ICFAI Director Mr Sudhakar Rao receives “CK Prahalad Chair for Marketing Award” constituted by MIT ADT University

naveen

The “CK Prahalad Chair for Marketing Award” was conferred on Mr Sudhakar Rao, Director, Branding ICFAI Group, Hyderabad. The Award was constituted by MIT ADT University, Pune which was presented by their Executive Director Prof.(Dr.) Sunita M Karad, in a glittering ceremony organized at its University campus, Pune on 3rd May 2024.

While presenting the Award Prof. Dr. Sunita M Karad said “We are happy to inform you that, MIT Art, Design and Technology University, Pune, has established MIT ADTU Chairs, which is a platform that recognizes and pays gratitude to the eminent academicians, business titans, decision makers and innovators of various fields Viz. Management including HR, Finance, Marketing, Civil & Construction, Mechanical etc.”

Introduced in Academic Year, 2023-24, the aim of the MIT ADTU Chairs is acknowledging the eminent work done by veterans, the Industry and Academic personas, who have done a remarkable work in the respective fields and award them to showcase the gratitude towards the respective Award holders. It also serves to reinstate the good work among the students for further motivation in the respective field.

While receiving the prestigious Award Mr Sudhakar Rao said, “I am truly privileged to be the recipient of the “CK Prahalad Chair Award for Marketing” for the year 2024. This recognition fills me with immense joy and pride, and I am truly elated to receive such a prestigious accolade.

The significance of this award, named after the renowned business strategist CK Prahalad, is not lost on me. It underscores the sincere effort and enthusiasm I’ve invested in my work within the branding and marketing sphere. To have my efforts acknowledged in this manner is both humbling and deeply gratifying.

I am incredibly thankful to the selection committee constituted by the MIT ADT University, Pune and all those involved in the decision-making process for believing in my contributions to the marketing domain. This award serves as a powerful motivator for me to continue pushing the boundaries of innovation and excellence in my work. I am eager to leverage this honor to further contribute to the advancement of marketing knowledge and practice. Through research, mentorship, and collaboration, I am committed to making a meaningful impact in the field and inspiring future generations of marketers.”

Disclaimer:

The content in this article, authored by external contributors and published in Brainfeed magazine, is for informational purposes only. The views, opinions, and factual information are solely those of the authors and don’t necessarily reflect Brainfeed magazine’s official stance. Brainfeed magazine doesn’t guarantee the content’s accuracy, completeness, or suitability. Readers are advised to verify information independently. Brainfeed magazine holds no responsibility for errors or damages resulting from reliance on this content. Inclusion in the magazine doesn’t imply endorsement. Readers should use discretion and seek clarification from the authors or experts mentioned. Brainfeed magazine values feedback and aims to provide high-quality content.

The post appeared first on .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock