Meet IIT JEE Advanced topper who secured 355 marks, Mukesh Ambani is his….

hanuman

New Delhi: A success story often acts as a catalyst by inspiring change and motivating others. When people hear about someone overcoming challenges and achieving their goals, it encourages them to pursue their own ambitions with greater determination. Success stories provide a tangible example of what’s possible, instilling hope and fostering resilience. Speaking on the same lines, let’s read the success story of Ved Lahoti, who topped the Joint Entrance Examination(JEE) Advanced securing the highest-ever marks.

We all know that clearing the Joint Entrance Examination -Advanced is challenging, therefore it requires a lot of practice and going through a detailed syllabus. The story caters to Ved Lahoti, an IIT Delhi zone topper with 355/360 marks. While speaking to the news agency ANI, Ved shared insights into his study schedule and expressed his belief that social media is a potential distraction and best avoided to optimise study time.

| Kota, Rajasthan: Top ranker of JEE (Advanced) 2024, Ved Lahoti says “…I never saw the clock while studying. I focused more on qualitative study. I kept myself away from social media because it is a waste of time. I just want to say that the aspirants should stay in…

— ANI (@ANI)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock