APTET Hall Ticket 2024 download at aptet.apcfss.in for AP Teacher Eligibility Test

naveen

APTET Hall Ticket 2024 or AP TET Hall Ticket 2024 will be released by the AP School Education Department, Andhra Pradesh on AP Teacher Eligibility Test official website.

Candidates who have applied for AP TET exam can check details and download admit card from the web portal by login credentials.

APTET notification has been released by the DSE AP and Online applications were invited from the eligible students as per the schedule.

APTET will be held on the notified date in all district head quarters across state. The candidates who intend to be teachers for classes I to V have to appear for AP TET Paper-I and the candidates who wish to teach classes VI to VIII have to appear for AP TET Paper-II.

The candidates who intend to be teachers for all classes from I to VIII can appear for both papers, Paper-I and Paper-II. APTET Mock Test released on aptet.apcfss.in.

AP TET 2024 Hall Ticket​

Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test, APTET 2024 Hall ticket is to release shortly on the official website after completion application process.

Candidates who have applied for the examination are required to download the Hall tickets from the official website. Please note, that the Hall tickets would not be sent to the email address of the candidates.

Also, in the interim, the Mock Test for is now available on the official website. Candidates can check the same. The updates on the status of the APTET 2024 Hall tickets would be made available on the page.

Commissioner of School Education, CSE Andhra Pradesh has released the official notification for the Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test, APTET 2024 examination.

The official notification is available on the website confirms that the (SGT) Paper I, (School Assistants) Paper II-A and Paper II B (Language) for APTET 2024 would be now be conducted as per the schedule.

AP TET Hall Ticket, APTET Exam Schedule

AP TET Hall Ticket 2024, APTET Exam Schedule
Name of the Hall ticketAP TET Hall Ticket 2024
TitleDownload APTET Hall Ticket 2024
SubjectAPTET Admit Card 2024
CategoryHall Ticket
APTET Hall Ticket Release Date23-02-2024
APTET Exam Date27-02-2024 to 09-03-2024
website
AP TET 2024 Hall Ticket
Previous APTET hall ticket
Previous APTET Result
APTET Hall Ticket 2024 Details

The examination would be conducted in two sessions – a Morning session from 9:30 am to 12:00 noon and an Afternoon session from 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm.

The Hall tickets for APTET 2024 would be released on the official website aptet.apcfss.in. The exam conducting body, the Commissioner of School Education (CSE), will publish the answer keys after conduct of APTET examination.

• APTET Paper 1 (A) Exam for SGTs in Regular Schools,
  • APTET Paper 1 (B) Exam for SGTs in Special Schools,
  • APTET Paper 2 (A) Exam for Mathematics and Science Teachers/ Social Studies Teachers/ Language Teachers in Regular Schools
  • APTET Paper 2 (B) Exam for Special School Teachers

AP TET hall tickets​

Commissioner of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh to be released the AP TET admit cards /AP TET Hall tickets of candidates for Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET 2024).

According to the schedule, the admit card/Hall tickets download facility will be available at cse.ap.gov.in. The examination will be held in all 13 districts of the state through the computer-based test.

The candidates who are searching for APTET hall ticket may download their admit cards /Hall tickets following these steps:

APTET Hall Ticket 2024​

APTET Hall Ticket will be released by the Government of Andhra Pradesh State, School Education Department on its official website after completion of registration process.

Candidates who registered for the AP State Teacher Eligibility Test can check details and download Andhra Pradesh TET Hall Ticket from the official website.

How to download AP TET Hall Ticket 2024?​

To download the hall ticket, candidates can follow the below given steps.

1. Visit the Website: Candidates need to visit the official website of AP State Teacher Eligibility Test, in your device browser.
  2. Click on the Hall Ticket Link: Once you reach the official website of APTET, click on the Hall Ticket link on the home page. Then a new web page will appear in your device.
  3. Enter login details: A new page will open where candidates will have to enter the registration number and date of birth along with the mobile number and click on the login button.
  4. Download the Hall Ticket: After clicking on that link, your AP TET Hall Ticket would be displayed on the screen. Check the Hall Ticket and download it.
  5. Print the Hall Ticket: After checking all the details in AP TET Hall Ticket PDF, download it and take a print for future reference.

Candidates must carry the admit card/Hall tickets to the examination center. The examination will be held in two sessions: 9.30 am to 12 noon (session 1) and 2.30 pm to 5 pm (session 2).

AP TET Admit Card 2024​

The AP TET admit cards for the Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2024 have been released by the Department of School Education on the official website, aptet.apcfss.in.

Candidates can obtain their AP TET hall tickets for the Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2024 from the official website at candidates login web page.

To access the same, candidates need to enter their date of birth and application number. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry their AP TET Hall tickets to the exam centre.

AP TET Exam Date 2024​

Exam held in Two sessions i.e., one from 9:30 am to 12 noon and the other from 2:30 pm to 5 pm will be held for the AP TET 2024 from February 27 to March 9. The AP TET 2024 provisional answer key will be revealed on March 10 along with the release of the result on March 14.

AP TET Exam Pattern 2024​

Students will have 2 hours and 30 minutes to complete 150 MCQs. Paper 1 will be divided into five sections: child development and pedagogy, language 1, English, mathematics, and environmental studies.

30 multiple-choice questions worth one mark will be included in each section. Paper 2 will be divided into five sections: child development and pedagogy, language 1, English, and subjects relating to the elected stream. There will be 30 multiple-choice questions in the first three sections and 60 in the final segment.

AP TET 2024 Exam Details​

Number of PapersPaper-I
Paper-II
Duration of Examination2 hours and 30 minutes (150 Minutes)
APTET Exam ModeOnline
APTET Exam patternPaper 1: 150 MCQs
Paper 2: 150 MCQs
AP TET 2024 Exam Details

FAQs​

What is the exam date for AP TET exam?​

The Andhra Pradesh TET exam will be conducted from August 6 to 21 in various centres in all the 13 Districts of the Telangana State.

What are the exam timings for AP TET Exam?​

The AP TET exam to be held from August 6 to 21 in two shifts. The first session is scheduled to be held from 9.30 am to 12.00 noon (duration 2 ½ hours), while the second session would be from 2.30 PM pm to 5.00 PM (duration 2 ½ hours).

Which board will release the Hall Tickets of AP TET Exam?​

Commissioner of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh State is the designated agency for holding the entrance examination and release the AP TET hall Tickets on its official website on behalf of AP-TET Cell O/o the Director, SCERT.

What is the reporting time at the AP TET exam centre?​

Please check your TET Hall ticket which will be issued through for your reporting time.

Can I leave the AP TET exam hall, if I complete the test before time?​

No. You cannot leave the AP TET exam hall until the test concludes and the invigilator allows you to go.

Where can I get the details of the AP TET exam centre?​

Andhra Pradesh TET exam centre details should be provided in the Admit Card. Candidates can check your Hall Ticket for the same.

How many papers in AP TET?​

AP TET 2024 will be conducted in 2 papers viz. Paper-I (A & B), Paper II (A and B). The candidates who intend to be teachers for classes I to V have to appear for Paper-I and the candidates who intend to be teachers for classes VI to VIII have to appear for Paper-II. The candidates who intend to be teachers for all classes from I to VIII can appear for both papers, Paper-I and Paper-II.

AP TET Info
AP TET Latest Updates

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock