EPFO Password Reset: EPF UAN Password Change Online With Mobile Number

naveen

EPFO password Reset process is user-friendly and can be done quickly on online at . Employee can change EPF UAN Password with Mobile Number also.

Are you struggling with resetting your EPF UAN password? If so, you are not alone. Many employees in India face the same issue.

The (EPFO) is a government organization that manages the Provident Fund (PF) and Pension schemes for employees in India.

What is the EPFO UAN password?​

The Universal Account Number (UAN) is a unique identification number assigned to each employee by the EPFO. The UAN is used to link all the Provident Fund accounts of the employee under a single umbrella account.

The EPFO UAN password is a secret code that you create to access your UAN account. The password protects your UAN account from unauthorized access.

Why do you need to reset your EPFO UAN password?​

There could be several reasons why you might need to reset your EPFO UAN password. Here are a few:

• You have forgotten your current password
  • Your EPFO UAN password has been compromised or hacked
  • You want to change your EPFO UAN password for security reasons

Whatever the reason may be, resetting your EPFO UAN password is a simple process.

EPF UAN Password Change Online With Mobile Number

EPF UAN Password Change Online With Mobile Number

How to reset your EPFO UAN password?​

The EPFO portal allows employees to access their Provident Fund (PF) accounts and view their balance, claim status, and transaction history. Remember to change your password regularly and keep your account up-to-date for smooth functioning.

1. Visit the EPFO website
    Go to the official EPFO website ( ).

2. Click on the “Forgot Password” link
    On the homepage of the website, click on the “Forgot Password” link under the “Important Links” section.

3. Step 3: Enter your UAN number and captcha
    Enter your UAN number and captcha in the respective fields and click on the “Submit” button.

4. Verify your details
    EPFO will verify your details such as name, date of birth, and mobile number with the details available in their database.

5. Select the authentication method
    After verifying your details, you will be prompted to select an authentication method. You can choose from two options: using your registered mobile number or using your Aadhaar card.

6. Enter the OTP
    If you choose the mobile number option, EPFO will send an OTP to your registered mobile number. If you choose the Aadhaar option, you will have to enter your Aadhaar number and name as per Aadhaar.

7. Create a new password
    After successful authentication, you can create a new password for your EPFO UAN account. Enter the new password twice and click on the “Submit” button.

Tips to keep your EPFO UAN password secure​

Here are a few tips to keep your EPFO UAN password secure:

• Do not share your EPFO UAN password with anyone.
  • Use a strong password that includes a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers, and symbols.
  • Change your EPFO UAN password at regular intervals.
  • Do not use the same password for multiple online accounts.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)​

1. What is the EPFO UAN?​

The Universal Account Number (UAN) is a unique identification number assigned to every employee by the EPFO. It is used to link all the Provident Fund accounts of the employee under a single umbrella account.

2. Is it necessary to reset my EPFO UAN password regularly?​

Yes, it is advisable to change your EPFO UAN password at regular intervals to ensure the security of your UAN account.

3. Can I reset my EPFO UAN password offline?​

No, you cannot reset your EPFO UAN password offline. The EPFO has made the process of resetting the password completely online for the convenience of the employees.

4. What should I do if I face any issues while resetting my EPFO UAN password?​

If you face any issues while resetting your EPFO UAN password, you can contact the EPFO helpdesk at 1800118005 or send an email to uanepf@epfindia.gov.in for assistance.

5. Is it mandatory to have an Aadhaar card to reset my EPFO UAN password?​

No, it is not mandatory to have an Aadhaar card to reset your EPFO UAN password. You can also reset your password using your registered mobile number.

6. Can I change my EPF UAN password without my mobile number?​

No, it is mandatory to have an active mobile number registered with EPFO to change your EPF UAN password online.

1. Conclusion​

Resetting your EPFO UAN password is a simple process that can be done online. It is important to keep your EPFO UAN password secure to protect your UAN account from unauthorized access. By following the tips mentioned above, you can ensure that your EPFO UAN password is secure.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock