CTET Admit Card 2023 download at ctet.nic.in for Central Teacher Eligibility Test

naveen

CTET Admit Card 2023 or Central TET Admit Card 2023 will be released by the central board of secondary education on its official website, .

Candidates who have registered for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test can check details and download CTET hall ticket 2023 from the website by using login details.

The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is a national level exam conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to assess the eligibility of candidates to become teachers in primary and upper primary schools across India.

The CTET exam is held twice a year, and the admit card for the CTET 2023 exam will be released soon.

What is the CTET Admit Card?​

The CTET Admit Card is a crucial document that candidates must carry to the exam hall on the day of the CTET exam. The admit card contains important information such as the candidate’s name, roll number, exam center, date, and time of the exam. Without the CTET admit card, candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall and write the exam.

CTET Admit Cards 2022 download from www.ctet.nic.in

CTET Admit Card 2023
Name of the examCentral TET Admit Card 2023
TitleDownload CTET Exam Admit Card 2023
SubjectCBSE will release Central TET Admit Card 2023
CategoryTeacher Eligibility Test
Exam DateTo be announced
CTET resultTo be announced
Official Website
Central TET details

Candidates are advised to keep a check on the official website for know the latest updates. Candidates are requested to note that the admit cards are usually released 2 to 3 weeks before the examination date.

The CTET will be held online. For those who clear the exam, the certificate will be valid for a lifetime. Earlier it was only valid for seven years. Based on CTET candidates are eligible to seek admissions, if they qualify all other requirements of the school they are seeking a job in.

Details Mentioned on CTET Admit Card 2023​

The following details will be mentioned on the CTET Admit Card 2023:

1. Candidate’s Name
  2. Roll Number
  3. Date of Birth
  4. Exam Date and Time
  5. Exam Center Name and Address
  6. Category
  7. Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
  8. Exam Day Instructions

What to Do in Case of Discrepancies in CTET Admit Card?​

In case there are any discrepancies in the CTET Admit Card, candidates must immediately contact the CTET authorities and get it rectified. Candidates can contact the CTET helpline number or send an email to the CTET authorities.

CTET Exam Date​

CBSE will announce the CTET Exam Date on its official website after completion of CTET Registration process. The candidates shall report at the Examination Centre 90 minutes before the commencement of the examination.

CTET Question Papers 2023​

CBSE has released and made available the previous years’ question papers for CTET examinations. Previous year’s papers for all subjects for CTET December 2018, July 2019 and December 2019 examinations are available on the links provided here.

CTET Previous year’s papers

Central TET Examination​

Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE conducts the as a basic qualification for teachers planning to take up teaching jobs in Kendriya Vidyalayas and other central government aided schools.

The examination is also accepted by various state run institutions. As per the Right to Education Act, a teacher eligibility test, or TET qualification is mandatory for appointment of teachers in TGT and PRT grades.

The examination would be conducted in two shifts. Paper 1 is for person who intends to teach classes 1 to 5 while Paper 2 is for candidates interested in TGT grade or Classes 6 to 8.

The questions would be Multiple Choice questions and there is no negative marking. Candidates are required to select the correct alternatives. CTET for a person to be eligible for appointment as teacher for class I to VIII.

CTET Hall Ticket 2023​

The CTET Hall Ticket is entry pass of the examination hall. Candidates must keep their hall ticket while you are going to the examination hall and must read and follow the instruction given on the Hall Ticket.

Candidate should preserve this “Hall Ticket” for any further future correspondence. Candidates are advised to visit the exam centre one or two days in advance to know the location of the centre and transportation facilities available to reach the on time to avoid tension and confusion.

How to download CTET Admit Card?​

CBSE will release the CTET admit card after the completion of registration process. Candidates who will be appearing for the central teacher eligibility test can download the admit card from Central TET website. The admit cards can be downloaded following the simple steps are given below.

1. Visit the ctet.nic.in website
    Candidates who registered for the Central TET should visit the official site of CTET at ctet.nic.in.

2. Click on Admit Card link
    Once you reach the official website, click on the ‘Admit Card’ link which is available on the home page.

3. Enter login
    After clicking on that link, admit card downloading web page will be appeared. Now enter login details and click on the get admit card tab.

4. Download admit card
    After click on the submit button, your admit card will be downloaded. Download the admit card for further reference.

CTET examination is conducted to check the eligibility of a candidate to become a teacher in government and private schools. This can be termed as a basic qualification parameter for candidates who want to pursue teaching as their career. Aspirants can garner any information from the official site of CTET. The updates on admit card will be available once it is released.

CBSE will provide Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) mark sheets to all candidates and eligibility certificates to successful candidates in Digital Format in their DigiLocker account. The mark sheets and eligibility certificates will be digitally signed and will be legally valid as per the IT Act.

CTET Exam pattern:​

The examination will have two papers. Each of the papers will have 150 MCQs and the papers will be of 150 marks each.

Paper I will have questions based on Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I, Language II, Mathematics, Environmental Studies,

while paper II will have questions from Child Development & Pedagogy, Language I, Language II, Mathematics and Science, Social Studies/Social Science.

Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will be asked and four alternatives will be provided to the candidates. There will be no negative marking.

CTET Paper 1: For those who want to teach Class 1 to 5.

• Paper I (for Classes I to V) Primary Stage
  • Duration of examination- Two-and-a-half hours
    • (i) Child Development and Pedagogy —30 MCQs —30 Marks
    • (ii) The language I (compulsory) —30 MCQs —-30 Marks
    • (iii) Language II (compulsory) —30 MCQs —30 Marks
    • (iv) Mathematics —30 MCQs— 30 Marks
    • (v) Environmental Studies —30 MCQs —30 Marks
    • Total 150 MCQs —150 Marks

CTET Paper 2: For those who want to teach Class 6 to 8.

• Paper-II (for Classes VI to VIII) Elementary Stage :
  • Duration of examination – Two-and-a-half hours
    • (i) Child Development & Pedagogy(compulsory) —30 MCQs —30 Marks
    • (ii) The language I (compulsory)— 30 MCQs— 30 Marks
    • (iii) Language II (compulsory)— 30 MCQs —30 Marks
    • (iv) Mathematics and Science — 60 MCQs— 60 Marks (for Mathematics and Science teacher)
    • (v) Social Studies/Social Science — 60 MCQs— 60 Marks (for Social Studies/Social Science teacher) *For any other teacher – either (IV) or (V)
    • Total 150 MCQs – 150 Marks

Those who want to teach at both the levels will have to appear for both these papers. The candidates need to follow NCERT books as the questions will be based on syllabus for classes 1 to 5. However, the difficulty standard as well as linkages, could be up to the secondary stage. The main question paper will be Bilingual (Hindi/English)

Qualifying marks:​

• A person who scores 60 per cent or more in the exam will be considered as TET pass.
  • Those belonging to SC /ST /OBC /differently-abled category will be provided relaxation up to 5 per cent in the qualifying marks in the minimum educational qualification.
  • Previously, the validity of CTET qualifying certificate will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result. But, for those who clear the exam, the certificate will be valid for a lifetime.
  • As per NCTE notification No. 76-4/2010/NCTE/Acad dated 11.02.2011: A person who scores 60% or more in the TET exam will be considered as TET pass

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)​

1. What to check in CTET Admit Card?​

After downloading the CTET admit card, candidates need to check a few things on the hall ticket including their name, exam venue, exam timing, exam dates, the subjects they have applied are correct or not, their application number, and Covid-19 rules and social distancing guidelines.

2. What is the Passing Marks of CTET?​

The CTET passing marks are 60 per cent for the general category candidates and 55 per cent for Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Other Backward Classes (OBC) categories. This means candidates will have to obtain a minimum of 90 marks out of a total of 150.

3. How many papers in CTET?​

There are two papers in CTET. Those who clear paper 1 are eligible to teach classes 1 to 5 while those who clear paper 2 can teach classes 6 to 8.

4. What are exam timings of CTET?​

The CTET first shift will be held from 9:30 am, while the CTET second shift will be conducted from 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm.

5. What is the exam pattern of CTET?​

The CTET will have two papers – I and II. Each of the papers will have 150 MCQs and the papers will be of 150 marks each. Paper I will have questions based on Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I, Language II, Mathematics, Environmental Studies, while paper II will have questions from Child Development & Pedagogy, Language I, Language II, Mathematics and Science, Social Studies/Social Science.

6. What is the CTET Exam Date?​

The CTET exam will be held in July or August in two shifts across the India.

7. Where can I download CTET Admit Card?​

Registered candidates can download the CTET Exam Admit Card from the official website of Central Teacher Eligibility Test, using login details as per the schedule.

1. Conclusion​

The Central TET Admit Card 2023 is a crucial document that candidates must carry to the exam hall on the day of the CTET exam. Candidates can download the admit card from the official CTET website by entering their registration number and date of birth.

It is important to follow all the instructions mentioned on the admit card and reach the exam center well before the reporting time.

CTET 2023 info
    (Updated)
    ( CTET Certificate)
    CTET Latest Updates
    TET Exam 2023
    (ATET)
    )
    (Bihar TET 2023)
    (UP Teacher Eligibility Test 2023)
    Haryana TET (HTET)
    (HTET 2023)
    (HTET Admit Card)
    (HTET Answer Key 2023)
    (HTET Result 2023)
    HP TET (Himachal Pradesh TET)
    (Himachal Pradesh TET 2023)
    Kerala TET (KTET)
    (K-TET 2023)
    Karnataka TET (KARTET)
    (Karnataka TET)
    Maharashtra TET (MAHATET)
    Odisha TET
    (Odisha TET 2023)
    TTET (Tripura TET)
    (Tripura TET 2023)
    (Uttarakhand TET)
    TET Exam 2023

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock