JNVST Counselling 2023, check Navodaya 6th Class admission counselling details from here

naveen

Navodaya Vidyalaya 6th Class Admissions Counselling, and Certificates verification will be started as per the schedule.

Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti 6th class admissions counselling, Certificates verification would be conducted for NVS Admissions. JNVST 2023 would be conducted every year for 6th class admissions in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas.

Navodaya Entrance Exam Results 2023 (Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam Results 2023) announced on its JNVST Selection Test Results website. Region-wise, State-wise, District wise Navodaya entrance exam results are announced and Navodaya result files are uploaded on its NVS Web Portal.

Navodaya Vidyalaya 6th Class Admissions Counselling​

Navodaya Vidyalaya 6th Class Admissions Counselling & Certificates verification 2021

Navodaya Vidyalaya 6th Class Admissions Counselling & Certificates verification
TitleNVS Admissions 2023
CategoryCounselling
SubjectNavodaya Vidyalaya 6th Class Admissions Counselling & Certificates verification 2023
Admission into6th Class
Official Web Portal
Navodaya Vidyalaya 6th Class Admissions Counselling

NVS Admission 2023​

Select list of students for admission to Class VI through JNVST 2022 and Select list of students for admission to Class IX through Lateral entry Test has been released. The parents/guardians of selected students may take the following steps for admission to Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya:

1. Formats for submission of details may be downloaded
  2. Filled in formats are to be submitted to the Principal of JNV concerned as per schedule.
  3. Certificates from the competent authority in respect of Rural, OBC, SC, ST and Disability as applicable are to be submitted to the JNV for verification of documents/eligibility to confirm admission to Class VI/ Class IX.

After verification, JNVs will confirm the admission, if the candidate found eligible as per NVS norms.

It is informed that admission will be given to the selected candidates only after due verification of the documents. Parents are advised not to take TC from the previous school until the admission is confirmed by the JNV. Admission to JNVs is done free of cost. No fee is to be paid to school authority for admission to Class VI. The parents/students are required to approach directly the Principal of the JNVconcerned.

Now the process of admission in JNVs is highly transparent and activities are visible to all. Accordingly, parents are advised to directly interact with JNV principal only. In case of any difficulty, an email may be sent to the respective Regional Office addressed to the Deputy Commissioner.

NVS Admission Guidelines​

NVS Guidelines for Admission of Provisionally Selected Candidates in Class VI JNVST 2020 and Class XI LEST 2020. The guidelines given as below may be followed for completing the admission process at JNV where your ward is provisionally selected for admission to class VI/IX.

It is not necessary to visit JNV for confirmation of the result or for obtaining formats (which are already available on NVS website: ) or for submission of filled formats/documents.

In view of difficulties due to COVID-19 it is decided by NVS to carry out the verification of documents through online mode. The JNV will communicate the email address to which the copies of documents should be sent. In case of any difficulty, the copies of documents also can be submitted through speed post to the JNV concerned.

If you have any queries regarding the process of admission in JNV you may contact the Principal on a mobile phone or post a message on the WhatsApp group which will be specially created by JNV for this purpose in which your registered mobile no. will also be added. If you have changed the mobile no. it is required that the new mobile no. is given to JNV for the purpose.

In case of any difficulty in obtaining the mandatory documents/certificates from the concerned offices the same may be brought to the notice of the principal for getting his support and advice.

On seeing the documents uploaded/submitted the principal shall send instructions to you by email followed by telephonic call and SMS. After receiving instruction from JNV regarding the approval of all the documents, only the parent/guardian will visit the JNV along with the TC of the candidate from the previous school for finalisation of admission and receiving text books/stationeries and further guidance for the child to attend online classes from home.

The instructions of the principal conforming to the COVID-19 guidelines of Govt. Of India/State and District Administrations should be strictly adhered to by all concerned.

Now the process of admission in JNVs is highly transparent and activities are visible to all. Accordingly parents are advised to directly interact with JNV principal only. In case of any difficulty an email may be sent to respective Regional Office addressed to the Deputy Commissioner.

NVS Class 6 Admission Schedule

• Documents uploading by parent and verification by JNV concerned: TBN
  • Rectification/ supplementary information if any: TBN
  • Confirmation of admission & Text books/stationary distribution: TBN

NVS Class 9 Admission Schedule

• Documents uploading by parent and verification by JNV concerned: TBN.
  • Rectification/ supplementary information if any: TBN.
  • Confirmation of admission & Text books/stationary distribution: TBN.

Karnataka State, Telangana State, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala State, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Pondicherry, Jaipur, Patna, Pune, Shillong and Bhopal regions Selection list of 6th class Navodaya exam are released for admission to class VI in Navodaya Vidyalayas.

Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Class VI Admission formats for Verification of Certificates. The result of JNV Selection Test has been announced for Summer Bound, Winter Bound and for Extreme Winter Bound JNVs of the year of admission.

The result are displayed in the offices of the concerned (i) Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (ii) District Education Officer (iii) District Magistrate (iv) Deputy Commissioner, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti of the Region.

The Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya concerned, will also inform the selected candidates through registered post. The result will also be displayed on the website of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti at the address

The result for both class 6 and 9 entrance exams will be available at the official websites, nvsadmissionsclasssix.in, nvsadmissionsclassnine.in, and navodaya.gov.in. A list of cut-off and shortlisted candidates will be released.

Those who are selected will have to appear for document verification. It is likely that document verification will be held digitally, however, there is no official confirmation.

JNVST admissions: Documents needed

• Marks obtained in previous class
  • Marks obtained in the entrance exam
  • Reserved category certificate if any
  • Resident certificate
  • Education qualification documents
  • JNVST admit card
  • Govt identity proof

How to get latest Updates of JNVST Admission:

• Step 1: Visit the official website, navodaya.gov.in
  • Step 2: On the homepage, a pop-up will crop up. Click on ‘NVS Admissions’
  • Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page
  • Step 4: Click on the Admissions Section
  • Step 5: Latest Admissions info will have appeared.

Navodayas are residential schools under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (HRD). Those who are enrolled only have to pay Rs 600 per month for books and uniforms as the rest of the charges are not applied.

Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Web note: Select list of students for admission to Class VI through JNVST 2020 has been released. The following activities may be taken up by the parents/guardians after selection of students for admission to Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya:

• Download the Selection list and Check your result.
  • Select list may be downloaded from the website.
  • Download the Formats.
  • Formats for the submission of details may be downloaded
  • Submit the Required formats along with the admission application form.
  • Filled in formats are to be submitted to the Principal of JNV concerned.
  • Verification of documents: Certificates from the competent authority in respect of Rural, OBC, SC, ST and Disability are to be submitted to the JNV for verification of documents/eligibility to confirm admission to Class VI.

It is informed that admission will be given only to the selected candidates after due verification of the documents. Parents are advised not to take TC from the previous school until the admission is confirmed. Admission to JNVs is done free of cost. No fee is to be paid to school authority for admission to Class VI. The parents/students are required to approach directly to the Principal of the concerned JNV. After verification, JNVs will confirm the admission, if the candidate found eligible as per NVS norms.

Instructions for filling the Application form:
The Navodaya Vidyalayas 6th Class admission Application form to be filled in by the Parent/Guardian of the Candidate with the help of the Headmaster/mistress of the School from where the candidate passed Class V Examination.
1. Name of the Candidate:
2. Aadhar Number:
3. PHOTO of student
4. Sex: Male/ Female
5. Caste:
(a) Category: Gen/ OBC/ SC / ST
(b) Caste :……….
6. Date of Birth: Date /Month/ Year and In Words:7. Father’s Name :
8. Mother’s Name :
9. Name of the Guardian and relationship with him/her, if applicable:

10. The school (s) from where the candidate passed Class III, IV and V.:
(A) (i) Month & Year of Joining … (ii) Month & Year of Passing…………
(B) (i) Name of the School…….(ii) Is It a recognized school? (YES/NO)
(C) Name of the Village or Town in which school is located.
(D) Name of the Block
(E) Name of the District
(F) Location of the School Indicate: RURAL/URBAN
(Separate certificate is to be obtained if the candidate had studied classes III, IV & V in different schools)

Class VI Admission Formats/ Important Documents for Verification:

CERTIFICATE

(BY PARENT/GUARDIAN OF THE CONCERNED CANDIDATE)
Certified that the information given above is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. In case, any part of the information furnished by me is found incorrect, the admission of my child/ward may be cancelled. I am ready to produce the relevant certificates issued by Competent Authorities as and when asked for. Signature of PARENT/GUARDIAN

Entries verified, certified and found correct.
Signature of the HEADMASTER/HEADMISTRESS
Name: ……….
Design.: ………………
School Seal: …………

NOTE FOR THE HEAD OF THE SCHOOL: Dear Sir/Madam, The above-mentioned information is required for admission of the candidate in the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, District ——————-. You are therefore requested kindly to check and verify personally all the entries from the school records and issue the certificate given below:- Principal JNV ————————–

CERTIFICATE BY THE HEAD OF THE SCHOOL Certified that the information given above is found correct as per our school records. It is also certified that Master/Kumari was …………..admitted in this School in Class………..on (date) and passed Class…..on…………(date). Signature of the Head of Institution last studied with School Seal Date:

UNDERTAKING BY THE PARENT/ GUARDIAN: Certified that the information is given in the application form for admission into Class VI in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, District: for the academic year 2019-18 for my ward is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. In case any part of the information furnished by me is found incorrect, admission of my ward may be cancelled at any time. I am ready to produce relevant certificates issued by the competent authority to your office when asked in support of my original application entries Signature of the parent/Guardian Address of parent/guardian: Name: H.No: Street: Village: Mandal/Block: Pin Code: STD Code: Phone No: Mobile No:

UNDERTAKING FOR MIGRATION: (TO BE FILLED BY PARENT IN PRESENCE OF PRINCIPAL, JNV) I, Father/Mother/Guardian of Kumari/Master…… ..who got selected for admission in Class VI in JNV, District_ hereby give an undertaking that I understand that, for promotion of National Integration and as per the scheme at JNVs, 30% of the students of class IX from one JNV have to migrate to another JNV from non-Hindi speaking area to Hindi speaking area and vice-versa and I agree to abide by the rules of NVS in this regard. Signature of the parent/guardian Full name: Address: Mobile No: Landline with STD code:

JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA: DISTRICT: MEDICAL FITNESS CERTIFICATE: 01. Name of the candidate: 02. Father’s name: 03. Address: 04. Date of birth 05. Height 06. Weight 07. Abdomen 08. Chest 09. Vision LEFT RIGHT 10 Ears 11. Throat 12. Locomotor system 13. State of vaccination 14. Skin 15 Blood Group 16 Dental Hygiene 17. Remarks of Medical Officer: Recommended/not recommended for admission/Recommended to C.M.O for Verification if any. PHOTO OF THE STUDENT ………………………… CIVIL SURGEON

DISABILITY CERTIFICATE If the candidate is selected under disabled quota he/she should bring the certificate issued by the competent authority.

COMMUNITY CERTIFICATE Community certificate in the prescribed format from the competent authority is to be submitted by the candidate, wherever necessary.

RURAL CERTIFICATE: To be issued by the Revenue Officer of concerned Block) This is to certify that Master/Kumari……. Son/daughter of Shri…… studied classes III, IV & V In ……(Name of the school) of block…..and the school is located in the village …..which belongs to RURAL AREA of District;…, State:… (Signature of the Revenue Officer) Block: District. Office Seal: Dated:

RESIDENCE CERTIFICATE: (To be furnished by the parents of the qualified children at the time of admission to JNVs) As per Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, District… State…letter No:…dated:… my ward Master/Kumari …..has qualified the entrance exam for admission to Class VI at JNV, District…, State….during the session 2019-18. I am residing along with my ward mentioned above at the following address: District… Village:… Town:… District:… State:… Pin Code: *The area of residence falls under the Rural /Urban area of the district Certified that the information furnished by me is true and no fact has been concealed. Signature of the parent. Full name: Address:_ *Applicable for the students who seek admission through the studies in NIOS.

CERTIFICATE: (TO BE FILLED UP BY THE DISTRICT AUTHORITIES AND ISSUED UNDER THE SIGNATURE OF TEHSILDAR TO THE PARENTS OF THE CHILD SELECTED FOR ADMISSION TO CLASS VI IN JNVS THROUGH JNVST) This is to certify that the above information furnished by Shri/Smt…..Father/Mother of…Master/Kumari ……. a candidate for admission to class VI in JNV, District…. has been verified from the records and is found to be correct. *The area where the residence is located falls under (Rural/Urban) area of the district… Signature of Tehsildar (With Seal) *Applicable for the students who seek admission through the studies in NIOS.

UNDERTAKING: I, (Father/ Mother/ Guardian) of Kumari/Master who got selected for admission into Class VI in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, …………….District hereby give an undertaking that I am ready to pay Rs.200.00 (Rupees Two hundred only) per month or revised amount or as charged by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Noida from Class IX to XII. Signature of the parent/Guardian Note: This is not applicable to SC/ST categories and all-girl students and the parents whose Income is below the poverty line.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock