NTR: Devara My Ultimate Satisfaction

Educator

NTR-Devara-My-Ultimate-Satisfaction.jpg

’s latest movie, “ “, is doing exceptionally well at the box office. Directed by , the action film broke previous records and showed its huge success.

In a recent interview, NTR expressed his happiness seeing all the distributors and exhibitors earning great profits from “Devara”.

He shared that this is his “ultimate satisfaction,” more than just the movie’s success. He added that when the buyers are doubling and tripling their investments, there’s no bigger joy for him.

NTR also said working on Devara was a freeing experience, as he spent two years deeply involved in the film’s world.​

Devara​

NTR-Most-Frustrating-Sequence-On-The-Devara-Sets...-1.jpg

He humorously mentioned that he and Koratala Siva agreed not to meet for a month after the film’s release, to take a break from constantly thinking about Devara.​

Watch the BLOCKBUSTER INTERVIEW of that will keep you hooked with all the unanswered questions

— Devara (@DevaraMovie)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock