APSET Answer Key 2024, Raise Objections at apset.net.in

naveen

APSET Answer Key 2024 would be released by Andhra University on its official website of Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test, .

Candidates who have appeared the AP State Eligibility Test can check details and download the SET answer key from the web portal.

Andhra University, Visakhapatnam will display the preliminary answer key after conduct of the examination at Andhra Pradesh SET web portal apset.net.in.

The final answer keys would be released after completion of receiving objections on preliminary keys. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can view the APSET answer keys from the official website by following the steps provided below.

APSET is for the direct recruitment of assistant professors and lecturers or for promotion in universities and degree colleges in Andhra Pradesh.

The exam was conducted in 31 University Grants Commission (UGC) approved subjects at six regional centres in Visakhapatnam, Rajamahendravaram (Rajamundry), Guntur, Nellore, Ananthapur and Thirupati.

APSET Anwer Key 2022

APSET Answer Key 2024
Name of the answer keyAPSET Answer Key 2024
TitleDownload AP SET Answer Key 2024
SubjectAP State Eligibility Test Answer Key 2024
CategoryAnswer Key
Exam Held28-04-2024
Answer Key30-04-2024
Objections dedline03-05-2024
Official Website
APSET Answer Key Details

APSET Answer Key Highlights​

• Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test, APSET Answer Key 2024 has been released on by the exam conducting body.
  • Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam has released the Preliminary Answer Key for exam that was held on the above said date.
  • Candidates can check the answer key now and raise objections, if any on the official website, apset.net.in.
  • APSET Answer Key 2024 is only Provisional in nature.
  • According to the official notice, candidates can raise objections till the deadline, as after this, no objection will be accepted.

Once release the answer keys, candidates can access the answer keys of APSET Paper I (General Paper) and APSET Paper-II (Subjects) from the official website. It is to be noted that candidates can access the APSET final answer key up to announcement of results.

While raising the objections, candidates must attach supporting documents as well. The official notice reads, “If any candidate has any objection(s) with regard to the key of any paper, he/she has to appeal with copies of substantial evidence (documentary), justification and proof of writing the examination i.e., scanned copy of the admit card.”

How to download APSET Answer Key 2024?​

Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test, APSET Answer Keys would be released. Candidates who will have appeared the APSET examination this year can download their answer keys from the official website apset.net.in. Candidates may follow the given simple steps to download the Answer Key.

• Candidates may visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh SET by entering the web address apset.net.in in your device browser and press the enter button.
  • Then, AP State Eligibility Test web portal will be displayed in your device bowser.
  • On the home page of APSET, search for the ‘Download Answer Key’ link and click on it and it will be redirected another web page in your device.
  • By clicking on the Get Answer Key link, your APSET Answer Key will be opened in your device and download it and check your score with this.
  • Take a print and preserve it for future need.

Candidates can raise objections, if any, against the APSET answer key through email – apset21keyobjections@gmail.com – to the Member Secretary, APSET 2024, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. It is to be noted that objections sent after the scheduled time will not be entertained.

The candidates, who have appeared for the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET) are informed that the key related to Paper I (General Paper), Paper II of their subjects will be kept on APSET website ( ). In case of the objections raised, the decision of the subject matter expert will be considered final, as per the rules.

The key will remain in the website for 5 days. If any candidate has objection(s) with regard to the key of any paper, he/she has to appeal with substantial evidence(documentary), justification and proof of writing the examination i. e, scanned copies of Admit card,

and submit the same through email to the Member Secretary, APSET, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on or before 5 pm for necessary action.

Subject Experts decision in this matter is final. “Any objections received after the scheduled time or without the documentary support will not be entertained.

APSET Answer Key 2024 will be followed a Final Answer Key as well. It would be prepared after taking into account the objections raised on the Preliminary key. Even the exam result would be computed based on this final answer key.

FAQs on AP SET Answer Key​

When will AP SET Exam Answer Key be displayed on website?​

Exact date of Andhra Pradesh SET Answer key display would be communicated after the examination on the website. The provisional Answer Keys are likely to be displayed on the website after the conduct of test.

I am not satisfied with AP SET Exam answer key, how can I challenge?​

Candidates, who are not satisfied with the AP State Eligibility Test answer key, may challenge by filling application form and send the above said address within a specified period

Where can I download the AP SET Exam Answer Key?​

Candidates can download the Andhra Pradesh SET Exam provisional answer key from the AP State Eligibility Test website, the same in the given stipulated time.

Will I get an opportunity to challenge the answers, in case answer to any question is incorrect?​

Yes, After the conduct of AP SET examination, key answers will be made available on the website, . Candidate can get opportunity to challenge the answers, in case answer to any question is incorrect.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock