Kazakhstan woman empowers hundreds of underprivileged students in Jaipur-Education News

Educator

Anna, a woman from Kazakhstan, who left her home country behind, has been bringing about positive change in the lives of hundreds of underprivileged children in Jaipur.

Education News India

Education News India

Anna’s NGO, Indian Women Impact, started to work almost three years ago during the Covidpandemic with underprivileged children.Today, she, along with her group of dedicated teachers, provides quality coaching, acting as a bridge for children who come from less privileged backgrounds. Recently, some of the students who come from impoverished background and who study at the NGO, performed a play as well at the prestigious Delhi-based National School Drama (NSD) in French language, something that not just the students but their faculty members too seem elated about. “Yes. I read many things here. English, French, GK, Psychology. A lot of things. This is very good. It is our Anna Ma’am that all of this is happening. Now, students are able to learn over here what is being taught in big schools,” Monu, a student, “My experience (of being part of a play enacted at the National School of Drama) was very good because several big theatre artists are also not able to go to NSD. I got the chance. So, this is a very big thing for me,” the student added.

For more Education News –

For Today’s Education News India Update

2,248 total views

The post appeared first on .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock