Bihar STET Admit Card 2024 Download from biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in

naveen

Bihar State Board of Education will release the Bihar STET admit card 2024 or Bihar STET Hall ticket on its official website of BSEB, biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in for Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test.

Candidates who registered for Bihar STET can check details and download the admit card for STET (Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test) from the official website at biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.

The Bihar State Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) is a state-level examination conducted by the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) for the recruitment of teachers in primary and secondary schools in the state of Bihar.

Bihar STET Admit Card 2024​

The Bihar STET Admit Card is a mandatory document that candidates need to carry to the exam center to appear in the exam.

The admit card contains important information like the candidate’s name, roll number, exam date, and exam center.

As the Bihar STET exam is approaching, candidates are eagerly waiting for their admit cards. The Bihar STET Admit Card 2024 is a crucial document that every candidate must carry to the examination hall.

What is the Bihar STET Exam?​

The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) conducts the Bihar Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) every year to recruit eligible candidates for the post of secondary school teachers in Bihar. The exam is conducted in two papers: Paper 1 for classes 9 and 10 and Paper 2 for classes 11 and 12.

Bihar STET Exam Date 2024​

BSEB will conduct STET 2024 in January at various exam centres across the state. The exam will be held in two shifts on all exam days.

Bihar School Examination Board has released Bihar STET Admit Card 2024. Candidates who will appear for State Teacher Eligibility Test can check the admit card and download it from the official site of BSEB at bsebstet.com.

The Bihar STET is held in the computer-based test (CBT) mode for 2 hours and 30 minutes. The exam consists of a total of 150 marks and does not consist of any negative marking for any incorrect answer.

Bihar STET Admit Card 2023

Bihar STET Admit Card 2024
Name of the admit cardBihar STET Admit Card 2024
TitleDownload Bihar STET Hall Ticket 2024
SubjectThe Board released Bihar STET Exam Admit Card 2024
CategoryAdmit Card 2024
Website
Bihar STET Exam Date11-06-2024 to 19-06-2024
STET Admit Card
Bihar STET Exam Hall Ticket 2024

Details mentioned on Bihar STET Admit Card Details​

It is important to check all the details mentioned in the admit card carefully. In case of any discrepancy, candidates should immediately contact the BSEB authorities. The Bihar STET Admit Card 2024 contains the following details:

• Candidate’s name and roll number
  • Candidate’s photograph and signature
  • Exam date and time
  • Exam center address
  • Instructions for the exam day
  • Validity of the admit card

If candidates have any kind of difficulty in downloading the admit card candidates can report their problem to Email ID bseb.helpdesk@cbtexams.in and phone number.

Documents to Carry Along with Bihar STET Admit Card 2024​

Candidates are required to carry a valid photo ID proof along with the Bihar STET Admit Card 2024 to the examination center. The following documents are considered as valid photo ID proof:

• Aadhaar Card
  • Voter ID Card
  • Driving License
  • Passport
  • PAN Card

Bihar STET Exam Pattern and Syllabus​

The Bihar STET Exam Pattern consists of two papers:

• Paper 1: For candidates applying for the post of primary school teacher (classes 1 to 5)
  • Paper 2: For candidates applying for the post of secondary school teacher (classes 6 to 8)

Both papers are of 150 marks and have a duration of 2.5 hours. The exam pattern for both papers is given below:

• Paper 1:
  • Child Development and Pedagogy: 30 marks
  • Language I: 30 marks
  • Language II: 30 marks
  • Mathematics: 30 marks
  • Environmental Studies: 30 marks
  • Paper 2:
  • Child Development and Pedagogy: 30 marks
  • Language I: 30 marks
  • Language II: 30 marks
  • Mathematics and Science: 60 marks (for mathematics and science teachers)
  • Social Studies/Social Science: 60 marks (for social studies/social science teachers)

The syllabus for Bihar STET 2024 will be based on the topics covered in the NCERT syllabus.

Bihar STET Exam Day Instructions​

Candidates must follow the instructions given below on the day of the Bihar STET Exam 2024:

• Reach the examination center at least 30 minutes before the reporting time.
  • Carry the Bihar STET Admit Card 2024 and a valid photo ID proof to the exam center.
  • Follow the dress code mentioned on the admit card.
  • Candidates are advised to carry their own stationery items like pen, pencil, eraser, etc.
  • Do not carry any electronic gadgets like mobile phones, calculators, etc. to the exam center.
  • Cooperate with the exam invigilator and follow the instructions carefully.
  • Do not indulge in any unfair means or malpractice during the examination.
  • Candidates must maintain social distancing and wear masks during the examination.

Bihar STET admit card 2024 Download​

The Bihar STET Exam Admit Card 2024 is expected to be released in the month of February. However, candidates are advised to keep a regular check on the official website of BSEB for the latest updates regarding the admit card.

Candidates can download the Bihar STET Admit Card 2024 by following the below-mentioned steps:

• Candidates must visit the official website of the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) – biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in
  • Once you reach the official website, click on the Bihar STET Admit Card 2024 link on the homepage.
  • After clicking on that link, admit card downloading web page will be appeared.
  • Now, enter your registration number and date of birth. After that, click on the submit button.
  • Bihar STET Exam Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
  • Download and take a printout of the Bihar STET Exam hall ticket.

What to check on the Bihar STET Admit Card?​

On admit cards, candidates can check exam centre name, date and time for the test, reporting time and gate closing time among other information.

Admit cards will also contain mock test links for the computer-based exam. Candidates will have to carry the admit card to the exam hall to appear for the examination.

FAQs on Bihar STET Admit Card​

When will the Bihar STET Exam Admit Card 2024 be released?​

The Bihar STET Exam Admit Card 2024 will be released a few weeks before the exam date. Candidates are advised to keep an eye on the official website for updates.

How can I download the Bihar STET Exam Admit Card 2024?​

Candidates can download the Bihar STET Exam Admit Card 2024 by visiting the official website of the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) and entering their registration number and date of birth.

Can I download the Bihar STET Exam Admit Card 2024 without an application number?​

No, you need your application number and password to download the Bihar STET Exam Admit Card 2024.

Can I get Bihar STET Exam Admit Card 2024 offline?​

No, the Bihar STET Exam Admit Card 2024 can only be downloaded online from the official website of the Bihar School Examination Board.

What documents do I need to carry along with the Bihar STET Admit Card 2024 to the examination center?​

Candidates are required to carry a valid photo ID proof along with the Bihar STET Admit Card 2024 to the examination center. The acceptable photo ID proofs are Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, Passport, and PAN Card.

Can I change my examination center after downloading the Bihar STET Exam Admit Card 2024?​

No, candidates cannot change their examination center after downloading the Bihar STET Exam Admit Card 2024. The examination center allotted to the candidate will be mentioned on the admit card.

What should I do if there is an error in my Bihar STET Exam Admit Card 2024?​

In case of any discrepancy or error in the Bihar STET Exam Admit Card 2024, candidates should contact the exam conducting authority immediately.

Conclusion​

The Bihar STET Admit Card 2024 is an important document that candidates must carry to the exam center. Candidates must also be familiar with the exam pattern and syllabus to prepare well for the exam.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock