M. Arun Kumar and Deepak Chowdhury joins JSA as Equity Partners

Educator

JSA Advocates and Solicitors (JSA) is pleased to announce the onboarding of M. Arun Kumar and Deepak Chowdhury along with their teams, to further enhance our projects, infrastructure, and real estate practices at Gurugram and Hyderabad.

M. Arun Kumar joins JSA’s Gurugram office with a team of 7 attorneys. With over 18 years of experience, Arun’s practice spans projects, construction, and real estate, covering acquisitions, divestments, and joint ventures. He advises clients in sectors such as airports, ports, highways, urban infrastructure, renewable energy, and real estate development. His expertise includes pre-bid advisory, tender documentation, and project contracts, including EPC and O&M agreements for PPP projects. In renewable energy, he supports independent power producers with wind, solar, and biomass projects. In real estate, Arun handles a range of issues including acquisitions, joint ventures, development, compliance, and land laws across India.

He has been recognized as a ‘Leading Lawyer’ for Projects & Energy by The Legal 500 Asia-Pacific and ranked by Chambers & Partners Global Guide 2024 and Chambers & Partners Asia Pacific Guide 2024 for Projects, Infrastructure & Energy, and as a ‘Notable Practitioner’ for Project Development by IFLR 1000 for 2023-24.

Deepak Chowdhury joins JSA’s Hyderabad office with a team of 6 attorneys. He has over 18-years of experience in advising on contractual and regulatory issues for infrastructure projects.

He has extensive expertise in public-private partnerships across various sectors, including ports, airports, mass transit, highways, and waste management. Deepak also provides guidance on contract management, risk assessment, regulatory matters, and transaction structuring. His work includes advising on power plant construction and operation, as well as land acquisition for infrastructure projects in India.

He has been recognized as a ‘Recommended Lawyer’ by The Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners Asia Pacific Guide 2024 for his work in Projects, Energy, and Corporate & Commercial law and as a ‘Notable Practitioner’ for Project Development by IFLR 1000 for 2023-24.

Amit Kapur and Vivek K. Chandy, Joint Managing Partners at JSA, quoted “We are delighted to welcome Arun, Deepak, and their talented team to the firm. Arun and Deepak’s expertise in projects, infrastructure, and real estate will further strengthen our capabilities and enhance the value we offer to our clients. We look forward to their contributions as we continue to drive success and innovation.”

M. Arun Kumar commented, “My team and I are looking forward to collaborating with the firm’s accomplished attorneys and leadership team to strengthen our capabilities and deliver outstanding value to our clients.”

Deepak Chowdhury added, “I’m excited to join JSA’s talented team and work alongside such a skilled team. I look forward to leveraging my experience to further enhance our capabilities.”

About JSA:

Founded in 1991, JSA is one of India’s leading full-service national law firms with over 600 legal professionals spread across its seven offices in the country — Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Mumbai and New Delhi. As the go-to firm for the new transformative and digital Indian economy, JSA is regularly involved in many of the first-to-market and complex transactions and plays an integral role in advocacy and policy matters impacting various industries. JSA has built a reputation for its client-centric approach, quality of service, domain knowledge and insights across sectors and for delivering innovative solutions to complex legal and commercial issues for the benefit of clients. Consequently, JSA has consistently been recognized as a top-tier firm for its capabilities and expertise across practices and sectors by leading legal directories, league tables and industry journals.

For further information, please contact:

Rahul Gossain (Chief Strategy & Brand Officer)

Email: rahul.gossain@jsalaw.com

M: +91 987 315 4228

Priyanka Pandey (Manager — Corporate Communication)

Email: Priyanka.pandey@jsalaw.com

M: +91 7052397642

The post appeared first on .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock