APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2024 download for Group I services posts recruitment exam

naveen

APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2024 will be released by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission on its official website, psc.ap.gov.in for Preliminary examination after completion of registration process.

Candidates who have applied for the Group one recruitment exam can check details download the hall ticket from web portal.

APPSC Group 1 Prelims Exam Dates and APPSC Group 1 Main Exam Dates are announced by Andhra Pradesh PSC on its web portal for Group One Services Posts recruitment.

The Group 1 preliminary examination will be conducted on 17-03-2024. The Hall ticket will be released on March 10 on the official site of APPSC, psc.ap.gov.in.

The examination would be conducted from 10 am to 1 pm in all 13 district centers including. The exam would be conducted in Visakhapatnam, Rajahmundry, Vijayawada, Nellore, Tirupati, Kurnool, and Hyderabad center. Candidates who will have to appear for the examination can check how to download the hall ticket below.

As per the official notice, the Commission will take steps for smooth conduct of said examination, the Commission has taken appropriate steps on preventive measures to conducting the said Examination to contain the spread of Covid19, as per the guidelines of the Government of India as well as A.P State.

Candidates will have to bring in their own mask, gloves, personal hand sanitizer, and transparent water bottle.

Candidates may note that the Question Paper will be supplied through Tab (Electronic device) in both the English/Telugu version. For more related details, candidates can visit the official site of APPSC.

APPSC Group I Services Posts Hall tickets

APPSC Group I Services Posts Hall tickets
RecruitmentExam Date
APPSC Group 1 Prelims Exam17-03-2024
APPSC Group 1 Mains ExamTo be announced
Exam timingsfrom 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon (Paper-I) and
2.00 to 4.00 PM (Paper II)
Hall Ticket link
APPSC Group 1 Exam Date details

How to download APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2024​

Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the admit cards for Group-I Services preliminary exam on its official website.

Candidates can download the APPSC Group 1 hall ticket on the official website at psc.ap.gov.in using their user id and password.

1. Visit the psc.ap.gov.in: Aspirants must visit the official website at psc.ap.gov.in.
  2. Click on Group 1 Hall Ticket link: Once you reach the official website, click on the Group 1 hall ticket link on the homepage.
  3. Enter login details: After clicking on that link, a new page will open where candidates will have to enter the user ID, password, and captcha code.
  4. Download Hall Ticket: Check and download the admit card. Keep the hard copy of the same for future reference.

APPSC issued the APPSC Group I Services Posts Recruitment notification and Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission invited the online applications from the eligible and interested candidates for recruitment to the Group 1 Services Posts in A.P.

The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) will release the admit card for group 1 services main exam.

APPSC Group 1 Exam dates:​

The APPSC Group 1 exam dates have been released by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.

The Group 1 preliminary examination will be held on 17-03-2024 by the Commission from December 18. The official date sheet is available on the official site of APPSC at psc.ap.gov.in.

Candidates who have qualified the preliminary written examination will have to appear for the main examination. The main examination will comprise of five papers – Paper-I, Paper-II, Paper-III, Paper-IV and Paper-V. Each paper will carry 150 marks and the exam duration is 180 minutes. Candidates can appear for the examination in Telugu or English.

Candidates who qualify the main examination will have to appear for Interview round. The interview round will comprise of 75 marks questions.

The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the Main Written Examination (Conventional) followed by an oral test (Interview). For more related details, candidates can check the official site of APPSC.

APPSC Preliminary Exam​

The preliminary exam will consist of two papers-general studies and general aptitude. The general studies paper will comprise 120 questions related to History and Culture, Constitution polity, Social Justice and International relations, Indian and Andhra Pradesh Economy and Planning and Geography.

In the general aptitude, paper questions will assess the administrative and psychological abilities, current events of regional, national and international importance. The screening test will carry a total of 240 marks.

The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) would conduct group 1 services prelims exam was held on May 26. While a total of 169 vacancies will be filled in the group 1 services.

The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the Main Written Examination (Conventional) followed by an oral test (Interview). The main exam for group 1 services will be announced shortly.

Check your Details​

After downloading the admit card, the candidates should carefully check all the details such as name of the candidate, roll number, registration number, date, time, venue of the exam, exam day instructions and other relevant details. In case, there is any mismatch in the data, the same should be informed to the concerned authorities immediately for corrections.

On the day of the exam(Screening Test / Main Exam), the candidates need to carry admit card along with photo ID proof such as Aadhaar card, passport, PAN card, Voter ID card, driving license, identity card issued by Government for employees etc. The APPSC conducts Group I Services Posts Recruitment examination to recruit candidates for the Group I Services Posts in A.P.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock