APSET Online Application 2025, How to Submit at apset.net.in

naveen

APSET Online Application 2025 link has been enabled by the Andhra University at the registration web page, and details instructions have been issued for submission of online application form.

Candidates who whish to apply for this can check details and apply online mode at the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test web portal.

Now a days JOB is not only the minimum need of a person it is a passion. Candidate is expecting dual profits from his work i.e., pursue satisfaction and psychological satisfaction for these both.

He is ready to give up beyond the expectation of the examine / Interviews and for that he is mentally prepared for maximum hard work with perfect planning.

As competition is very high, It is very tough task to get through the any competitive exam with more percentage.

This is possible only when we develop our competitive skills in the exam point of view. These skills are tested in many levels. Now we are going to know about SET which is one of the eligibility test.

APSET Online Application 2022

APSET Online Application 2025

What is SET?​

SET is the Eligibility test for teaching in degree colleges as a Lecturer and teaching in the Universities as an Assistant Professor and it was conducted state wide..

The above said test was conducted in the English and Hindi languages only, Later this was conducted to individual states to conducted in their local languages as well to make an opportunity and to encourage the rural people.

SET was and is conducting by Osmania University before and after separation of Andhra Pradesh i.e., for both the state of AP and Telangana State.

This an eligibility test for candidates of PG for recruiting as Assistant professor in University / Colleges / Institutions.

Who are eligible for SET?​

Candidates who have completed their post graduation with 55 percent mark for general category candidates and 50 percent marks for BC/ SC/ ST/ PH/ VH category candidates.

Candidates who are pursuing the PG final year also can appear in the exam but they have to obtain their PG certificate with required percentage within one year without fail.

Any deviations in the PG final year candidates will be treated as disqualified. Ph.D candidates / degree holders of UGC are exempted from SET i.e., they are directly eligible for the post without appearing in the SET.

Online Applying Procedure​

Candidates should login first and register online, then they have to create an ID and Password with the own email id, these are used in further process. So they have to prepare their ID and Password.

Details should be submit as per the procedure and generate a “Bank pay-in-slip”(Print out). Bank pay-in-slip should be paid in nearest SBH bank.

After 24 hours upload your bank payment details and scanned Photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format only and Photograph and signature should not be more than 50kb each.

Examination pattern and Minimum Qualification marks:​

There will be 31 subjects in the list of SET which are adopted from CSIR/ UGC-NET syllabus and they are as per the UGC guidelines.

SET exam consists of three papers, which are conducted on the same day with separate sessions. Question paper will be in two languages i.e., English and Telugu only.

1. Paper-I: This paper consists of 50 question with 100 marks. Candidates should attempt only 50 answers. In case more than 50 answers, first 50 answers will be considered and remaining will be ignore even though they are correct.
  2. Paper-II: This paper consist of 50 question with 100 marks.

Candidates should attempt all the three papers, they have to submit bar coded OMR sheet which will give to candidates during the exam during the exam and allowed to carry a carbon printout. There will be No negative marking in this test.

There are three steps in selecting the qualified candidates:

• Step-I: Candidates should obtain minimum marks separately in all the 2 papers.
  • Step-II: A merit list (Category wise and subject wise ) will be prepared from step one.
  • Step-III: Top 15 percent of the candidates from the merit list are declared as qualified candidates of SET both the states of Andhra Pradesh).

APSET Instructions:​

• First verify your eligibility before registering your application.
  • Andhra Pradesh State Government rule of reservation is applicable for APSET.
  • Your registered Mobile number may be used to send SMS communication/
  • Email id and mobile number that you enter in the registration form will be treated as your primary contact details and all communications will be sent to the same.

APSET Application Fee:​

Application form processing fees as stated below is to be paid through online system only by Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Internet Banking for which the convenience charges shall be applicable in addition to the application fee.

• No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
  • This fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
CategoryFee
For OC / EWS Category Candidates₹ 1200/- + Convenience Charges
For BC-A,BC-B,BC-C,BC-D,BC-E Category Candidates₹ 1000/- + Convenience Charges
For SC/ST/PWD/Transgender₹ 700/- + Convenience Charges
APSET Application Fee Payment

How to Submit APSET Online Application?​

Andhra University has enabled the Online Application link on its official website of APSET, .

Candidates who are interested to apply for the AP State Eligibility Test can apply through online mode only. Candidates should follow the below given simple steps to apply for APSET.

• Candidates need to visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test by entering web address in your device browser and press the enter key. Then, AP state eligibility test web portal will be displayed on your device screen.
  • Once you reach the APSET web portal, search for the ‘registration link’ on the home page and click on it. Then, APSET Important Instructions for Registration web page will be appeared in your device screen. Candidates should read the instructions before going to apply.
  • Once you reach the instructions web page, read all the instructions carefully and ready with all required information, and click on the Apply Now button.
  • Fill in the required basic information (personal and contact information) and enter a password of your choice and click on the ‘save and next’ button.
  • Please note that this password and the email id entered will be used to login and complete your registration process. Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Email ID and Mobile number once submitted cannot be changed.
  • On successful registration, a confirmation message is displayed on your screen and an email will be sent to the registered email id.
  • Click on the ‘Make Payment’ link and continue to make the application fee payment. Alternatively, you may login later using your registered Email ID and password to make the payment and complete the process.
  • After successful fee payment, Click on the fill Education Qualification link. Fill in the remaining details i.e. address for correspondence, educational qualification, Select the appropriate subject group, medium of exam and exam city to complete your registration process. Click ‘Submit’ button.
  • By clicking submit button, upload the phot, signature and required certification. Please ensure that the file size for photograph and signature is not more that 50kb each.
  • Take a print of your complete filled in application form generated, for your records and future reference.

FAQs on APSET Online Application Form​

What is the mode of APSET payment of Registration fee?​

The mode of APSET payment of Registration fee is through Debit Card / Credit Card and Net banking.

How can I submit the APSET Online Application form?​

Visit the APSET website and go through the information carefully. Be ready with the ‘Mandatory Details’ and then Click on “Application Fee Payment” tab. It will guide you through the whole process by providing information about APSET.

What shall I do if I don’t have my personal Email-id?​

Personal Email-Id is mandatory as the APSET Payment confirmation or any other future correspondence is done only through the registered personal Email-id. Hence, you are advised to create a new personal email-id immediately.

What shall I do if I don’t have a personal Mobile number?​

Personal Mobile number is mandatory as the APSET Payment confirmation or any other information will be communicated only through the registered Mobile number. Mobile number may also belong to your Parents / Guardian.

What should I do with the Filled in APSET Application Form?​

You have to take a print and keep a copy of this form and preserve it carefully. Use this Registration number for all future correspondence. If you have given your e-mail id., then a copy of the “APSET Filled in Online Application form” will be mailed to your e-mail address.

Should I upload my photograph and signature in APSET application?​

Yes, You need to upload the Photo (size < 50KB) and Signature (size < 30KB) as in APSET Application and when prompted by the system.

How much is the Application fee for APSET examination?​

Application and Registration fee to appear for APSET examination is ₹700 for SC/ST/PwD category, ₹1000 for BC category and ₹1200 for Others.

Do I need to post my APSET application and attachments?​

No, you need not post or submit by hand your APSET filled-in online application and attachments to the APSET office.

I did some mistake in filling the details in APSET Online Application, then how to change?​

The candidates are expected to be very careful while filling the APSET Online Application. You can submit your scanned copy of signed request letter to the helpline email by attaching the intermediate second year latest Hall ticket/ Marks memo at the earliest.

How do I know that my APSET Application has been received after filling in the Online Application?​

On successful submission of the APSET Online Application, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile with the Registration number. Further, your ‘Filled-in Online Application’ containing all the details uploaded to the database which were filled by you along with the Registration number and the Barcode will be displayed instantly.

Conclusion​

Final words: Our life is about choice, when you was kid our parent make our choice but when you grew and matured, you should learn to make your own choices. Now it’s to make one of the most critical decisions of your life.

The choice is really a series of small decisions, the decisions to change your future. Perfect planning makes easy to take a decision.

Perfect and more references of subject books along with time management are the the success tools of a competitive exam winner. Along with these confidence play role in achieving the target.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock