Assam TET Admit Card 2023 Download from ssa.assam.gov.in

naveen

Assam TET Admit Card 2023 or Assam TET Hall Ticket 2023 will be released by the Board of Secondary Education Assam on behalf of SSA on its official website, ssa.assam.gov.in.

Candidates who have registered for the TET examination are requested to visit the Samagra Shiksha Assam website and download their respective admit cards by using login details.

If you’re aspiring to become a teacher in the state of Assam, you must have applied for the Assam Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2023. To appear for the exam, you’ll need an Admit Card.

In this page, we’ll guide you on how to download the Assam Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card 2023 and provide you with other essential exam details.

(TET) is a state-level examination conducted by the Government of Assam. It is mandatory for candidates who wish to pursue a career in teaching at the primary or secondary level in government or private schools in the state of Assam.

The TET examination is divided into two papers, Paper-I for those aspiring to teach classes I-V and Paper-II for those aspiring to teach classes VI-VIII. The Assam TET Admit Card 2023 is an essential document that every candidate must carry to the examination center.

It is a proof of identity and also contains crucial information such as the candidate’s roll number, exam center, and exam date. In this page, we will discuss everything you need to know about Assam TET Admit Card 2023.

Assam Special TET by SSA​

TET is only one of the qualifying criteria for applying for Teacher recruitment in elementary level schools. Government Of Assam, Department Of Education (Elementary) would conduct Special for lower Primary. It would be conducted only for Contractual Employees engaged by SSA and having valid Professional Qualification.

What is Assam TET 2023?​

Assam TET is a state-level eligibility test for candidates who want to become teachers in the lower primary, primary (Class I-V) and upper primary (Class VI-VIII) schools in the state of Assam.

The exam is conducted by the Assam government’s Department of Elementary Education to ensure that only eligible candidates become teachers in the state.

Assam TET Admit Card 2023​

Samagra Shiksha Assam will release Assam Special TET Admit Card 2023 on its web portal. The admit card for Teacher Eligibility Test for 6th schedule when out will be available to candidates on the official site of SSA Assam at ssa.assam.gov.in.

Assam TET Exam Date 2023​

The examination will be conducted on April 30, 2023. Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for Lower Primary level (classes I to V) and Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for Upper Primary level (classes VI to VIII). The exam duration is for 2 hours 30 minutes for both the papers.

Assam Special TET Admit Card 2023 download from SEBA website

Assam TET Admit Card 2023
Name of the admit cardAssam TET admit card 2023
TitleDownload the Assam TET Exam Admit card 2023
SubjectSEBA released Assam TET exam admit card 2023 on its website
Categoryadmit card
website
Exam dateApril 30, 2023
hall ticket
Assam TET Exam Admit card Details

Assam Teacher Eligibility Test or Assam TET 2023 has been rescheduled for Lower Primary and Upper Primary, LP, UP Level. As per recent updates, this exam will now be held on the above said date for all candidates. More details are available on .

Assam TET 2023 admit card for LP, UP Level will now be released later. This admit card will have all the exam related details like venue, timings, guidelines etc., and candidates must carry it to the exam hall along with a Id proof.

The exam will be held in Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Hindi, and English languages for all candidates. The language can be chosen as per the fluency and comfort of the candidates. Candidates are advised to keep a check here for more updates on Assam TET 2023.

Assam has invited online applications as per the schedule from the candidates having permanent residence in the state of Assam who intend to appear in Paper I (Lower Primary) and Paper II (Upper Primary) of TET. So, the Assam TET Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for Lower Primary level (classes I to V).

• Candidates would be able to download it from their respective individual logins.
  • The examination would be held in different languages, including Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, English and Hindi.
  • Assam General TET Admit Card 2023 is a mandatory document to appear for the examination.
  • Candidates who have applied for the exam can download their admit cards from the official website of Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission, ssa.assam.gov.in.

The exam would be conducted in pen and paper mode with strict adherence to COVID 19 protocols. Candidates must note that the exam date is the same for both Upper Primary and Lower Primary levels. In case of any discrepancies in details mentioned in the admit card, candidates must reach out to the officials prior and correct it.

Firstly, it is advised to visit the link shared above to download and print Assam General TET Admit Card 2023. The steps to access the direct link are also shared below for reference.

Steps to download Assam TET Admit card 2023​

The Assam TET Admit Card 2023 is an important document that every candidate must carry to the examination center. It is a proof of identity and contains crucial information. Candidates must follow the steps mentioned below to download their Admit Card and must carry a valid photo identity proof along with it.

1. Visit the official website
    Candidates must visit the official website of the Assam TET at .

2. Click TET tab
    Once you reach the official website, click on the teacher eligibility test tab on the home page.

3. Click on Apply Online
    After clicking on that link, new web page will be opened. Now click on the apply online link.

4. Enter login details
    After that Assam TET web portal will be opened. Now enter login details in the required fields at Login for Registered Candidates web application.

5. Download Admit Card
    After login the web page, download the TET admit card. Take a printout for future reference

A candidate is required to score 60 % i.e. 90 marks out of 150 to qualify the Teachers’ Eligibility Test (TET). However, for SC/ST (Hills)/ST (Plain)/OBC/MOBC/PWD (PH), there will be relaxation of 5 %. Thus, for these candidates, qualifying marks will be 83 out of 150 i.e.55 %.

Details Mentioned on Assam TET Admit Card 2023​

The following details will be mentioned on the Assam TET Admit Card 2023. Make sure that all the details mentioned on the Admit Card are correct. If you find any discrepancies, contact the authorities immediately.

• Candidate’s Name
  • Roll Number
  • Photograph
  • Signature
  • Exam Date and Time
  • Exam Centre Address
  • Instructions for the Exam

Important Points to Remember​

• Candidates must carry the Assam TET Admit Card 2023 to the exam centre along with a valid photo ID proof.
  • Reach the exam centre at least 30 minutes before the reporting time mentioned on the Admit Card.
  • Follow all the instructions mentioned on the Admit Card and during the exam.
  • Candidates must carry their own stationery items like pen, pencil, eraser, and sharpener to the exam centre.
  • Electronic gadgets like mobile phones, calculators, and digital watches are strictly prohibited in the exam hall.
  • Candidates should not carry any prohibited items to the exam centre as it may lead to disqualification.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)​

1. Can I change my exam centre after downloading the Assam TET Admit Card 2023?​

No, candidates cannot change their exam centre once the Admit Card is downloaded.

2. Is it necessary to carry a photo ID proof along with the Assam TET Admit Card 2023 to the exam centre?​

Yes, candidates must carry a valid photo ID proof along with the Admit Card to the exam centre.

3. When will the Assam TET 2023 exam be conducted?​

The Assam TET 2023 exam will be conducted on 30-04-2023 for Paper I (Class I-V) and Paper-II (Class VI-VIII) or Low primary.

4. Will there be negative marking in the Assam TET 2023 exam?​

No, there will be no negative marking for wrong answers in the Assam TET 2023 exam.

5. Can I appear for the Assam TET examination without the Admit Card?​

No, candidates must carry the Admit Card to the examination center without fail. Those who fail to do so will not be allowed to appear for the examination.

6. What should I do if I face any issues while downloading the Assam TET Admit Card 2023?​

Candidates must contact the concerned authorities immediately in case of any issues while downloading or printing the Admit Card.

1. Conclusion​

To summarize, the Assam TET Admit Card 2023 is an essential document that candidates must carry to the exam centre to appear for the Assam TET 2023. Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official website of the Department of Elementary Education, Assam. It is also essential to be aware of the exam pattern, syllabus, and other important instructions to score well in the exam.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock