BEd Students Can Apply for CTET Paper I & Paper II, Eligibility Criteria

naveen

BEd Students Can Apply for CTET Paper I & Paper II. BEd students can apply for Paper I and Paper II and check eligibility criteria from here.

The students who have qualified B.Ed are eligible to apply for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). In a latest notification, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has revised the eligibility criteria.

The candidates those who passed BEd qualification and BEd Students can now apply for both the papers i.e. CTET Paper-I and CTET Paper-II.

Revised CBSE CTET Eligibility criteria: The graduates who have scored at least 50 per cent marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) who has acquired the qualification OR B.Ed from any NCTE recognised institution shall be considered for appointment as a teacher in classes 1 to 5.

BEd Students Can Apply for CTET Paper I &  Paper II

BEd Students Can Apply for CTET Paper I & Paper II

For primary level, that is, Class 1-5, the aspirants should be senior secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 45 to 50 per cent marks or appearing in the final year of two-year Diploma in Elementary Education or Diploma in Education (Special Education).

Candidates appearing in the final year of four-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) are also eligible.

For the elementary level, Classes 6-8 teachers, candidates should hold a graduation degree or is appearing in the final year of two-year Diploma in Elementary Education. Graduation with at least 45 – 50 per cent marks or appearing in one-year Bachelor in Education (BEd) or BEd (Special Education) or four- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) or BA/BScEd or BAEd/ BScEd are also eligible to apply.

A person with DEd (Special Education) or qualification shall undergo, after appointment, an NCTE recognised six-month Special Programme in Elementary Education.

CTET 2019 Eligibility Criteria Modified: CTET Eligibility Criteria has been modified by the CBSE upon receiving clarification from the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE). A Corrigendum has been released on the official website of Central Teacher Eligibility Test – ctet.nic.in, stating the modified Point 6.1 of the Information Bulletin of . As per the amendment, candidates who are B.Ed qualified and have applied for Paper-II can now apply for Paper-I as well.

CBSE is scheduled to organize the Central Teacher Eligibility Test i.e. CTET in two slots viz Paper-II – 9:30 am to 12:00 pm and Paper-I – 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm, for candidates aspiring to serve as teachers for Class I to VIII in schools that come under the purview of the Central Government (KVS, NVS, Central Tibetan Schools, etc) and schools under the administrative control of UTs of Chandigarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu and Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and NCT of Delhi.

CTET 2023 info
(Updated)
( CTET Certificate)
CTET Latest Updates
TET Exam 2023
(ATET)
)
(Bihar TET 2023)
(UP Teacher Eligibility Test 2023)
Haryana TET (HTET)
(HTET 2023)
(HTET Admit Card)
(HTET Answer Key 2023)
(HTET Result 2023)
HP TET (Himachal Pradesh TET)
(Himachal Pradesh TET 2023)
Kerala TET (KTET)
(K-TET 2023)
Karnataka TET (KARTET)
(Karnataka TET)
Maharashtra TET (MAHATET)
Odisha TET
(Odisha TET 2023)
TTET (Tripura TET)
(Tripura TET 2023)
(Uttara
TET Exam 2023

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock