Meet IIT-JEE topper, took admission at IIT Bombay with AIR, left after a year, he is now…

hanuman

New Delhi: It is truly said that the sky is the limit. Nothing can explain this proverb than the inspirational story of All India Rank(AIR) 1 Chitraang Murdia. Several candidates appear for the Joint Entrance Examination(JEE), however, only a few succeed and get selected at IIT Bombay – one of the preferred choices of most IIT aspirants – for admissions. After securing the All India Rank 1, Chitraang Murdia went to IIT Bombay, and after a year left the institute to pursue his passion.

“I have secured All India Rank -1 in IIT-JEE examination 2014. I took admission in IIT Bombay and was all set to become a Computer Engineer. But soon after getting the admission I realized that “Computer science is interesting to me, but my passion lies in physics. I wanted to do research, probably in quantum theory”. Don’t know how, but I developed my keen interest in Physics and decided to quit IIT,” Chitraang Murdia in a Humans of India post stated.

Murdia stated, “Everybody was shocked by this decision and that included even my friends. People used to say that you are a kid and don’t know how to take important decisions of your life and you will be earning in lakhs after receiving the Engineering degree from IIT. But as always, I followed my inner soul and not what others said.

According to Chitraang Murdia’s LinkedIn profile, he pursued a Bachelor’s Degree in Physics at Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock