AP Inter Supplementary Exam Time Table 2023 Download from bie.ap.gov.in

naveen

AP Inter Supplementary Exam Time Table 2023 or AP Inter Advanced Supplementary Exams time table 2023 has been released by the Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education on its official website, .

AP Inter Supply Exam Time Table has been released by the BIE Andhra Pradesh for conduct of 1st and 2nd year General and Vocational Examinations across the State.

Students who wish to appear these supply exams can check details and download the AP Inter Advanced Supplementary exam time table from the official weblink.

The first year and second-year exams will be conducted in morning and afternoon sessions so that they can be completed in just eight days. Practical Examinations and Environmental Education Examination will be conducted after the theory examinations.

Those who have got compartment can apply for the supplementary examination scheduled to be held from as per the schedule.

Along with the AP Inter Results, BIE AP has also announced the dates for the and these exams would be conducted in the month of May for students who wish to appear for the AP Inter supplementary exams.

IPASE 2023 Exams would be conducted for students for both practical and theory examinations. As per the official document issued by BIE AP, students can appear for the IPASE exams for failed subjects and also for improvement exams.

This exam is an opportunity for students who have failed in one or more subjects in the regular AP Inter Exam 2023 to clear those subjects and continue their education.

What is the AP Inter Supplementary Exam 2023?​

The AP Inter Supplementary Exam 2023 is an exam conducted by the BIEAP for students who have failed in one or more subjects in the regular AP Inter Exam 2023. This exam is an opportunity for these students to clear their failed subjects and continue their education without wasting a year.

When will the AP Inter Supplementary Exams 2023 be conducted?​

The AP Inter Supplementary Exams 2023 will be conducted in the month of May 2023. The exam will be conducted in two shifts – the first shift will be from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm, and the second shift will be from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.

AP Inter Supplementary Exams Time Table & Exam Fee dates 2020

AP Inter Supplementary Exams Time Table 2023

AP Inter Supplementary Exam Schedule 2023​

Name of the time tableAP Inter Supplementary Exams Time Table 2023
TitleDownload AP Inter Supplementary Exam Time Table 2023
SubjectBIE Andhra Pradesh has released AP Inter Supplementary Exams Time Table 2023
CategoryTime Table
ASE Exam Dates24-05-2023 to 01-06-2023
Official Website
AP Inter ASE time table
Next, Hall Ticket
AP Supply Exams Time Table

AP Inter supplementary exam timings:​

• Timing for the 1st-year exam: 9 am to 12 noon
  • Timing for the 2nd-year exam: 2: 30 pm to 5:30 pm

While paying fees, students must furnish the hall tickets number, date of birth, SSC hall ticket number, mobile number, e-mail ID and other details. The answer sheets will be displayed. Download and take a print out.

Also, the candidates who have passed all first-year papers can appear for the exam by paying Rs 120 per subject in addition to the prescribed exam charges of Rs 360.

AP Inter supplementary exam dates:​

• Intermediate Public Advanced Supplementary Exams: 24-05-2023 to 01-06-2023
  • Date for practical examinations: 05-06-2023 to 09-06-2023.
  • Date for Ethics and Human values exam: June 2023 by 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM.
  • Date for Environmental Education exam: June 2023 by 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM.

AP Inter Supplementary Exams Time Table 2023​

The AP Inter Supplementary Exam 2023 time table has been released by the BIEAP. The exam will be conducted for both first and second-year intermediate students. Here is the AP Inter Supplementary Exam 2023 time table:

Exam DateAP Inter ASE 1st year subject
Day & Date1st-year Examinations
24-05-2023Part-II: 2nd Language Paper-I
25-05-2023Part-I: English Paper – I
26-05-2023Part III:
Mathematics Paper- IA
Botany Paper-I
Civics Paper-I
27-05-2023Mathematics Paper- IB
Zoology Paper – I
History Paper – I
29-05-2023Physics Paper -1
Economics Paper – I
30-05-2023Chemistry Paper -I
Commerce Paper -1
Sociology Paper – 1
Fine Arts Music Paper – I
31-05-2023Public Administration Paper-I
Logic Paper – I
Bridge Course Maths Paper- I (For B.P.C Students)
01-06-2023Modern Language Paper- II
Geography Paper – Í.
AP Inter 1st Year Supplementary Exams Time Table 2023

The supplementary exams would begin with Language paper 1 for both first and second-year exams. The last exam will be of Modern language conducted on 11-08-2023.

Exam DateAP Inter ASE 2nd year Subject
24-05-2023Part -II: 2nd Language Paper-II
25-05-2023Part – I: English Paper-II
26-05-2023Part-III:
Mathematics Paper-II A
Botany Paper-II
Civics Paper-II
27-05-2023Mathematics Paper -II B
Zoology Paper-II
History Paper-II
29-05-2023Physics Paper-II
Economics Paper-II
30-05-2023Chemistry Paper -II
Commerce Paper-II
Sociology Paper-II
Fine Arts, Music Paper-II
31-05-2023Public Administration Paper-II
Logic Paper-II
Bridge Course Maths Paper-II (For B.P.C Students)
01-06-2023Modern Language Paper-II
Geography Paper-II
AP Inter 2nd Year Supplementary Exams Time Table 2023

As per the official details, the practical exams would be conducted in two sessions. The morning session would be conducted from 9 AM to 12 noon and the afternoon session would be conducted from 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM.

The ethics and human values papers are scheduled as per time table from 10 AM to 1 PM. Also, the environmental studies paper would be conducted as per the official schedule released. The candidates must visit the official website bie.ap.gov.in for details.

How to download AP Inter Supplementary exam Time table ?​

All the students who will be appearing for the AP Inter 1st and 2nd-year supplementary exams can visit the official website BIEAP official portal, bie.ap.gov.in to check details and download the time table. The process to download the result is provided below.

1. Visit the bieap.gov.in website
    Students need to visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education by entering web address bie.ap.gov.in in your device browser and press on enter key. Then, BIE AP official web portal will be displayed in your device screen.

2. Click on the Press Release Link
    Once you reach the AP Inter board official website, search for the Press Release link and click it on the home page, Then, Press release web page will appear in your device.

3. Click on Timetable for Advanced Supplementary Link
    By clicking on the Press Release link, It will be redirected to the Press Release web page. In this page, student needs to search for the Advanced supplementary Time table and click on it.

4. Download Time Table
    After clicking on 'Advanced Supplementary Time table' link, examination time table PDF file would be displayed in your device.

5. Print Time Table
    Once you open the examination time table, check it once. Take a print out of the same for future use.

FAQs on AP Inter supplementary exams schedule​

1. Where can I download the AP Inter Supplementary Exams time table?​

Intermediate 1st and 2nd year students can download AP Supplementary Exams Time Table from BIE AP web portal, /.

2. Which board will release the time table of AP Inter Supplementary Exams?​

Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate, BIE AP would release the Time Table of AP Inter Supplementary Exam.

3. When were these AP Inter Supplementary Exams to be conducted?​

The AP intermediate board 1st and 2nd year exams would be conducted this year from 15-09-2023 to 23-09-2023.

4. Where to check update of AP Inter Supplementary Exams Time Table?​

The details on AP Inter Supplementary Exams Time Table can obtained on the official website of AP Inter Board, . Keep checking the official website shared above for more updates on AP Inter supplementary Exams schedule.

5. What to check in AP Inter supplementary Exams Time Table?​

Students can check the details of Exam dates, Timings and examination instructions of 1st and 2nd year examinations in the AP Intermediate supplementary exams Time Table.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock