KCET Answer key 2024, how to download from kea.kar.nic.in

naveen

The Karnataka Examinations Authority has released the KCET Answer key 2024 of the Karnataka Common Entrance Test on its official website, kea.kar.nic.in.

Candidates who appeared for the Karnataka CET exam can download it from the official website of KCET 2024.

The KCET 22 was conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority on June 16 and June 17. KCET Answer Key 2024 has been released for all four subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.

The last date for the submission of objection is June 25 till 5:30pm. Students can also use the KCET Exam 2024 Preliminary answer key to cross-check and calculate their probable scores.

As per the marking scheme, one mark is awarded for every correct answer. There is no negative marking for any wrong answer.

As the Karanataka board had cancelled the class 12 or PUC second year exams, admissions to undergraduate science programmes will be done only through only.

The Primary and Secondary Education Minister S Suresh Kumar had suggested that for college admissions, the class 12 criteria should be removed away.

KCET Answer Key

KCET Answer Key 2024
Name Of The Answer KeyKCET Answer Key 2024
TitleKCET Preliminary Key 2024 Download
SubjectKCET 2024 Answer Key
CategoryAnswer Key
Last to raise Objections on KeyThe last date for the submission of objection is June 25 till 5:30pm.
Official Website
KCET Key Details

Karnataka CET Exam Key Highlights​

• The exam was conducted on August 28, 29, and 30 in two shifts.
  • The final answer for KCET will be released soon.
  • It will consist of details like the candidate’s name, rank, subject-wise marks, etc.
  • Candidates who qualify in the entrance exam will have to appear for the counselling process.
  • KCET results will be announced by September 20 and the counselling process will begin in the first week of October.

How to download KCET Exam 2024 Provisional Answer key?​

The Karnataka Examinations Authority has released KCET provisional answer key on its web portal, kea.kar.nic.in.

Candidates who have appeared the Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) for admission into BTech courses in the state’s institutes can check details and download the answer key from the Previous Question Papers and Key Answers web page. Candidates may follow the below given simple steps to downloading the answer key.

• Candidates can visit the official website of KCET by entering the web address kea.kar.nic.in in your device browser and press the enter button. Then, KCET – Karnataka CET web portal will be displayed in your device.
  • When you reach the KCET website, click on the ‘Question Papers and Key Answers’ link in the study info drop down list. Then, Previous Question Papers and Key Answers web page will appear in your device.
  • By clicking on the ‘Provisional Key Answers’ link, Index of key answers web page will be appeared in your device.
  • Once you reach the list of subject wise answer key web page, you can click on the particular subject answer key. Then, particular subject answer key will be opened in your browser.
  • After downloading the particular subject answer key, you can check your score with this answer key. If you not satisfied with Provisional Key Answers, may challenge by submitting application form.

How to raise objections on Karnataka CET answer key?​

To raise the objections, candidates need to submit the objection form along with the relevant supporting documents in PDF format.

• Go to the official website of KCET
  • On the homepage, click on the link for ‘KCET Preliminary answer key’
  • You will be redirected to a new page, click on the link to raise objections
  • Submit your objection by filling the form
  • Attach relevant supporting documents. Submit

FAQs on KARCET Exam Answer Key​

When will KCET Exam Answer Key be displayed on website?​

Exact date of KCET Exam Answer key display would be communicated after the examination on the website. The provisional Answer Keys are likely to be displayed on the website after the conduct of test.

I am not satisfied with KCET Exam answer key, how can I challenge?​

Candidates, who are not satisfied with the KCET Exam answer key, may challenge by filling application form and send the above said address within a specified period

Where can I download the KCET Exam Answer Key?​

Candidates can download the KCET provisional answer key from the Karnataka CET website, the same in the given stipulated time.

Will I get an opportunity to view my KCET responses?​

Yes, After the conduct of KCET examination, the question paper, recorded responses will be made available on the website, . Candidate can get opportunity to view your KCET responses.

Will I get an opportunity to view the KCET questions and the answers?​

Yes, After the conduct of KCET examination, the question paper and the answers will be made available on the website, . Candidate can get opportunity to view the KCET questions and the answers.

Will I get an opportunity to challenge the answers, in case answer to any question is incorrect?​

Yes, After the conduct of KCET examination, key answers will be made available on the website, . Candidate can get opportunity to challenge the answers, in case answer to any question is incorrect.

This year, the ranks for admission to engineering courses will be purely awarded based on marks obtained in PCM during KCET.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock