies. Here’s what you need to do:

1. Visit your nearest LIC branch.
  2. Fill out the necessary form to link your PAN card with your policies.
  3. Submit the form along with a copy of your PAN card and policy documents.
  4. Wait for the process to be completed.

Points to remember while linking PAN card with LIC policies​

1. Ensure that the details entered by you are accurate and match with those mentioned in your policy documents and PAN card.
  2. Link all your policies to the same PAN card to avoid confusion and for better tax compliance.
  3. If you face any difficulty in linking your PAN card with your LIC policy online, you can visit your nearest LIC branch office for assistance.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)​

1. Is it mandatory to link my PAN card with my LIC policies?​

Yes, it is mandatory to link your PAN card with your LIC policies to comply with the Income Tax Department's regulations.

2. What should I do if I face difficulty in linking my PAN card with my LIC policy online?​

If you face any difficulty in linking your PAN card with your LIC policy online, you can visit your nearest LIC branch office for assistance.

3. Can I link multiple policies to the same PAN card?​

Yes, it is recommended to link all your policies to the same PAN card to avoid confusion and for better tax compliance.

4. What are the benefits of linking my PAN card with LIC policies?​

The linking of PAN card with LIC policies helps in identifying fraudulent activities, preventing tax evasion, and facilitating faster claim settlement.

5. What are the consequences of non-compliance in linking PAN card with LIC policies?​

Non-compliance may attract penalties and consequences, which may include fines or even legal action. Therefore, it is important to link your PAN card with your LIC policies to avoid such situations.

6. Can I link my PAN card with LIC policies offline?​

Yes, you can link your PAN card with LIC policies offline by visiting the nearest LIC branch office and submitting a written request along with a self-attested copy of your PAN card.

7. How long does it take to link my PAN card with LIC policies?​

It usually takes a few minutes to link your PAN card with LIC policies online. However, the processing time may vary depending on the number of requests received by LIC.

1. Conclusion​

Linking your PAN card with your LIC policies is an essential step towards ensuring tax compliance and facilitating faster claim settlement. Follow the above-mentioned steps to link your PAN card with your LIC policy online, and make sure to enter accurate details. Remember, non-compliance may attract penalties and consequences.
    • Linking your PAN with LIC Policies
    • Link PAN With Your Policy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock