GCET Admit Card 2023 | Goa CET Hall Ticket Download at dte.goa.gov.in

naveen

GCET Admit Card 2023 or Goa CET Hall Ticket 2023 will be released by the he Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) on its official website, after the completion of registration process.

Candidates who have registered for the Goa Common Entrance Test can check details and download GCET Hall Ticket 2023 or Goa CET Hall Ticket 2023 from the CET web portal by using login details.

Goa CET​

The (Goa CET) is a state-level entrance examination conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa.

GCET is conducted every year to provide admission to eligible candidates into various undergraduate engineering, medical, and pharmacy programs offered by colleges in the state of Goa.

The Goa CET 2023 Admit Card is an essential document that all candidates need to carry with them to appear for the exam. In this article, we will discuss all the important details that candidates should know about the GCET Admit Card 2023.

Goa CET Admit Card 2023​

The Goa CET Admit Card 2023 is an essential document that all candidates need to carry with them to appear for the exam. The admit card contains important information about the candidate, such as their name, roll number, exam center, and exam date and time.

If you have applied for the Goa CET 2023 exam, you must be eagerly waiting for the release of the Goa CET Hall Ticket 2023. It is important to note that candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam without a valid admit card.

Goa CET Admit card 2023

Goa CET Admit card 2023
Name of the ResultGoa Common Entrance Test Result 2023
TitleCheck the Goa CET Result 2023
SubjectDTE Goa released the GCET Result 2023
CategoryResult
Goa CET Exam Date13-05-2023 & 14-05-2023
Website
Goa CET website
GCET Results

How to Download Goa CET Admit Card 2023?​

The Goa CET Admit Card 2023 can be downloaded from the official website of DTE Goa. Follow the below steps to download your admit card:

1. Visit the official website of DTE Goa at
  2. Click on the “Goa CET 2023” tab on the homepage.
  3. Click on the “Download Admit Card” link.
  4. Enter your login credentials, such as Application Number and Password.
  5. Your Goa CET Admit Card 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
  6. Download and take a printout of the admit card for future reference.

Details Mentioned on the Goa CET Admit Card 2023​

Here are the details that are mentioned on the Goa CET Admit Card 2023:

• Name of the candidate
  • Roll number
  • Exam center and address
  • Exam date and time
  • Photograph of the candidate
  • Signature of the candidate
  • Instructions for the candidate

Important Instructions for Candidates​

Here are some important instructions that candidates should keep in mind regarding the Goa CET Admit Card 2023:

• Candidates should carry a valid photo ID proof along with the admit card to the exam center.
  • The photo ID proof can be any government-issued ID proof such as Aadhar card, driving license, or passport.
  • Candidates should reach the exam center at least 30 minutes before the reporting time mentioned on the admit card.
  • Electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, calculators, and smartwatches are not allowed inside the exam hall.
  • Candidates should follow all the instructions mentioned on the admit card and in the exam hall.

Things to Carry with Goa CET Admit Card 2023​

Here are the things that candidates need to carry with them along with the Goa CET Admit Card 2023:

• A valid photo ID proof such as Aadhar card, driving license, or passport.
  • A pen or pencil.

What to Do in Case of Discrepancy on the Goa CET Admit Card 2023​

In case of any discrepancy on the Goa CET Admit Card 2023, candidates should immediately contact the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa. Candidates can contact them through their helpline numbers or by visiting their office in person.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)​

1. When will the Goa CET Admit Card 2023 be released?​

The Goa CET Admit Card 2023 is expected to be released in the month of May 2023.

2. Can I appear for the exam without the Goa CET Admit Card 2023?​

No, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam without a valid admit card.

3. What should I do if there is a discrepancy on my Goa CET Admit Card 2023?​

Candidates should immediately contact the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa, in case of any discrepancy on the admit card.

4. What should I carry with me along with the Goa CET Admit Card 2023?​

Candidates should carry a valid photo ID proof and a pen or pencil along with the admit card to the exam center.

5. Can I change my exam center after the release of the Goa CET Admit Card 2023?​

No, candidates cannot change their exam center after the release of the admit card.

1. Conclusion​

The Goa CET Admit Card 2023 is an essential document that all candidates need to carry with them to appear for the exam. Candidates should download and take a printout of the admit card as soon as it is released. They should also follow all the instructions mentioned on the admit card and in the exam hall.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock