CTET Online Application Correction 2024, How to Make Corrections at ctet.nic.in

naveen

CTET Online Application Correction 2024 facility will be available on its official website, ctet.nic.in by the Central Board of Secondary Education.

Candidates who want to make corrections in submitted application form can check details and make corrections at ctet.nic.in by using login credentials as per the schedule.

Central Teacher Eligibility Test, CTET 2024 Correction window would close on its portal. The candidates who have registered for the examination are advised to check the applications filled and make any changes by logging on ctet.ic.in.

No changes would be allowed after tomorrow in the applications. Steps to make corrections are listed below. Also, CTET 2024 July examination is at present scheduled below .

With the Coronavirus outbreak and the subsequent lockdowns, a lot of examinations have been postponed in the country.

There is, please note, no update in the change in schedule for as such. Any decision, once taken by CBSE, would be notified on this page as well.

CTET Online Application Correction

CBSE CTET 2024 Application Correction Process

CTET Application Correction Important dates​

Application correction window opens28-11-2023
Last day to make corrections02-12-2023
CTET exam dateJanuary 24, 2024
Website
CTET Application Correction Details

Candidates are informed that they will not be allowed to make any changes after this. The changes made during this period, will be considered final.

Online Application Correction Process: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has started the online application correction process for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2024.

All the candidates who are appearing for the CBSE CTET can make changes in the form by logging on the website, ctet.nic.in. As per the schedule released by CBSE.

CTET Application Form Correction Ends on the above mentioned date. The candidates who wish to make corrections in their application forms are advised to visit the official website of CTET: ctet.nic.in – to make the amendments.

Correction Process in CTET Details: The candidates shall be permitted to make the online correction with their respective – name, father and mother name, date of birth, category, differently able category, Paper opted (Paper I or Paper II), Subject for Paper II,

First choice of Centre, the language I and/or II opted, Address of correspondence and the name of the Institution from where the candidate has obtained their BEd Degree or Diploma in Elementary Education etc.

CTET Online Application, How to make corrections​

• Go to the official website
  • On the home page, click on the link for Correction in Application Form for CTET July 2024.
  • A new window would open. Enter your registration number and password to access the account.
  • Your application form would open. Carefully go through the details filled by you and make any changes, if required.

All are again advised to note that no further time would be provided to make any changes. As per the original schedule, CTET 2024 July exam admit cards would be released in the month of June.

CTET Paper I and Paper II would be conducted on the same day. CTET 2024 Paper I would be conducted from 9.30 a.m. to 12.00 noon (morning session) and Paper-II would be held from 2.30 p.m to 4.30 p.m (afternoon session).

Important instructions regarding corrections in the application form​

Candidates who have applied for Central Teacher Eligibility Test, CTET 2024 can now check their applications and make corrections if any. The correction window for CTET 2024 started.

Candidates can log in on ctet.nic.in and make corrections on the website. All the candidates are informed that the opportunity to make corrections would not be allowed after the end date.

The admit card would be released in the month of June. Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE would be conducting the CTET 2024 examination 24-01-2024.

1. Candidates need to make the correction by logging on the official website ctet.nic.in. The link is now active on the home page. No offline requests would be entertained for the same.

2. Candidates cannot change their mobile number or the email address provided at the time of the registration. Also, candidate’s particulars can be changed during this time, including the quota the candidate has applied under.

3. Online corrections can be made in name of the candidate, father and mother name, date of birth, category, differently-abled category, Paper opted (i.e. Paper I or Paper II), Subject for Paper II, First choice of Centre, the language I and/or II opted, Address of correspondence and the name of the Institution/College/University from where he/she has obtained his/her B.Ed Degree/Diploma in Elementary Education etc.

4. Also, the fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted. The candidates are hence requested not to make any requests thereof.5. This is the last chance for candidates to correct the information provided in the application forms.

6. Any changes notified at the time of result would not be entertained. An error in the spelling of the name would also not be entertained beyond the deadline.

CBSE CTET Admit card​

The CTET 2024 admit card will be released by NTA on its official website before the date of examination. Candidates will be able to download their admit cards only from the official website of NTA.

CBSE CTET Exam Details​

All questions in CTET will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), with four alternatives out of which one answer will be most appropriate. Each carrying one mark and there will be no negative marking.

• There will be two papers of CTET
  • Paper-I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V
  • Paper-II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII
  • The main question paper shall be Bilingual (Hindi/English)

CTET examination is conducted by CBSE for the eligibility of candidates interested in taking up teaching jobs in central schools and Kendriya Vidyalayas.

CTET score is also accepted by a few states. For the criteria of recruitment, however, candidates are advised to check the respective state boards.

Also, CTET score is valid for life time. CBSE is responsible only for conducting the examination and releasing the eligibility certificate.

CTET is only a qualifying and eligibility test and does not relate to recruitment. Candidates who qualify CTET are required to then apply for respective teaching jobs.

CTET 2024 info
(Updated)
( CTET Certificate)
CTET Latest Updates
TET Exam 2024
(ATET)
)
(Bihar TET 2024)
(UP Teacher Eligibility Test 2024)
Haryana TET (HTET)
(HTET 2024)
(HTET Admit Card)
(HTET Answer Key 2024)
(HTET Result 2024)
HP TET (Himachal Pradesh TET)
(Himachal Pradesh TET 2024)
Kerala TET (KTET)
(K-TET 2024)
Karnataka TET (KARTET)
(Karnataka TET)
Maharashtra TET (MAHATET)
Odisha TET
(Odisha TET 2024)
TTET (Tripura TET)
(Tripura TET 2024)
(Uttara
TET Exam 2024

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock