KEAM Answer Key 2024, How to Raise Objection at cee.kerala.gov.in

naveen

Commissioner for Entrance Examination, CEE Kerala has released the KEAM Answer Key 2024 of Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medicine Entrance Test.

Candidates who have appeared for the examination can check their answer key online on the official website cee.kerala.gov.in.

Students would also be able to raise objection basis the answer key released. Candidates would be required to mail the complains to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations Kerala along with supporting documents and fee @ Rs.100/- per question.

Fee has to be paid by means of a DD drawn in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram. The complaints can be sent either by post or delivered by hand. Last date to receive objections is August 14 by 5.00 pm.

KEAM Answer Key 2023

KEAM Exam Answer Key 2024
Name Of The Answer KeyKEAM Answer Key 2024
TitleDownload KEAM Preliminary Key 2024
SubjectCEE Kerala has released Answer Key of KEAM 2024
CategoryAnswer Key
Last to raise Objections on KeyMay, 2024
Official Website
KEAM Answer Key Details

How to download KEAM Answer Key?​

The Answer key for the Kerala Engineering, Architecture and Medical and Pharmacy Courses (KEAM 2024) has been released.

All those candidates who had appeared for the same can download their respective answer keys from the official website. Candidates may follow the below given simple steps to downloading the answer key.

• Candidate needs to visit the official website Of Kerala Commissioner of Entrance Examinations by entering web address in your device browser and press on the enter key. Then, CEE web portal will be displayed on device screen.
  • Once you visit the Kerala CEE Website, click on the ‘KEAM Candidate Portal’ link on the home page. Then, Admission to Kerala Engineering, Architecture and Medical Courses web portal will appear in your device.
  • By clicking on the KEAM Portal link, then Admission to Professional Degree Courses, Kerala web portal will open. On the home page, you can search for the ‘answer key’ link and click on it. Then, answer key downloading web page will be appeared in your device.
  • By clicking on the answer key link, Window with KEAM Answer Keys for Paper 1 and Paper 2 would open. You can click on the paper 1 or Paper 2 answer key. Then, particular paper answer key will be opened in your browser.
  • After downloading the particular paper answer key, you can check your score with this answer key. If you not satisfied with Provisional Key Answers, you may challenge by submitting application form.

Candidates may note that the objections received via e-mail or fax would not be accepted. Or the complaints after the deadline would not be accepted either. Also, in case the objection raised is accepted, the fee paid would be refunded to the candidates.

CEE Kerala would be creating a final answer key basis the objections received and accepted. Result would be declared on the basis of the final answer key.

FAQs on KEAM Answer Key​

When will KEAM Exam Answer Key be displayed on website?​

Exact date of KEAM Kerala Answer key display would be communicated after the examination on the website. The provisional Answer Keys are likely to be displayed on the website after the conduct of test.

I am not satisfied with KEAM Exam answer key, how can I challenge?​

Candidates, who are not satisfied with the Kerala KEAM Exam answer key, may challenge by filling application form and send the above said address within a specified period

Where can I download the KEAM Exam Answer Key?​

Candidates can download the KEAM Exam provisional answer key from the Admission to Professional Degree Courses, Kerala website, the same in the given stipulated time.

Will I get an opportunity to view my KEAM responses?​

Yes, After the conduct of KEAM examination, the question paper, recorded responses will be made available on the website, . Candidate can get opportunity to view your KEAM responses.

Will I get an opportunity to view the KEAM questions and the answers?​

Yes, After the conduct of KEAM examination, the question paper and the answers will be made available on the website, . Candidate can get opportunity to view the KEAM questions and the answers.

Will I get an opportunity to challenge the answers, in case answer to any question is incorrect?​

Yes, After the conduct of KEAM examination, key answers will be made available on the website, . Candidate can get opportunity to challenge the answers, in case answer to any question is incorrect.

Kerala Info
Class 10 Exams
Class 12 Exams
Plus One Admission
KEAM
Kerala SET
Kerala TET
Kerala
Kerala Latest Updates

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock