CTET Exam Schedule 2024 & Download Prospectus

naveen

CBSE Exam Schedule 2024 & Download Prospectus. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will hold the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) July 2024 at various examination centres spread across the country. The application process for CTET July 2024 will begin very soon at ctet.nic.in.

Candidates who have completed their post graduation or degree from any recognised university can apply for CTET. Candidates appearing in the final year examination of PG degree course will also be eligible to apply for CTET.

Those who qualify for CTET exam can apply for the post of teachers in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Navodaya Vidyalaya or any other Kendriya Vidyalaya by applying in the respective recruitment drive.

Candidates who have not registered for the exam can apply before deadline. CTET July 2024 will be held on the notified date. Candidates can register for the exam online at ctet.nic.in. Candidates can pay the application fee till the closing date.

The exam will be held in 135 cities of India. Candidates can choose their exam city preferences. The exam will be held following all the precautionary measures in order to protect the candidates from getting infected from Coronavirus.

Applicants must have passed class 12 or equivalent with at least 50 per cent marks. For class one to five, they must also pass or appear in the final year of the four-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (BElEd)/ two-year. diploma in elementary education/bachelor of elementary education/ BEd. While for class six to eight, candidates must have passed or appeared in BEd/BElEd.

CBSE CTET Exam Schedule 2022

CBSE CTET Exam Schedule 2024

All the CTET aspirants are advised to keep a close check on the official website (ctet.nic.in) for all the latest updates on the Central Teacher Eligibility Test.

CTETCTET Exam details
CTET Exam Date07-07-2024 (Sunday).
Shift 1 exam timingsShift 1: 9:30 am to 12 noon
Shift 2 exam timingsShift 2: 2:30 pm to 5 pm
Exam modeComputer Basted Test (CBT) Mode only
Questions typeMultiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
CTET Exam Date details

There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), with four alternatives out of which one answer will be most appropriate. There will be no negative markings.

There will be two papers for CTET: (i) Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V. (ii) Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.

All the candidates are not allowed to carry the following items inside the CTET examination centre: Stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, geometry/pencil box, plastic pouch, calculator, scale, writing pad, pen drives, eraser, calculator, log table, electronic pen/scanner, cardboard etc.,

Devices like mobile phones, blue tooth, earphones, microphone, pager, health band etc. Any watch/wrist watch, wallet, goggles, handbags, gold/artificial ornaments etc. Any other item which could be used for unfair means and for hiding communication devices/gadgets like camera, Bluetooth devices etc.

The CTET certificate is the minimum eligibility to get the teaching job. Once the candidate gets the certificate, he or she can apply for teacher vacancies released by different schools like KVS, NVS Army Teacher, ERDO, etc. However, achieving the CTET Certificate 2019 is not that easy.

Candidates must fetch the minimum passing marks or cut off to avail of the Certificate. Detailed notification and information brochure for CTET 2024 has been released on the official website, ‘ctet.nic.in’.

This is the 15th edition of the test which is an essential eligibility requirement for recruitment as a primary school teacher in CBSE-affiliated schools.

The test will be held in 20 languages in 112 cities across the country. The test will be held for two papers. Paper I is meant for teachers of classes 1 to 5 and paper II is meant for classes 6 to 8.

Candidates who apply for only one paper, the application fee is Rs. 1000 for General and OBC categories, and Rs. 500 for SC, ST, and Differently-abled persons.

For candidates who apply to appear for both papers, the application fee is Rs. 1200 for General and OBC categories, and Rs. 600 for SC, ST, and Differently-abled persons.

CBSE holds CTET exam twice a year – once in July and again in December. CTET certificates are valid for life time. The Information Bulletin/ Prospectus listing details of examination, syllabus, eligibility criteria, examination fee, examination cities, CTET Exam Schedule and some important dates are now available on the CTET official website. CTET aspirants will be able to apply online through CTET website once the link is activated.

CTET Eligibility​

There is no change in the eligibility. Candidates who have qualified their Class 12 or equivalent with minimum 50% and has completed or is in the final year of

• 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name is known)
  • 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002.
  • 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed).
  • 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education)*.
  • Candidates who have completed B.Ed are also eligible to apply for the Elementary teacher or Classes 1 to 5 provided they complete a 6-month course in elementary education.

Please note that as per the existing ‘TET guidelines circulated vide NCTE letter dated 11-02-2011, a person who is pursuing any of the teacher education courses (recognized by the NCTE or the RCI, as the case may be) specified in the NCTE Notification dated 23rd August 2010 is also qualified to appear in the TET/CTET’

CTET Exam Pattern​

There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), with four alternatives out of which one answer will be most appropriate. There will be no negative markings.

There will be two papers for CTET: (i) Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V. (ii) Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.

A. Paper-I (for Classes I to V) Primary Stage
Duration of examination: Two and a half hours
(i) Child Development and Pedagogy – 30 MCQs – 30 Marks
(ii) Language I (compulsory) – 30 MCQs – 30 Marks
(iii) Language II (compulsory) – 30 MCQs – 30 Marks
(iv) Mathematics – 30 MCQs – 30 Marks
(v) Environmental Studies – 30 MCQs – 30 Marks
Total 150 MCQs – 150 Marks

B. Paper-II (for Classes VI to VIII) Elementary Stage :
Duration of examination: Two and a half hours
(i) Child Development & Pedagogy(compulsory) – 30 MCQs – 30 Marks
(ii) Language I (compulsory) – 30 MCQs – 30 Marks
(iii) Language II (compulsory) – 30 MCQs – 30 Marks
(iv) Mathematics and Science – 60 MCQs – 60 Marks (for Mathematics and Science teacher)
(v) Social Studies/Social Science – 60 MCQs – 60 Marks (for Social Studies/Social Science teacher)
*For any other teacher – either (IV) or (V)
Total 150 MCQs – 150 Marks

Image requirement:

1. Upload scanned photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format
  2. Size of scanned photograph should be between 10 to 100 KB
  3. Image Dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height)
  4. Size of scanned signature should be between 3 to 30 KB
  5. Image Dimension of signature should be 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (height).

Steps to apply online for CTET 2024​

• First, Log on to the CTET official website .
  • Go to the link that reads “Apply Online”.
  • Fill in the Online Application Form and note down Registration No./Application No.
  • Upload Scanned Images of your latest Photograph and your Signature.
  • Pay Examination Fee by e-challan or debit/credit card.
  • Print Confirmation page for record and future reference – .

Application Fee:

CategoryThe only paper I or IIBoth Paper I & II
For General/OBC candidatesRs. 1000/-Rs. 1200/-
For SC/ST/Diff. Abled candidatesRs. 500/-Rs. 600/-

The CTET exam has two papers. Paper-I is for those interested in teaching classes 1 to 5. Paper-II is for those who wish to teach classes 6 to 8. In case an applicant wants to teach both levels, they will be required to sit for both papers I and II. – CTET July 2024 Prospectus.

Instructions to candidate: All the candidates are not allowed to carry the following items inside the CTET examination centre: Stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, geometry/pencil box, plastic pouch, calculator, scale, writing pad, pen drives, eraser, calculator, log table, electronic pen/scanner, cardboard etc.,

Devices like mobile phones, blue tooth, earphones, microphone, pager, health band etc. Any watch/wrist watch, wallet, goggles, handbags, gold/artificial ornaments etc. Any other item which could be used for unfair means and for hiding communication devices/gadgets like camera, Bluetooth devices etc.

CTET 2024 info
(Updated)
( CTET Certificate)
CTET Latest Updates
TET Exam 2024
(ATET)
)
(Bihar TET 2024)
(UP Teacher Eligibility Test 2024)
Haryana TET (HTET)
(HTET 2024)
(HTET Admit Card)
(HTET Answer Key 2024)
(HTET Result 2024)
HP TET (Himachal Pradesh TET)
(Himachal Pradesh TET 2024)
Kerala TET (KTET)
(K-TET 2024)
Karnataka TET (KARTET)
(Karnataka TET)
Maharashtra TET (MAHATET)
Odisha TET
(Odisha TET 2024)
TTET (Tripura TET)
(Tripura TET 2024)
(Uttara
TET Exam 2024

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock