Jharkhand Employee GPF Slip 2023, Download PF Statement at jkuber.jharkhand.gov.in

naveen

Jharkhand Employee GPF Slip 2023 or Jharkhand Employee GPF Statement 2023 will be issued annually by the Finance Department Government of Jharkhand on its Employee Portal, jkuber.jharkhand.gov.in.

Employees of Jharkhand state (झारखण्ड सरकार) who are working in various departments can check details and download the GPF annual statement from the Employee Portal (कर्मचारी सेवा पोर्टल), .

As a government employee in Jharkhand, you are entitled to certain benefits and facilities, one of which is the General Provident Fund (GPF).

The GPF is a retirement benefit scheme for government employees that allows them to contribute a portion of their salary every month, which is then matched by the government.

The accumulated amount can be withdrawn at the time of retirement, making it an essential financial safety net for employees.

Every year, government employees in Jharkhand receive their GPF slip, which is a statement of their contributions and the interest earned on those contributions. In this page, we will provide information everything you need to know about the Jharkhand 2023.

Jharkhand Employee Portal​

Employees can view their financial information and manage their personal details by logging into a Jharkhand Employee Portal. To access services like GPF advance and pay slips, employees need to register on the site.

The Jharkhand Employee Portal provides access to information like GPF account details, salary details, and contribution and recovery details for online viewing. Class B officers can also view their leave encashment, leave statement, service history, and pay slip through the portal.

Jharkhand Employee Portal Services​

The Jharkhand Employee Portal offers a range of services for employees. Through the portal, employees can access information about their GPF account and download accounting slips for different financial years.

They can also generate GPF account slips online and download their monthly salary slips. The portal allows employees to download monthly GPF/CPF contribution reports for the financial year, including details of TV.

Employees can apply for GPF advance and Pay Slip online through the portal. Additionally, they can get retirement-related information and there is also an Android mobile app available for all the services mentioned, which can be downloaded.

Gujarat GPF Slip 2023

Jharkhand GPF Slip 2023
Name of the SlipJharkhand GPF Statement 2023
TitleDownload Jharkhand GPF Annual Statement 2023,
SubjectThe Government released Jharkhand Employee GPF Statement 2023
CategoryGPF Slip
Website
GPF Slip
Jharkhand GPF Statement 2023

What is a Jharkhand GPF Slip?​

A Jharkhand GPF slip is an official document that details the balance of your General Provident Fund account. This account is a type of provident fund offered to government employees in India. It is a savings account that is meant to provide financial stability to employees after retirement.

Benefits of Checking Your GPF Slip​

It’s important to check your GPF slip regularly. Here are some of the benefits of doing so:

1. Financial planning: Your GPF slip helps you plan your finances better. You can get an idea of how much money you’ll have after retirement and plan accordingly.
  2. Transparency: Checking your GPF slip ensures transparency. You can ensure that your employer is depositing the right amount of money into your account every month.
  3. Avoiding mistakes: Checking your GPF slip helps you avoid mistakes. You can check if there are any errors in your account balance and get them rectified.

Jharkhand Employee GPF Slip 2023 Download​

The GPF Annual Statement is an essential document for Jharkhand government employees who have a GPF account. It provides them with the necessary information about their savings and helps them plan their retirement. The process of downloading the Jharkhand Employee GPF Slip 2023 is simple and can be done online. Follow the steps given below:

1. Visit the Official Website
    To access your GPF slip, government employees of Jharkhand state need to visit the official website of Finance Department Government of Jharkhand ( ).

2. Click on Employee Corner
    Once you reach the official website, look for the “Employees Corner” section and click on it on the home page.

3. Click on GPF tab
    After clicking that link, a list of options will appear. Now, click on “GPF tab” in the Employees Corner section.

4. Enter Login Details
    Once you have clicked on the “GPF tab”, you will be redirected to a new page where you will be prompted to enter your GPF account number, PIN number and click on the submit button.

5. Select the Year
    After login the web page, select the year from the list which you want and click on the generate GPF slip button.

6. Download GPF Slip
    After clicking on the button, your GPF slip for the selected year will be displayed on the screen. You can either download the slip or take a printout for future reference.

Important Details on Your GPF Slip​

Your GPF slip contains several important details. Here are some of the details you’ll find:

1. Account number: Your GPF slip contains your account number. This is a unique number that identifies your account.
  2. Balance: The most important detail on your GPF slip is your balance. This is the amount of money you have in your account.
  3. Interest: Your GPF account earns interest. Your GPF slip will tell you the interest earned on your balance.

Jharkhand Employee Android App​

The Jharkhand Employee Android app “कर्मचारी सेवा प्लस” helps Jharkhand employees access their financial data easily and transparently anytime from a single platform. It is only for Jharkhand employees and can be downloaded from .

To use the app, an employee needs to register with their GPF No. If they are already registered on the “कर्मचारी सेवा Portal,” they do not need to register again. They can log in using their GPF Number and password. If they forget their password, they can reset it using the app.

The app has several features that benefit employees. They can view their profile, including their designation, place of posting, date of birth, DDO details, mobile number, and last GPF accounting financial year.

They can also view their GPF/CPF contribution and recoveries with TV Number and generate their GPF accounting slip. They can also view their monthly salary slip and GPF advances taken report.

Moreover, GPF employees can generate their GPF account, and Class II gazetted employees can apply for pay slips by attaching the necessary documents. Finally, the app allows employees to log out of their accounts.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)​

1. How often should I check my GPF slip?​

You should check your GPF slip at least once a year.

2. What if there is an error in my GPF slip?​

If there is an error in your GPF slip, you can contact your employer or the Accountant General's office to get it rectified.

3. Can I withdraw money from my GPF account before retirement?​

Yes, you can withdraw money from your GPF account for specific purposes like education, illness, or housing

4. How can I access my Jharkhand GPF Slip 2023?​

You can access your Jharkhand GPF Slip 2023 online or offline. To access it online, you need to register on the government's e-GPF portal and log in using your credentials. To access it offline, you need to visit your respective department's GPF office and request a copy.

5. What details will be mentioned in my Jharkhand GPF Slip 2023?​

Your Jharkhand GPF Slip 2023 will contain details such as your opening balance, subscriptions, interest accrued, closing balance, and withdrawals.

6. Can I nominate someone to receive my GPF balance in case of my untimely demise?​

Yes, you can nominate someone to receive your GPF balance in case of your untimely demise.

1. The Jharkhand Employee GPF Account Slip 2023 is an important document that every government employee in Jharkhand should be aware of. It is a statement of your contributions and the interest earned on those contributions in your GPF account.

You can access your slip online or offline and should carefully review the details mentioned in it. If you face any issues with your slip, you should contact the respective department’s GPF office or use the grievance redressal mechanism. By staying informed and proactive, you can ensure a secure financial future for yourself as a government employee in Jharkhand.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock