How to Activate SBI ATM Card Online Using Yono APP

naveen

If you are an State Bank of India customer who has recently received an ATM card and looking to activate it, you can activate SBI ATM Card online using the Yono app without visiting the bank.

Well, the good news is that SBI allows you to activate your ATM card online through their Yono app. In this page, we will guide you through the step-by-step process of activating your SBI ATM card using the Yono app.

State Bank of India (SBI) is the largest public sector bank in India, serving millions of customers with its various banking products and services. One of the most popular services offered by SBI is its , which allows customers to withdraw cash and perform other banking transactions.

Understanding the Yono App​

Before we dive into the activation process, let’s first understand what the Yono app is. Yono stands for ‘You Only Need One’ and is an all-in-one mobile banking and lifestyle app offered by SBI. With the Yono app, SBI customers can manage their bank accounts, make transactions, shop online, book travel tickets, and much more.

To activate your SBI ATM card online, you need to download and install the Yono app on your smartphone. Yono is a mobile banking app offered by SBI that allows you to perform various banking transactions on your phone.

The app is available for free on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. Once you have downloaded and installed the app, open it and log in with your SBI net banking credentials.

Prerequisites for Activating SBI ATM Card through Yono​

Before we move on to the activation process, make sure that you have the following prerequisites:

• A smartphone with the Yono app installed.
  • An active internet connection.
  • A registered mobile number linked to your SBI account.
  • Your SBI ATM card details, such as the card number, expiry date, and CVV number.
SBI Debit card Activation

SBI Debit card Activation 2023
Name of the activationSBI ATM Card Activation 2023
TitleActivate SBI ATM Card Online Using Yono APP
SubjectSBI ATM Card Activation using Yono App
CategorySBI
Website
Yono App
SBI ATM Card Activation

Steps to Activate SBI ATM Card Using Yono App​

Activating your SBI ATM card online using Yono app is a simple and convenient process. By following the step-by-step guide provided in this article, you can activate your ATM card from the comfort of your home. Make sure to keep your ATM PIN safe and never share it with anyone.

1. Log in to the Yono App
    Launch the Yono app on your smartphone and log in using your SBI net banking credentials or your MPIN.

2. Access 'Service Requests'
    Once you are logged in, tap on the three horizontal lines on the top left corner of the app to access the main menu. From the menu, select 'Service Requests.'

3. Select 'ATM Card Services'
    Under the 'Service Requests' section, select 'ATM Card Services.'

4. Select 'Activate ATM Card'
    Next, select 'Activate ATM Card.'

5. Enter Card Details
    Now, enter your SBI ATM card details, such as the card number, expiry date, and CVV number. Make sure that you enter the details correctly.

6. Enter OTP
    After entering the card details, you will receive an OTP (one-time password) on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP in the space provided and click on 'Submit.'

7. Set ATM PIN
    Finally, set your desired ATM PIN for your SBI ATM card and click on 'Submit.' Congratulations! Your SBI ATM card has been successfully activated using the Yono app.

Is it safe to activate my SBI ATM card online by Yono app?​

Yes, it is safe to activate your SBI ATM card online using the Yono app. The Yono app uses advanced security measures to protect your personal and financial information. However, make sure to download the app only from the official app stores and never share your net banking credentials with anyone.

Benefits of Activating SBI ATM Card Using Yono​

Activating your SBI ATM card through the Yono app has several benefits, such as:

• It is a quick and convenient process that can be completed from the comfort of your home.
  • You do not need to visit the bank or ATM to activate your card.
  • It is a secure process that requires you to enter an OTP for verification.

FAQs​

1. Can I activate my SBI ATM card using the Yono app without an internet connection?​

No, you need an active internet connection to activate your SBI ATM card using the Yono app.

2. Can I activate my SBI ATM card using the Yono app if my mobile number is not registered with the SBI?​

No, you need a registered mobile number linked to your SBI account to activate your ATM card using the Yono app.

3. How long does it take to activate an SBI ATM card using the Yono app?​

The activation process using the Yono app is usually instant, and you can start using your card as soon as it is activated.

4. What should I do if I face any issues while activating my SBI ATM card using the Yono app?​

If you face any issues while activating your SBI ATM card using the Yono app, you can contact the SBI customer care for assistance.

5. Can I activate my SBI ATM card through any other means besides the Yono app?​

Yes, you can activate your SBI ATM card by visiting the bank or an ATM and following the necessary steps.

1. Conclusion​

Activating your SBI ATM card using the Yono app is a quick and easy process that saves you time and effort. We hope that this article has guided you through the activation process and helped you understand the benefits of using the Yono app for activating your SBI ATM card.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock