Bihar Ration Card status, list, download, apply EPDS Bihar on epds.bihar.gov.in

naveen

EPDS Bihar offers Bihar Ration Card services on epds.bihar.gov.in. Eligible households can apply, renew, and download ration cards, check application status, and view beneficiary lists, ensuring transparency and efficiency in the distribution process.

In India, ration cards are issued to provide subsidized food grains and other essential items to eligible households. The Bihar government has made significant efforts to streamline the ration card system in the state, ensuring that all eligible households have access to food security.

The Bihar Ration Card 2023 is a document that will enable eligible households to purchase subsidized food grains and other essential commodities from government-authorized Fair Price Shops (FPS) in Bihar.

A ration card is an essential document for any household in India that is eligible for subsidized food grains, fuel, and other essential commodities from the government. In Bihar, the ration card is issued by the Food and Consumer Protection Department, Bihar.

Bihar Ration Card​

The Bihar ration card is an essential document that provides subsidized food grains and other essential items to eligible households in the state. It is an important tool for ensuring food security among the economically weaker sections of society.

The Bihar government has made significant efforts to improve the ration card system in the state, and the process of obtaining a ration card has been made simple and straightforward.

EPDS Bihar Ration Card​

EPDS Bihar Ration Card (Electronic Public Distribution System Bihar) System is an online platform that has been implemented by the Bihar government for the management of the state’s public distribution system.

It aims to streamline the distribution of food grains and other essential items to eligible households through a transparent and efficient process. The EPDS Bihar system includes the issuance of ration cards, allocation and distribution of food grains, and monitoring of the distribution process.

The EPDS Bihar portal (EPDS.Bihar.gov.in) provides various services related to ration card management, including the application process, status check, download, and addition or removal of members from the ration card. It also provides a list of fair price shops (FPS) in the state, along with their location and contact details.

EPDS.Bihar.Gov.in Ration Card​

EPDS.Bihar.gov.in is the official website of the Electronic Public Distribution System Bihar (EPDS Bihar) portal. epds bihar gov in provides services related to ration card management, including application, status check, download, and member addition/removal. The portal brings transparency and efficiency to the public distribution system in Bihar.

Bihar Ration Card Download 2023

Bihar Ration Card Download 2023
Name of the CardRation Card Bihar 2023
TitleBihar Ration Card Download
SubjectBihar Ration Card Status check online
CategoryCard
Web Portal
Ration Card Download Bihar Link
Bihar Ration Card List Download details

Types of Bihar Ration Card​

There are three types of Bihar ration cards: Antyodaya Ration Card: This type of ration card is issued to households that fall under the “poorest of the poor” category. These households are entitled to receive 35 kg of food grains per month at a subsidized rate.

Priority Ration Card: This type of ration card is issued to households that fall under the “below poverty line” category. These households are entitled to receive 25 kg of food grains per month at a subsidized rate.

Non-Priority Ration Card: This type of ration card is issued to households that do not fall under the above categories. These households are entitled to receive 15 kg of food grains per month at a subsidized rate.

Bihar Ration Card Eligibility Criteria​

To be eligible for a Bihar ration card, a household must fulfill the following criteria:

• The applicant must be a resident of Bihar.
  • The applicant must not possess a ration card issued by any other state.
  • The applicant must not be a taxpayer.
  • The applicant’s family income must be less than the specified limit.

Bihar Ration Card Apply Documents​

The following documents are required to apply for a Bihar ration card:

• Address proof (Aadhaar card, voter ID, driving license, etc.)
  • Identity proof (Aadhaar card, voter ID, PAN card, etc.)
  • Passport size photograph
  • Income certificate

Bihar Ration Card Online Apply​

For Bihar Ration Card Online Apply, follow the below mentioned application process:

1. Visit the official website of the Food and Consumer Protection Department, Bihar.
  2. Click on the “Apply for New Ration Card” link.
  3. Fill in the application form with the required details.
  4. Upload the necessary documents.
  5. Submit the application form.
  6. A unique application number will be generated, which can be used to check the status of the application.

Bihar Ration Card Status Check​

For the Bihar Ration Card Status Check, follow these steps:

1. Visit the official website of the Food and Consumer Protection Department, Bihar.
  2. Click on the “Check Status of Ration Card Application” link.
  3. Enter the application number and click on “Submit.”

Bihar Ration Card Download​

To download a Bihar ration card, follow these steps:

• Visit the official website of the Food and Consumer Protection Department, Bihar.
  • Click on the “Ration Card Download Bihar” link.
  • Enter the ration card number or Aadhaar number.
  • Click on “Submit.”
  • The ration card will be displayed on the screen.
  • Click on the “Download” button to save the ration card on your device.

Bihar Ration Card List Check Online​

To check the Bihar ration card list online, follow these steps:

2. Click on the “RCMS Bihar” link.
  3. Select your district from the drop-down menu.
  4. Select your block from the drop-down menu.
  5. Select your FPS (Fair Price Shop) from the drop-down menu.
  6. Click on the “Submit” button.
  7. The list of ration card beneficiaries for your area will be displayed.
  8. You can search for a specific ration card by entering the ration card number or Aadhaar number in the search box.
  9. You can also download the list of ration card beneficiaries by clicking on the “Download” button.

Benefits of Bihar Ration Card​

The Bihar ration card provides several benefits to eligible households in the state. Some of the key benefits are:

1. Subsidized food grains and other essential items: Eligible households are entitled to receive subsidized food grains and other essential items like sugar, kerosene, and wheat flour.
  2. Food security: The Bihar ration card helps in ensuring food security among the economically weaker sections of society. It helps in providing access to food grains and other essential items at affordable prices.
  3. Access to government schemes: A ration card serves as an important document for availing various government schemes and subsidies, including health insurance and education.
  4. Identification proof: A ration card also serves as a valid identity proof, and can be used for various purposes like opening a bank account or applying for a passport.

How to Add or Remove a Name from Ration Card Bihar​

To add or remove a name from a Ration card Bihar, follow these steps:

2. Click on the “Add or Remove Member in Ration Card” link.
  3. Fill in the required details and upload the necessary documents.
  4. Submit the application form.
  5. A unique application number will be generated, which can be used to check the status of the application.

Bihar Ration Card Renewal Process​

The validity of a Bihar ration card is usually for a period of one year, after which it needs to be renewed. The renewal process is as follows:

2. Click on the “Renew Ration Card” link.
  3. Fill in the required details and upload the necessary documents.
  4. Submit the application form.
  5. A new ration card with updated details will be issued.

Ration Card Bihar FAQs​

1. How can I check if my name is on the Bihar Ration Card 2023?​

To check if your name is on the Bihar Ration Card 2023, visit the official website of the Food and Consumer Protection Department, Bihar and click on the “RCMS” link. Select your district, block, and FPS to view the list of beneficiaries in your area.

2. How can I check the list of beneficiaries under the Bihar ration card scheme?​

The list of beneficiaries under the Bihar ration card scheme can be checked on the official website of the Food and Consumer Protection Department, Bihar.

3. How can I check my Bihar ration card online?​

To check your Bihar ration card online, visit the official website of the Food and Consumer Protection Department, Bihar and click on the “RCMS” link. Enter your district, block, and FPS to view the list of beneficiaries in your area.

4. Can a ration card be transferred from one state to another?​

No, a ration card cannot be transferred from one state to another. A new ration card needs to be issued in the new state of residence.

5. How can I see my name in the Gram Panchayat Bihar Ration Card?​

To see your name in the Gram Panchayat Bihar Ration Card, visit the official website of the Food and Consumer Protection Department, Bihar and click on the “RCMS” link. Select your district, block, and FPS to view the list of beneficiaries in your area.

6. Is it mandatory to link the Aadhaar card with a Bihar ration card?​

Yes, it is mandatory to link the Aadhaar card with a Bihar ration card.

7. How can I add a name to a ration card from a mobile?​

To add a name to a ration card from a mobile, visit the official website of the Food and Consumer Protection Department, Bihar and click on the “Add/Remove Member in Ration Card” link. Fill in the required details and upload the necessary documents to submit the application form.

8. How can I check the status of my Bihar ration card?​

To check the status of your Bihar ration card, visit the official website of the Food and Consumer Protection Department, Bihar and click on the “RCMS” link. Enter your ration card number or Aadhaar number to view the status.

9. How can I check the Bihar ration card of EPDS Bihar?​

To check the Bihar ration card of EPDS Bihar, visit the official website of the Food and Consumer Protection Department, Bihar and click on the “RCMS” link. Enter your district, block, and FPS to view the list of beneficiaries in your area.

10. How can I know whether my ration card is made or not?​

To know whether your ration card is made or not, visit the official website of the Food and Consumer Protection Department, Bihar and click on the “RCMS” link. Enter your ration card number or Aadhaar number to view the status.

11. How can I check my ration?​

To check your ration, visit your nearest Fair Price Shop (FPS) with your ration card.

12. How can I download my ration card in Bihar?​

To download your ration card in Bihar, visit the official website of the Food and Consumer Protection Department, Bihar and click on the “Download Ration Card” link. Enter your ration card number or Aadhaar number to view and download your ration card.

13. What is the website of Bihar Ration Card?​

The website of Bihar Ration Card is EPDS.Bihar.gov.in.

14. How can I check my Bihar ration card from a mobile?​

To check your Bihar ration card from a mobile, visit the official website of the Food and Consumer Protection Department, Bihar and click on the “RCMS” link. Enter your district, block, and FPS to view the list of beneficiaries in your area.

15. What is the income limit for eligibility for a Bihar ration card?​

The income limit for eligibility for a Bihar ration card varies depending on the type of ration card. For an Antyodaya ration card, the income limit is Rs. 10,000 per month, while for a Priority ration card, it is between Rs. 10,000 and Rs. 15,000 per month.

1. Conclusion​

The Bihar ration card is an important tool for ensuring food security and providing access to essential items to eligible households in the state. The government has made significant efforts to streamline the ration card system and make the process of obtaining a ration card simple and straightforward. It is important for eligible households to apply for a ration card to avail the benefits of the scheme.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock